18. asian hands

Alexa's POV:
it's been a few hours since i last heard from Jake, it's was getting into the late afternoon and i haven't moved from my bed after my shower. i click on the next episode of greys anatomy when my door squeaks open "Jake?" i sit up but Kaseys head pops around the door "come downstairs everyone's playing gta" i sigh and roll over "noo" i whine holding my stomach.

she huffs and stomps over to me and pulls me up off my bed "hey!!" i whine as she drags me out of my room and down the stairs "look who decided to join us!" Luke cheers i flip him off before flopping down next to him on the vacant couch.

"bye" kasey yells before slipping out "where's she going!" i huff annoyed she dragged my ass down here and now she's bailed. "out" he replies bluntly as he sticks his tongue out trying to concentrate. i glance to the other couch to see mikey and ash but no calum.

"hey you took my seat" i turn to see calum himself pouting at me "looks like we'll have to share" i pout and he scowls at me before pulling my up and slipping himself underneath me, i stretch my legs onto lukes lap as i lean my head into calums chest "comfy?" he asks scooping up his controller "mhm you?" "Yeah just don't move to much" i smirk and wiggling my hips a little grinding on his crotch "yeah okay off" he pushes me off and moves so theirs a space between the two enough for me to squeeze in

"im uncomfortable" i whine as i try to find a comfy position between the two boys "c'mere" calum groans pulling me up into his lap, i rest my head into his chest as i feel his chin pressed against the top of my head "your hair smells really good" he mumbles i chuckle clinging to him "you smell really good" i feel his chest shake as he laughs "thanks baby"

↠↠↠

"FUCK!" mikey yells as he smashes the controller against his palms i sulk as i try and get off calums lap "move your fat ass" i complain to calum trying to wiggle out of his grasp until i finally find my feet only to have calum wrap his hands around my waist i groan as the boys chuckle.

"get your asian hands off my girlfriend" my head snaps toward my front door where Jake stands with a very angry look of his face "uh hi baby" i smile wiggling from calums grasp to go give him a kiss. "you didn't need to be so rude babe-" he pulls me into him as he leans over to whisper in his ear "don't even start. if i catch you with him again i swear to god-" i flinch and move away from him but he grabs my wrist tightly i squirm and his grasp knowing it'll leave a bruise "um how about you shower and ill make you something to eat" he turns and heads into our bedroom.

I wipe my clammy hands on the tea towel in the kitchen as i start to make some lasagna his favourite to try and get out of his bad books. i put on some music softly in the background trying to cancel out the boys cries.

"whatcha making?" the blonde asks as he sits down fixing his bandana "lasagna for Jake" i smile toward him as he picks at the fruit basket on our island bench "need some help?" i nod and he comes around the counter "okay so you can be incharge of the mince" he nods and starts to stir it in the electric fry pan adding sauce in after its cooked.

"so you really like Jake?" i pause sighing "im not to sure anymore" i gulps i grab a dish from the drawers and put the first layer of pasta down as ash puts a layer of meat making our way up until we'd finished adding cheese onto the top and popping it into the oven.

"their should be enough for you boys too" i pad into the living room with ashton "ill be right back" i mumble as i head up the stairs into my room the bathroom door was still shut the sound of running water filling my ears i slump down on the bed and fiddle on my laptop waiting for him to finish so i could give him a kiss that i needed desperately to get my mind off calum downstairs.

i find myself looking through photos from the past six months, most of them of Kasey and I on are Friday night ritual, going out and getting wasted then coming home to pizza and vampire diaries. There was also some of my two new friends that i meet in LA at a partie Margo and Alaska, their were my first ever american friends and they live a few doors down from Kasey and I so we spend a lot of time together whether it's at the gym on the apartment we always manage to weave our timetables into each other's. I also find a few of Jake and I in the chipmunk filter on my mac.

it made me smile because i remember how funny and enjoyable that day was because that was the day Jake and I became a couple for the second time, i find myself scrolling back to when the boys surprised me in Perth and i smile at how those four idiots had me grining by just looking at them.

the water shuts off and i quickly exit out of the photos leaving my home screen with a photo of Margo, Kasey, Alaska and I. He opens the door with his towel wrapped loosely around his torso "i made you your favourite" i smile running my hands up his chest resting on the back of his neck "mmhm" he licks his lips and connects are lips kissing me sweetly.

i deepen the kiss as he tugs me down onto the mattress kissing my neck finding my sweet spark "baby" i tug away from him not wanting him to leave a mark he growls and nibbles on my neck despite my request i groan and unbutton his pants "eager baby".

↠↠↠

i pull my underwear and gym pants back up my legs before throwing on a band tee and heading downstairs to serve up dinner, Jake following behind smacking my ass occasionally "did i tell you how good your ass looks in these" he purrs into my ear as i stand upright placing the steaming hot plater on the kitchen top.

"dinner" i yell out as i start to serve up i give them all a plate as they file out into the lounge room calum lingering for awhile "um what are you having?" i grab the dish and dump it in the skink placing the left overs into the fridge "oh um im not hungry" i bite my lip and secretly want him just to eat his god damn food "are you sure you can have some of mine-" "cal it's fine i promise-" im interrupted "she's not eating calum, but im pretty sure yours isn't going to be very warm if you continue to stand in my kitchen flirting with my girlfriend"

his eyes glance at mine "why aren't you eating? you can eat you know" i bite my lip nodding "im not hungry" his expression softens shows no sign of leaving me "cal i promise you- im not hungry" I bite my lip and he just sighs walking out of the room before turning around to confront Jake "reality check you don't own me i don't have to take any of your bullshit oh and your certainly don't own her no fucking way in hell, stop treating her like property"

he slams down his plate "you really wanna do this hood. she's mine she'll always be mine"