chapter one

Carrie's pov

It's strange. I have recieved a letter from my Auntie Kath saying that my Uncle had died of cancer. I go over to May to see if she has heard anything. She tell's me she hasn't, but she would look in to for me .

As I walk back toward's home. I freeze as, I smell Vampire. Why would a Vampire come in to our realm. I go home to see Falcon .

" Fal where are you ". I get now answer. I then go in to the kitchen and see a note. It read's :-

Carrie

         Had to go to the council chamber's. There is a vampire here asking for our help. Be home soon. The children are with Sara back soon .

                                                                     love you Fal xxx

So there is a vampire here. I wonder what the hell is going on.

Falcon's pov

Tallon has just come over and told me that, I have to go to council chamber's as there is a vampire here. I leave the kid's with Sara .

Me and Tallon go to the council chamber's. Once in the chamber, I come face to face with a vampire. I growl. " What do you want Blood sucker ".

He smile's " I have come to ask for your help ". I look at him.  " What's your name " .  Something tell's me not to trust him . " My name is Rowan " .

" Okay what do you need from us ". He look's around us all . " I want help to teach another vampire a lesson ". I shake my head . " We need to talk and think, we will get back to you ".

He bow's and Starlight show's him to a room .

Carrie's pov

May has come come over. " Carrie, it's true Uncle Micheal died of cancer a few year's  ago ". I frown, then it come's to me.

" May didn't Auntie Sophie die four year's ago". she nod's " Yes she did and our Cousin disappered, no one know's where she is ".

This is strange, why do I have a feeling, that these two thing's are connected. The vampire being here and my missing Cousin .

May's pov

I have rang around our family and they tell me. That our Uncle Micheal died two and half year's ago. Around the same time our Cousin disappeared.

No one know's where she went. She might have run away with her boyfriend . Our family have a feeling Uncle Micheal killed his wife .

Uncle Micheal had a problem with his temper when he drank. By all account's he drank all the time .

Falcon's pov

I have just come home to find May here. " Hello May,sweet ". I kiss Carrie on the head. " Hi Fal ". I look at the paper's they have out .

" What's wrong sweet ". She look's up at me " Fal, I have a feeling that vampire and my missing cousin are connected some how ".

What a strange thing to say " His name is Rowan " . She shake's her head. She then walk's away and come's back with a picture .

" That is my cousin there ". She point's to a picture of a girl . " I will see if I can find out the name of his vampire problem ." she nod's. I leave to find out .

I head to the dungeon's and she this Rowan. " I need name's now " . He tell's me the name's and I head home again to tell Carrie .

When I get in. She is alone. " What did you find out". I tell her and she start's to cry. " Carrie what's wrong ".

Carrie's pov

Falcon has found my cousin. She was thought to be dead, I need move info . So I can write to her. " Falcon you have found my cousin ".

" I have ". I nod. " Yes where is this Island ". He tell's me. I write a letter to her, I would like to meet her and her family and she could meet mine .

I come back in to the kitchen " Are you going to tell me her name ." I look at Falcon. " Yes sorry , her name is Storm St Clair or it was . " I think about what Falcon has told me .

" She is the queen of the paranormal's, so she is Storm Sange ". he look's at me shocked .

hope you enjoy, love you all, vote and comment please/ thank you