chapter six

Falcon's pov

Well Armand and Storm seem surpised that Darknite is getting married to a werewolf. They have gone to talk , I look at Carrie .

" I think we should leave soon ". She says sadly. " Okay i'll go pack ". I didn't mean right now but before. I can say anything she has left the room.

" Women ". I hear a chuckle. I turn and see Armand. " Having problem's ". I shake my head. " No not really, I have told Carrie that it's time we left ".

Armand come's in and sit's on the sofa. I sit on the other one. We look at each other. " Falcon I know you are not happy here ". I stop Armand there.

" This has nothing to do with you ". I just want to go home. I want to feel safe when I shift.  " Falcon you will be safe here ".

 I know he mean's well . But I want to breathe in the smoke and sootie air of home. In my realm we have volcanoes.

Here all you can smell is blood sucker's. " Armand I just long for home ". He nod's but look's slightly sad about the fact that we will be leaving .

I have to admit, I have come to like Armand alot. He's not like most blood sucker's. " I promise we will stay in touch and we will come for visit's ".

I leave him and go the room. I have been sharing with Carrie. As I walk in. I find her crying as she pack's.

Carrie's pov

I'm not ready to go home. I have only just got Storm back. But I'm a loyal wife and servant to my husband and the high master of the dragon's .

Yeah Falcon is the high master of the dragon's. It's like a king, but better. He will never tell you that, he will tell you that he is just a dragon Lord .

I hate the fact that we need to return, but Falcon will be needed . I have now packed the kid's stuff. I am now packing mine and Falcon's.

The door open's and I see Falcon. " Carrie I'm sorry but, I will be needed ". I bow to him. I do this when he upset's me.

" Carrie please ". I walk away from him. He then grab's my arm and turn's me to face him. " Carrie this has stop. I pull my arm back.

 " Yes high master what ever you say ". He then slap's me across the face. I turn and run from him. He has never hit me before.

I know, I was horrble to him. But I have said worse to him, He has never hit me before. I run outside and shift. It's okay Sunrice and Sophie have my kid's.

I fly off out of sight of the palace. I find a nice place near some silver looking cliff's to hide. I sit and pull my leg's up and cry.

a few moment's later. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn and see Falcon. I turn away from him. I also shug his hand of my shoulder.

 " Carrie I'm so sorry ". I can't look at him. It hurt's to much. " Carrie please, I never ment to do it ". I keep looking out over the ocean.

 " And that make's everything okay does it ". I can hear him moving. " No it doesn't, call me all the name's under the sun, but please forgive me for being a fool ".

I sigh, I don't know if, I can. I then feel his lip's on my neck. He then lift's my top. " I'm told by Armand that making up is the best part ".

I laugh, as I have heard Storm say the same thing. He pull's me back down. " Now where to start mmmmm ". I giggle as he touches my side's .

I know what you are thinking. I'm a fool to let him back in to my heart. But he has never hit me before and he didn't hit me hard.

I think it was more of a shock than. It hurt. Falcon is now kissing his way up my torso toward's my breast's. He kisses them one in turn.

Then he kisses his way up my neck to my cheek and then to my lip's. As his tongue dance's with mine. I slide my hand's under his shirt.

I then travel downward's and pull his pant's down. He chuckle's by my ear and rip's off my skirt and pantie's, we move together as we become one.

I feel his hand's moving up and under my breast's. He then breathe's his hot firey breath on my neck . I arch and moan as he bite's me .

He has sealing us in an unbrakeable bond. We are so tightly bond to each other. One heart one soul .

hope you enjoy, love you all, vote and comment xxx

To Sandrice crank thank you for inspiring to write again xxxx