23. dont panic

Alexa's POV:
i wake up wrapped in calums strong arms and it honestly makes me feel so safe i could get used to this. i wiggle out of his grasp and tip toe to the bathroom to pee.

when i returning i see calums arms reaching out presumably for me i chuckle and stand on my side of the bed enjoying him struggle "baby" his voice comes out raspy my knees go weak as i sink into the mattress his hands quick to snatch me back up into his arms "go back to sleep" he grumbles leaving a wet sloppy kiss on my neck.

i close my eyes and lay there waiting for sleep to take me but it doesn't so i turn around causing him to pull my hips back closing the gap between us, i groggily grab my phone instantly rushing to kill the brightness before i become more blind than i already am.

after tossing around for awhile i manage to free myself from his strong grip around my waist and walk over to my drawers grabbing out my sports leggings and a sports bra, i change and throw on a sports muscle tee and tie my hair up into a hair pony tail and move over to my wardrobe to grab my nikes.

i grab my water and head out of my bedroom closing the door behind me, i wonder out into the lounge room to see Luke sprawled out on the couch "your awake?" he nods his gaze drifting up to met my eyes "wait where are you going?" Luke asks sitting up rubbing the sleep from his eyes "gym wanna come?" he nods "I'll just get change" he rushes into the spare room and is our within 10 minutes wearing a muscle tee and sport shorts "leggo"

it was about a 10 minute walk to the gym from my apartment luckily it was early enough that no one had recognised us as we climbed the stairs and entered the gym. we stayed for an hour or two just doing cardio before we finally called it and decided to head home.

we grabbed our stuff from the lockers before making our way back to my place "darn it" i mumble scrolling through my phone notifications "what?" he asks wiping his face with the towel "just cal, he was wondering where i was an hour ago" i cringe and start to dial his number as i swarm of girls rush in front of us.

C: hello!
A: cal hey what's up?
C: where are you?
i have to cover my left ear to try and hear him over the loud crowd
C: are you okay are you in trouble?
A: cal im fine im fine
A: im with Lucas and we just hit them gym, look we're almost home and there's fans, i gotta go okay?
C: okay just be safe

i end the call and grab lukes hand as he pulls me through the crowd, my heart rate picks up as my anxiety grows. "luke" i mumble loosing my footing as i concentrate on making myself breathe.

he tries to turn around to me "hey are you okay" i try and nod "panic attack" my breathing hitches as the fans beg for photos and obviously Luke giving in. Girl starts rushing in from everywhere and i feel my stomach churn feeling lightheaded and cramped "Luke" i mumble.

my vision starts to get blurry black holes clouded "Luke" i say again but there's too much sound he can't hear me, i try and push myself out of the crowd but with every step closer there was more girls adding to the crowd shoving phones in my face.

"excuse me please" I whimper trying to squeeze through the gaps, i finally break the surface and fall onto my knees getting a glimpse of a blurry figure sprinting toward me before blacking out.

Calum's POV:
I huff and throw my phone onto my bed, how could the pair be so stupid to walk to the gym when they could get swarmed with fans, i chuck on some clothes and shoes before i head downstairs to grab her keys.

"where are you going?" mikey asked with half a mouth full with cereal "going to pick up the two idiots who thought it be a dandy idea to walk to the gym" he laughs slapping the bench "fans?" "fans" i clench my jaw and walk downstairs to her car.

it doesn't take long to find out where they were, literally just minutes away from the complex but there was atleast 50-80 girls crowded around Luke and I searched the crowd trying to look for Alexa until i saw the familiar brunette pushing through the crowd.

i watch from afar until I discover who disorientated she is, i text her to come to the car but she didn't reply "fuck it" i mumble getting out of the car and slipping on my hat and sunnies.

i walk toward the crowd trying to look casual but as soon as i looked up she was on her knees, i broke out into a full on sprint before she completely collapsed, she must have stopped breathing.

i slide onto the floor where she is trying to find her pulse, my hands shake but there's one there definitely, i scoop her up in my arms as Lukes blonde hair comes into view "let's go" i yell out to him, he rushing to my side.

"what happened?!" i shake my head at his stupidity "she had a fucking panic attack" i snap at him getting her strapped in the car before returning to the drivers seat.

"she has those?" he questions "yeah" i reply "ever since her mum and laura" he swallows and turns to the road "how did i not know" he questions himself as he battles his thoughts in his head.

i take the long way home because i don't want the fans to know we're Alexa lives and bombard her so it takes us a good 10 minutes to arrive back and in the mean time Alexa had woken up "how you feeling?" i ask as we pull into her parking space "like a wuss" i open her door and slip one arm around her waist to help her walk.

"hey it's not your fault" i squeeze her shoulder heading toward the stairs earning a groan from her "can we please take the elevator my legs are killing me from all those squats"