chapter sixteen

Falcon's pov

I make love to Carrie again. I just hope she become's pregnant again soon, female dragon only come in to heat once every three month's.

I love her with all my heart. I will never lose her again.

I'm woken up in the morning by Rochelle, jumping on my Stomach. " Dada up ". I smile. " Yes baba Dada up ".

I call her baba, she like's it when, I call her baba. " Up Dada up ". I sit and she roll's down with her leg's in the air. She giggle's and giggle's. " Dada up, baba where's Mama ".

" Titchen Dada ". I sit her up and get up. I pull on my pant's and lift Rochelle in to my arm's and we go down to find Carrie.

 I find her in the kitchen making breakfast for Deandray and Balaur. " Morning all ". Deandray and Balaur look at me. " Hello Daddy ". Carrie seem's mile's away.

I go up behind her and kiss her cheek.  " Morning my love ". She look's at me and then kisses my cheek. " Morning Fal ".

 She has that far away look in her eye's. " Are you alright love ". She nod's and take's Rochelle and sit's her at the table with her brother's. " Carrie what's wrong ".

" Nothing Fal I'm fine ". I know when she is lying to me. " Come on tell me ". She sigh's. " I need to go away for a few day's ".

 What did she say, as in alone. " Where and why alone ". She look's at me. " I need to go somewhere alone, Please don't be difficult about this ".

I sigh " Carrie we can't be parted you know that ".

" We can for this Fal ". No, no, no she is not doing it. " No you are not doing the Dragon test not a chance ". She sigh's.

 " Please Fal it's okay ". I shake my head. " Not a bloody chance do you hear me ". She nod's and then Rochelle says.

" Ummm Dada said bad word ". I look at her and then realise. " Sorry baba ".

" Bad Dada ". She smack's my hand. I look sad and she kisses it better. " Carrie I'm the Grand Master and what I say goes ".

 She nod's and curtsy's to me. " What ever you say Master ". She walk's out of the back door. Great didn't want to get up to this, this morning. " Carrie for ... sake please ".

I walk out after her. " Leave me alone, I need to think ". She shift's and flies off. " Daddy are you taking us to school ". I look at Deandray. " It look's like it son ".

Carrie's pov

I have been called up for the Dragon test. I was going to wait until we were alone to tell Falcon. As usual he has kicked off and I have taken off.

It's a chance for me to prove that I'm a strong Dragon and worthy of being Falcon's mate. No he has to pull the Master card on me as alway's. I hate it when he does this to me.

I'm sat on a high cliff facing the ocean thinking how beautiful and peace it is her. I found it when, I was flying one day.

Just behind me is a beautiful waterfall. I love the peace here. I go down to the water and shift back in to my human form and strip off and jump in to the water and swim. I then just float on the water.

I have my eye's close enjoying the water when, I feel a hand on my stomach. I open my eye's and see Falcon.

" What are you doing here ". He smile's. " I used to come her as a kid ". I nod and move away from him, he pull's me back.

" I'm sorry Carrie, but the Dragon test isn't safe ". I look away. " I know the risk's Fal ". He nod's.

" I'm not willing to lose you again ". I shake my head. " No one has died doing the test ". He look's angry.

" No but alot have been badly hurt. Where do you think my scar on my throat came from Carrie ". I look at him shocked.

 " You never said and I didn't like to ask ". He look's away. " I came off worse in a battle and we have three kid's ".

I nod. " Okay Fal, I wont do the test ". He nod's. " Good, Why don't we take the kid's out for a picnic tonight ".

I nod it will be good to spent some time with the kid's. We head back and I make a pininc. We then go to the school and pick the kid's up.

 " Mama, Dada ". Rochelle run's to us. I watch as Dean and Balaur come over to us.

" Mummy, Daddy. What happening ". I smile and Fal says.  " We are going on a family pininc ". They cheer and we walk off in the meadow.

We set up the picnic and me and Fal sit and watch our kid's running around laughing nd playing game's with each other.

I smile and say. " You want another daughter don't you ". He nod's

" Yes I do. Do you think I caught you last night ". I shug. " I don't know but we will know in a few day's, I suppose ".

He smile's and we go back to watch the kid's. Then Rochelle come's running over and push's Fal down.

" Dada ". He laugh's and hold's in the air. " Baba ". I laugh, as I watch them play and she keep's jumping on his stomach.

" Dada up ". Fal sit's up and Rochelle is lying with her leg's in the air. " Baba down ". I love watching him with her.

 He love's all our children but she is so special to him as he so badly wanted a daughter. " Dada down ".

There is a low snapping sound as Fal goes down. " Fal ". He smile's. " Just a twig ". I nod. " Baba up, Baba fly ".

" Dada Dragon ". Fal shake's his head and Rochelle start's to cry. She come's to me and I comfort her. " Dada Dragon ".

He sigh's. " Okay Dada Dragon ". He shift's in to his Goldon Dragon. " Baba, Dada Dragon ". She clap's excitedly.

" Can we shift Daddy ". Fal look's at me. " Yes but don't go to far ". Deandray is a pure Golden Dragon.

Balaur is Gold but he has white wing's. Rochelle take's after me. She is pure white with Gold fleck's in her wing's. We have a great evening and then we go home and put the kid's to bed.

hope you enjoy, love you all. vote and comment please XD