24. secrets.

alexa

↠↠↠

we arrive back to my apartment only to be bombarded with questions from the others, "chill." i roll my eyes walking into the kitchen to get something to drink. "are you okay?" ashton asks plopping himself down on a bar stool raking his long fingers through his curly blonde mop "it was a panic attack, i didn't loose a limb," i scoff earning a sigh from Calum.

i purse my lips slightly annoyed at the boy "it's happens all the time no big deal." i smile trying to ease their minds but yet again calum scoffs, i can tell he's mad at me by the his body language and attitude and honestly it's really starting to piss me off. "cal" i try and grab his hand but he pulls away from me rolling his eyes walking past me to flop down on the couch probably next to michael.

i let out a frustrated groan "stop being an asshole" i mumble waiting for him to retaliate but he doesn't, i glance around the room spotting Margo fidgeting with the speakers, i kick off my shoes and skip over to her scrolling through her music "uh blink." i moan and she giggles, "what about some all time low?" i nod happily "i don't mind as long as it good" im not letting a little panic attack and calum ruin my day.

when i turn around I see that the boys had slumped down on the lounges most of them in their own conversations "where's al?" I wait for the boys to respond but their too tied up in their own conversations to even notice my extinction.

i turn back to the brunette next to me "well?" she shrugs "not too sure, i think she's at our place" i nod and wait until her music blares through the speakers. i start to lip sync bumping my hips against Margo's.

she reaches for my hand as we both sing dancing along to the beat as we spin around the apartment, i start to sing as it bubbles up my throat purposely singing off key just so it was more fun. i grab a drink bottle off the coffee table and use it as a microphone pulling the both of us up onto the table, i shuffle my feet to the music and shake my hair around. this was way more fun sober i thought to myself.

"your blocking the TV!" ashton groans trying to look past us, i roll my eyes and jump down "your ruining our fun irwin" he fake pouts "see you can have fun without alcohol i told you" he states trying to sass me "yeah and you know what you don't need shoes to run but it fucking helps" i retort as michael burst into a fit of laughter falling off the couch as he clutchs his chest.

"im totally tweeting that" he manage to say between laughs, i can feel calums gaze watching my every move i can tell his trying not to laugh he doesn't want to think i have that sort of control over him. I glance to mikey who's clearly checking out Margo and not too discrete either, "i think you have an admirer." i whisper into her ear giggling.

the boys look up at us as we start to giggle before exchanging glances between themselves "chicks are weird" michael states and i just flip him off going back to the whispered conversation with margo

"so do you." she whispers in my ear causing me to roll my eyes, i steal a glance at calum whom i assume she's talking about and she's rigs his clearly checking me out and honestly i don't know how to feel i feel myself blush as shake my head before turning around to face him again "no way" i whisper back

i sit down next to him the couch sinking under my weight as it moods my shape "you seem happy." he states almost emotionless as he runs his hands through his own brown hair "yeah im getting there." i exhale, "i wanted to break up with him, he was posion" he nods "it was hard at first and then i well-" i shift in my seat uncomfortably remember the previous ways to take my mind of the breakup, "anyways that doesn't matter anymore im going to take each day as it is" i smile at him but his gaze is in his lap.