chapter twenty three

Falcon's pov

I woke alone to find Carrie gone, I check Dragonsky's room no she's not in there, I then go downstair's and find her packing in the kitchen.

I try and ask her to come back to bed but she wont and, I also know she is crying. I knew this would be hard.

This is the house where two of our four kid's were born and this is also where she saved my life twice.

Today is the big move to the white house on the hill. I decide to leave her to pack and cry.

I make a start on packing our clothes and bedding in to suit case's.

I then hear. " Dad are we going soon ". I turn to see a sleepy looking Deandray looking at me.

I smile at my son. " Not yet son but soon, now go back to bed ". He goes back to his room.

I have finished packing our clothes and bedding. Tallon and Phoenix are coming to help me move the stuff up to the house.

Were not talking the fixture's or fitting's as the house is fully furnished as you know it was my parent's home.

I haven't been inside the house for a long time, I decide to go and see if Carrie is done in the kitchen.

As I enter the kitchen, I see she has packed everything and she is now sat at the table crying.

" I'm sorry Carrie ". She look's up at me and then away. " It has to be done my Grand Master ".

Here we go again, every time we argue she through this in my face.

Carrie's pov

I hate the thought of leaving my home to  go and live up there on that hill.

It's not so much the house as it is so far away from the village. Which mean's I will be away from my friend's.

I know that it was once him parent's home and now to be his and then one day it will be Deandray's.

I just don't want to leave the home I love, well I had two children here and this is where I saved Falcon.

You may remember the huge fight we had when I found out I was pregnant with Deandray.

Yes the that was the day I told him I never wanted to see him again.

Flash back

" Carrie you can't do this ".  I stop and turn. " I can and I am goodbye Falcon ". With that I walk away from him. I know what you are thinking so don't say it.

I remove my ring and necklace and place them on the side. I then get dressed and pack my clothes.

 I then walk downstair's, Falcon is still here. " Carrie, please I need you ".

" I don't need you ". I leave the house and run to town where.

 I book myself a room for the two night's, once I'm in my room, I sit on the bed and cry.

The next day is when my world shatter's.

I come out after washing my mouth out and brushing my teeth to hear my phone ring.

 I pick it up and say. " Hello May ". When she speak's she sound's upset. " Carrie, what has happened ".

Falcon must be there back in his realm. " I have left Falcon why ". I can hear her sobbing.

 what the hell is going on. " May what is going on ".

" Falcon is dying ". I fall on to the bed with tear's in my eye's and streaming down my cheek's.

 " What did you say ". She choke's out again. " Falcon is dying ".

I scream. " NNNNOOOO ".

I hear a distant shouting. " Carrie can you here me ". I look at my phone which is now on the floor.

 I bend over and pick it up and put it to my ear. " Hello ". I choke out.

 " Carrie, tell me where you are, so Phoenix can come get you ".

" I'm at the summer lodge ". She tell's me to stay there Phoenix is on his way.

 " May what is happening ". I place a hand on my tummy where I know our baby is growing.

 " A dragon can't live without his mate, sweet you are  mated ". Hearing that name make's me cry again.

" Shhh it's okay Phoenix will be there any mintue ". My mind is reeling what if he die's before I get there or worse what if I can't save him.

 No I didn't mean what I said I do need him, I love him.

I can't just sit here. " May tell Phoenix, i'll be at the beach ". With that I hang up and put my shoe's on and I grab my bag and run out of the lodge and down to the beach to wait for Phoenix to come.

End of flash back

Falcon has pulled me from my thought's, I snap at him and then I leave the kitchen through the back door.

I'm now walking around the garden. I dont to leave here, I know I will have my memories but it wont be the same.

Falcon's pov

Carrie has gone out the back door into the garden, I decide  it will be better to leave her alone for a bit.

I go back up to our room and sit on the bed. I'm then hit by the memory of me lying here dying.

flashback

I'm getting weaker by the hour, the Doctor has told me I'm dying.

 They have left me alone, so I'm lying here holding the ring I gave to Carrie in my hand.

 If I'm going to die, I want her with me in away.

I hear the door open and I then see May. " Falcon hang on, Carrie is on here way ". I smile at least I will see her one last time.

 " May is she alright ". She shake's her head. " No she is upset, she can save you Falcon so just hold on ".

Yes she can if she want's me, need's me, and love's me. " May i'll be okay ".

She know's I'm lying but, I have to believe, i'll be okay. If I don't I will fade quicker and I will die before Carrie get's here.

 I need to see her one last time.

I feel my heart slowing and my breathing is slowing down to.

Oh well I can't have long left I just hope Carrie get's here soon I would so love to see her one last time.

I then feel a hand on my chest over my heart. I dont' bother to open my eye's, it's most likely be the Doctor again.

I then hear a voice I love the most. " Falcon stay with me please ". It's most likely my mind remembering her voice.

I then feel the hand pushing my chest harder I cough. " Falcon please, open your eye's ".

 I open my eye's slowly and see. " Carrie is that you ". She smile's and stroke's my face.

" Fal don't leave me ". I have no choice but to leave her unless she know's what she has to do.

 I can't tell her, she must know or I will die and leave her.

" I'm trying not to ". I smile weakly.

end of flashback

Wow this is a day for memories to come to me. I wonder if Carrie is remembering thing's too.

I will admit, I was worried that Carrie wouldn't know how to save me but, she did and it was great.

We have four great kids and we have our live's together forever.

Which remind's me I need to go and see Armand. I have something to give him.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD