28. irwienie

Alexa's POV

↠↠↠
i roll over and find my bed empty i sit up rubbing the sleep from my eyes "cal?" i call out yawning. i glance around the room to see the bathroom door cracked open sounds of music coming from inside.

i push myself out of the bed and stumble over to the bathroom door letting it fall open revealing the tan brunette fiddling with his camp hair "morning" i giggle leaning against the door frame.

he jumps at the sudden voice than a smile creeps onto his face "morning baby" i bite my lip and walk over to him wrapping my hand around his shirtless torso. "sleep well?" he asks and i nod exhaling into his chest.

"maybe you should shower" my eyes flicker to his "are you saying i smell?" i joke acting offended "no no baby i mean your probably half asleep maybe a shower-" i tug him down and connect are lips stopping his rambling "and maybe wash your hair" i shove him out of the bathroom much to his dismay "lex im sorry".

↠↠↠

"do you wanna go get ash for breakfast?" i nod walking up the stairs and down to ashs room. calum was right the shower had woken me up more and i did really need to wash my hair, sand managed to make its way into my thick hair even though i didn't bother swimming it made it way there.

i swing open the door without knocking "ash-" i squeal at the sight of a naked ashton "fuck" he curses running into the bathroom locking the door and pushing bryana out.

her face pales as she rushes over to the bed to slip on what im assuming was ashtons shirt to cover up her half naked body. we both start giggling rushing ur of the room. she shoves me playfully "jesus alexa haven't you heard of knocking?" she shakes her head putting her hair up and yanking me down the stairs.

"sorry bout it -its not like i wanted to walk in on .. well whatever the hell you were doing" i defend myself feeling sick and not being able to erase that picture from my mind.

"im sorry" i apologise for the hundredth time "it's okay lex trust" she giggles into my shoulder as ash descends the stairs wearing a more suitable amount of clothing this time "hey ash" i chuckle to him and he goes bright red.

calum gives me a look that makes me laugh even harder bryana joining me "am i missing something?" he asks glancing at the two girls then up to his friend "no-" bryana cuts him off "lex walked in on a very naked ashton"

calum raises his eyebrows looking toward me as ashton attacks bryana with tickles begging her why she's didn't keep her promise of sworn secrecy, "is that so" i roll my eyes "mmhm- practically traumatised" i state "bloody hell ash you've traumatised my girl with your irwienie" i choke on my orange juice rushing to the sink to let it out.

laughter erupts in the kitchen we don't hear the door open "uh lex you got a lil juice coming out of your nose" i glance to the side to see mikey and quickly dap my nose with the tea towel "morning Clifford" he nods scratching his head and flopping onto my couch and starting a new game.

"why can't you play video game at margos?" i complain "ugh alaskas really sick and she's like vomiting everywhere" everyone stops eating put off by the thought "are you serious?" i rush upstairs and slip on some shoes before grabbing my phone "ill be back okay?" I tell calum and he whines but my friend needs me and right now friend trumps boyfriend.

i knock a few times on the door before i very distressed and pale margo opened the door "finally" she rushed over to the sick and throws up causing me to gag. i rush over and pull her hair back fishing the elastic over my wrist.

"ill be back!" i tell her placing a water bottle next to her before rushing toward alaskas bedroom "al?" i call out pushing open the bathroom door "took your time-" she interrupted by the urge to vomit. i hold back her hair and rub her back which only makes her chuck even more "ewwwwww" i hop from foot to foot.

i gag a little trying to hold my composure "you done?" i ask and she nods wiping her mouth with toilet paper "here you drink this and brush your teeth ill do something with this-" i gesture to her messy hair.

i go back to check on margo who'd relocated into her bathroom "you good mar?" she nods spitting out the mouth wash "im good" i give her a thumbs up and she flips me off pushing me out of her bathroom "im guessing mikey came over to yours?"

"yeah poor bugger- apparently he was put off by the fact that his girlfriends bestfriend has morning sickness?" i state and she laughs "maybe she can stay at yours?" i shake my head "my house is full sorry bout it" she pouts "fine whatever"

"is she done?" i nod walking into alaskas room "lemme braid your weave" she rolls her eyes "my hair lex you gotta let the "weave" go dude" "but that's what you americans call it" i sass and she just simply shakes her head "just braid my damn hair".

after i braided her hair i made her bed and cleaned a few odd bits before receiving a text from my needy boyfriend "i gotta go- maybe you guys can come out to dinner? troye and connor are in town" they nod "sounds good, who's troye and connor" "troyes a friend from home and his the boyfriend" she nods understanding.

"okay just text me a time" i wave off the pair as i return to my apartment the boys rushing around. i stand puzzled until lukes gaze meets mine "we have a shoot and we leave in 5 minutes" "can i come?" i ask calum and he nods slipping his hand around my waist "maybe i could do one of my own where are you going to?"

luke checks his phone "um studio 6" "thats bryants one too, ill shoot him a text" he nods "we leave in 5 if your not ready than were leaving your ass" i roll my eyes rushing upstairs to change into more suitable clothes.

"you sure, you wanna come?" i nod and slip into the car inbetween mikey and calum. "give ash the aux cord luke" i complain sick of hearing good charlotte on loop. "hey don't hate" he complains "theirs nothing wrong with them it's just its on a continuous loop- ash has better music taste!" he crosses his arms handing Ashton the cord.

"i didn't know b stayed?" i ask ash and he blushes "um she left her keys here and it was late so i asked her to stay hope it was okay?" he seems nervous "oh no of course she's welcome-" he smiles "thanks" i nod leaning against my boyfriend as he scrolls through his twitter.