chapter twelve

Falcon's pov

Carrie has just died. I wont give up. I will get her back. I will move heaven and hell to bring her back to me. She is my life and my mate. I need her with me.

I go to the council of elder's and ask them to help me. No beg them to help me. Bring her back. Lance is the olderest of the elder's at 800 year's old.

" There is only one way to bring her back ". I look at him. " How please ". He nod's. Cut yourself and bleed in to her mouth. Then breathe fire in to her mouth ".

" Will the work my Lord Lance ". He nod's. " Yes it is how I brought my mate back from the dead ". I nod and bow to him. I then leave and return home.

I enter my house and see Phoenix holding a sobbing May. " What did the council say Fal ". I look at Phoenix. " They have told me how to bring Carrie back ".

He smile's and nod's. " We will take the kid's to stay with us ". I nod and thank him. I then run up stair's to our room where Carrie's lifeless body is. I do as Lord Lance says.

I cut my wrist. I let my blood run in to her mouth. Once I have done that, I breathe fire down her throat. I watch and wait please save her please.

I slump on the bed beside her. I then close my eye's. As I lie here, I feel my heart to slow down.

Phoenix's pov

I'm worried Fal doesn't look so good. The longer Carrie is gone the weaker Fal will get. I will wait a few hour's and, then I will go over and see what is going on .

" May everything will be okay ". She nod's her head. I just hope I'm right.  " Look after the kid's Hunny ". She look's at me. " Phoenix where are you going ".

" I need to see Tallon, I wont be long ". I leave our house and walk to Tallon's. " Tal are you here ". He appear's at the bedroom window. " Yes Nix's hang on ".

I wait outside. " Nix's is Carrie back ". I shake my head. " No the council told him how to bring her back ". He nod's. " How is Fal ". That is why I have come to see him.

" I'm worried his heart is slowing ". I want him to come with me to see Fal and Carrie.

Tallon's pov

I'm woken for my sleep by Nix's. Nix's is what we call Phoenix for short. I has come to ask me something. I think, or I hope he has come to tell me that Carrie is alive.

No she still has come back that he know's of we are also worried about Fal. His heart is slowing down. This is a bad thing we can't lose our GrandMaster.

But it is more than that. Those poor kid's can't lose both parent's. " What do you want me to do Nix's ". He sign's. " Come with me to check on them ".

I nod and we go to Fal and Carrie's house. As we enter the house we hear silence. We slowly make our way up the stair's we then hear Carrie scream.

Well at least we know she is awake.

Carrie's pov

I open my eye's to see Falcon beside. His eye's are closed. His heart is weak. I then see Tallon and Phoenix. " What the hell is going on ". They both come in and hug me ".

" Carrie you died after giving birth ". I look at phoenix as if he is mad. I know, I gave birth in Dragon form. But that was only a few hour's ago.

I look at Phoenix. " How long have I been asleep ". He look's at me and then Falcon. " Carrie you have been dead for a week ". He is wrong. My kid's where are my kid's.

" Where are my babies ". He smile and says. " May has the children ".  I smile and say. " Can you leave me and Falcon alone to reconect our bond ". They both nod and leave us .

I look at the man I love and see a cut on his left wrist. He saved me. Now it's my turn to save him. I straddle my husband's waist.

I smile and kiss down his neck, I find the place where, I marked him before and, mark him again, he grown's and arches under me as, I bond us again.

I feel falcon heart beating stronger and his eye's are now open. He then nuzzle's in to my neck, I arch as I feel him bite my neck, mmm that is going to be a big love bite .

I feel his warm, no hot breathe on my neck, his dragon is marking me to. Mmm he feel's so warm, I then feel something soft and silky brush my arm. I open my eye's which, I closed as he bit me. I see his wing's are wrapped around me .

I smile and hold Falcon to me as he, finishes marking me. I then run my hand's over his wing's. I also whisper. " My Dragon, my Falcon ". I feel him smile againest my skin as he kisses my neck .

" Falcon make love to me ". He smile's .We both undress and then, I feel his manhood move in to me, oh god this feel's good. I have my husband back.

Hope you enjoy love ya all. vote and comment please XD