Chapter 4: Calm

I woke up the next morning, completely calm and relaxed.

Lily's advice had really helped.

I had gone shopping in the morning, obviously using a tourist map, handed to me by one of the nice people at the hotel, going around to various shops (creating a gathering of fans and paparazzi, seeing as I felt like showing off, and not disguising myself). There were jewellery shops and clothes shops, fragrance shops and boutiques, art galleries... so many, and enough to keep me occupied for quite a few hours.

In the process, I had bought a numerous amount of items - some sexy lingerie, some diamond necklaces, some perfumes that would attract a male a mile off, and other things too.

When I had finished my retail therapy, I went back to the hotel. Fortunately, there was a great spa there, that could relax me further.

And, God, were the massages good! I felt like I was floating on air when the massager had finished! It just felt so nice to have all the tension released from me, and be peaceful for a while.

Then I had other various body treatments, and facial treatments, and I just felt so refreshed - I could have taken on the world, that was how good I felt.

By then, it was around evening time, so what I done was I went straight up to my room, getting ogled and wolf-whistled at in the process, ordered a bucket of ice and their best champagne, lit up some scented candles, and dotted them around the outside of the huge bath that was in my en-suite. Then when the champagne had arrived, and the water in the bath was to the temperature that I adored, I stripped off my designer clothes and slid into the bath, revelling in the heat that seeped through my fair skin and warmed my insides.

I was so relaxed that I nearly fell asleep in the bath, breathing in the variety of delicious scents that the candles were giving off, with half a glass of champagne in my hand. But luckily, before I could drift away on a cloud, I steadily climbed out of the bath, blew out the candles and towelled myself dry. 

Then I slipped into my new black satin nightdress, and climbed into the huge, canopy bed, melting into the silky-soft cushions and pulling the luxurious duvet around me.

And from there, I had slipped into a peaceful, dreamy sleep - all my worries gone.

I was so glad that I had rang Lily, because now I actually believed that Drake wasn't cheating, and I could relax and enjoy the rest of my stay in this crowded city that I had instantly loved the moment I set foot in it.

But the question that was still on my mind was - If Drake wasn't cheating, what was he up to?

I didn't really spend much thought on that, though, because it was now 8am, and in an hour, I was to meet up with my best buddies before I left for England - Lily's idea.

Due to me being so calm and relaxed from yesterday, I felt like showing off my healthy glow again today. So instead of putting on my disguise, I dressed up real nice.

I was known for my taste in slightly revealing clothes, in the colours of red, blue, purple, pink and black. Definitely black. And I was also known for my long, naturally blonde wavy hair, and simple, natural-looking make-up.

(As you can probably guess, my disguise is totally the opposite to this, so I wear total cover-up clothes in weird patterns and colours, my hair is hidden in a hat and I wear huge glasses. As for the make-up, I never really wear that much anyway - except when I've got to wear it for a fashion shoot or show, or whatever.)

So I wore a red cropped top, one of those ones where it knots in the middle of your stomach, and a tight black lyrca mini-skirt. The weather didn't look too bad outside, just a little windy, so I wore my cropped black denim jacket, and a pair of 5inch black high heels.