29. shooting

Alexa's POV:
we arrive on set after a loud car ride filled with music, you think it'd be nice with them all having amazing voices put when they sing purposely off key it's hard to sit through. calum rushes over to me taking my hand i smile at his cute gesture and lace around hands together "so we're letting people know huh?" he smiles stupidly at me "i was hoping to, i don't wanna have to wait and hide you".

a blonde lady leads the 5 of us to a what i presume is their dressing room "pick what you want to wear and our stylists will be here in 10 to make final decision with hair and well outfits" she spins in her pink pumps strutting out of the room her pony tail swinging with her hips.

i walk over to the rack and sort through a few of the close curious when the blonde lady stands in the door way again "hey it's Alexa right?" i nod "yeah  that's me" she smiles brightly "follow me if you will?" i turn to Calum and he nods "ill be here" i follow the piete lady through the halls until we come out to a studio.

"would you be interested in shooting today?" she asks me as we walk toward a group of people "yeah i actually know a photographer here" i mumble suddenly nervous "your a youtuber right? this will be good publicity for you and who's was that?" she reassures me "yeah okay why not um bryant his one of my photographer that's ive had before" i smile but inside my anxiety is eating me alive.

"bryant" she announces loudly causing him the brunette boy to turn around greeting the lady. "alexa!" he smiles giving me a hug "hey it's been a while!" i chuckle pulling away from him "yeah sorry i just got your text you wanna shoot?" i nod "why not"

"so do you have any experience" the lady asks I stay silent until i realise she's directing her question at "yeah quite a bit i do modelling n stuff" i half smile and he chuckles "oh sorry dear i hadn't a clue! well im sure your braynt will show you to get changed" he nods and gestures me to follow him into another green room.

"pick an outfit from the pile and I'll just be outside come out when your ready" i nod as he closes the door behind him leaving me alone in the little room. I walk over to the rack and run my fingers over the coat hangers.

i take off my shirt and leave myself in my black bralette and slip the red checked flannel that reminded me of Calums. I grab a pair of denim shorts that were extremely short but it seemed that most of the clothes provided were short and revealing.

i fold my clothes up and leave them on the bench before joining bryant in the hall "you look great" he smiles walking expecting me to follow, he guides me over to a couch situated next to a large window the suns rays piercing though "how bout you take a seat on the couch and ill take some candids"

i nod and spread my legs over the cold leather "keep that pose" i fiddle with my hair staring out the window as he camera snaps a million a one photos "want me to do anything specky" i tease and he shakes his head laughing at me before taking the camera down "maybe a little more skin?"

i nod fumbling around with the buttons before opening the flannel up posing for a few more showing my shoulder before i lay down on the couch and arch my back "that's good" he mumbles taking a heap load more.

"that's really good, do you want to change and then shoot on the roof or remain in this ones" i bite my lip "ill change" he nods "just come back when your ready" i nod and walk briskly down the hall and slipping into my room.

i slip on a plain white t-shirt and tie it up so it shows a little waist before grabbing this orange coloured booty shorts and a pair of white knee highs and rushing out to join bryant.

i open the door to a loud commotion running into a body "sorry" i mumble looking up to see a very familiar face making me stomach flip "Jake" i mumble he smirks "what are you doing here" i back away from him further down the hall "for a photo shoot, damn you look hot" he cheekily grins at me and i feel exposed.

he catches a view of behind me and turns quickly, i furrow my eyebrows but glad that he'd left, turning on my heels i run into another body "god dammit" i huff but look up into those familiar brown eyes "cal" i blush and he smiles at me looking at my outfit of choice "you look really hot" he mumbles pulling my waist .

"you okay?" he questions, i steady my breathing "yeah im just doing a few shoots" he nods "okay well we just got back so we'll change and wait okay" i nod "okay" he gives me a kiss before i return on my way walking past the rest of the guys "eyes are up here lucas" he laughs and shakes his head going pink.

"you ready?" i ask chirpy wanting to get out of this building "yeah let's head up" i follow him out the door and up the stairs to the roof, the view is breathtaking "this is beautiful" i turn to catch a glimpse at every angle "i love shooting up here" he says snapping photos "wait i wasn't ready" he laughs "it's fine ill trash the bad ones" i smile at him and rush over to the railing leaning over it.

↠↠↠

"that's was really fun thanks" i thank bryant for the millionth time as he walks me back to my dressing room "my pleasure, message me whenever and check out the instagram ill post some pictures but please don't leave it this long again" i nod and give him a hug "i will okay i promise i have a friend aswell that's interested so ill hit ya up,bye" he waves me off as i enter the dressing room changing back into my original clothes before grabbing my phone and wondering back to the boys dressing room.

i knock twice and rock back on my heels waiting for an answer "oh hey" mikey smiles "she's ready lets go" the boys shuffle out of the room Calum being the last pulling the door closed behind him "hey baby" he kisses me joining our hands together.

"how was your shoot?" i ask him as we follow closely behind the boys as they lead us toward the suv waiting out front "yeah good, what about you? you seemed a bit off when i saw you earlier" i bite my lip and try and think of an excuse "uh just my anxiety i guess, he also gave me some guys number because his got a fully booked agenda for a while back"

he nods and strokes his fingers over my hand "im sure you did awesome" he smiles down at me he leans in but are moment is ruined when the two cars pull up "we'll continue this later" he mumbles pecking my lips and bringing me over to the boys who were hugging Luke "what's happening?" calum asks letting go of my hand "im going on a holiday that's what" he smiles bro hugging my boyfriend "wait what?" i pout looking at luke

he comes over to me and wraps me up in a hug "i pinky promise ill be back for your ur birthday okay?" i continuing to pout and he chuckles giving me a long hug i give in hugging back "okay just be safe- keep her safe too okay?" he rolls his eyes kissing my head "yeah yeah"

i peer into the open door to see Kasey, i sneak back and slip into the car shutting the door and locking the doors so the driver couldn't get in and Kasey couldn't get out "what the hell" she screams at me in terror "it's me kase locate your chill fuck" i wait till her breathing pattern returns to normal before engaging conversation.

"why have you been so distant?" i question she fumbles over her words "just leave me alone please" i furrow my eyebrows leaning over to her only to feel her cold hand swiped over my left cheek "your joking" my eyes glass over and i feel my bottom lip start to quiver.

i hit the unlock button and get out of the car "enjoy your holiday" i slam the door and wipe away my tears trying not to cause a scene but the boys are already all over the both of us "what happened?" my boyfriend asks wiping my cheeks with his thumb "baby talk to me" he begs and i just collapse into his arms "she slapped me" i mutter "what the fucks wrong with her" i sulk.

"bitch" he mutters pulling me away from the couples car and heading back over to Michael and Ashton "everything okay?" ashton asks "yes mum" i joke earning an eye roll "better be missy" i sniffle causing calum to squeeze my shoulder "c'mon let's go home"