The Dragon Lord's wife

Carrie's pov

Hi welcome back. I'm now a Dragon and as you know, I'm also a mother. To Falcon's son and heir. Well it has been five year's since. I last spoke to you all.

What has happened you ask well our son Deandray is five and, we also have a daughter Rochell who is two. May and Phoenix had a girl Michelle and a son Dean.

Well life has been far from quite around here. What with Tim and John coming over to our new home. Yes we have a new home in the human realm.

I was happy there on hoilday with Falcon. Then they came over and it turned to all out war. Well almost, now we can't go back to the human realm .

Falcon's pov

Well welcome back . I'm out with Deandray in the field, I'm trying to teach him to flying. I also have a daughter Rochell who is two year's old .

Deandray is now five and should be able to fly but he can't . " Falcon come on it time to get the children ready ".

We are going over to Tallon's and Sara's for a bar-b-que. I don't want to go but Carrie said yes so we are going.

" Come Deandray, Rochell time to go ". Rochell run's off . Here we go again, I run after her and catch her . I then throw her over my shoulder and she giggle's .

We head home. " Hello sweet " . Carrie smile's and her kiss her on the head . I should also say that, today is our wedding anniversary. So I have asked Tallon to look after the kid's tonight .

" Carrie are we ready sweet". she come's down dressed in a short off the shoulder dress. " Yes were ready .

We then leave and head to the bar-b-que. As the night goes on, the kid's start to get tired. " Mummy sleep ". I have Rochell on my lap.

" Why don't you take them up to bed, I have a spare room ". I nod and me and Carrie take them up and put them to bed .

We come back down. " Thank's Tallon ". he smile's and I whisper in Carrie's ear and she nod's. We leave and go home .

Once at home. I take her up to bed and remove her dress. We then move to the bed were, we get in. I then move so, I'm between her leg's.

I move so, I can enter her and as, I do. I make love to her. " Happy Anniverary sweet ". She smile's. " Happy Anniverary my love ".

Hope you enjoy, vote and comment