chapter thirteen

Carrie's pov

I smile and hold Falcon to me as he, finishes marking me. I then run my hand's over his wing's. I also whisper. " My Dragon, my Falcon ". I feel him smile againest my skin as he kisses my neck .

" Falcon make love to me ". He smile's .We both undress and then, I feel his manhood move in to me, oh god this feel's good. I have my husband back.

I can feel tear's in my eye's at the thought. I left him and, He also died too. " Falcon can you forgive  ". He smile's and touches my cheek. I lean in to his hand, as wipe's my tear's with his thumb.

" I don't have to forgive you as you have given me another son. Also you have come back to ". I smile and kiss him hard on the lip's. His wing's are tightly wrapped around me. Holding me to him.

" Mmm Falcon ". He smile's his wing or at least the tip of one of his wing's is rubing up the side of one of my breast's. " Are you ready to go again ". He smile's. " How about we shift in to our Dragon form's ".

Well I don't we have made love in that form before. " Okay but how ". He laugh's. " Carrie, we will shift, I want to show you something. We need to fly there ". I nod my understanding now. " Okay let's go ".

We exit the bedroom and then the house. We shift in our Dragon's and fly of. I'm following Falcon.

Falcon's pov

We have saved each other. We have also made love. I want to show her something amazing. Well I think she will like it. It's a beautiful sight. " Fal where are we going ". I sigh. " Just come on follow me ".

ah we are here. I point down with my claw's. She nod's and we desend to a cliff face. I hold on to face of the cliff with my claw. I watch as Carrie does the same. " Where are we ". I smile and roll my eye's.

" We are through that open. Don't shift back yet. It's not safe here okay ". She nod's and we move down. Now we are walking through a massive cave. At the will safe to shift to human form.

" Fal there is a bright light up ahead ". I can't help but smile. She is in for the shock of her life. Here we go. As we go through the finally arch before the room I'm taken her to, I stop and turn to her. " It's safe to shift here ".

It's soild ground here. We both shift and I go to her and put my hand's over her eye's. " Falcon what are you doing ". I roll my eye's. " It's a surprise ". I lead her forward.

Carrie's pov

Falcon has his hand's over my eye's. As he move's them, I see the most amazing and wonderful sight, I have ever seen. I look at a smiling Falcon. " It's beautiful ". He kisses me. " You really like it ". I nod who could love this sight.

" Can I " He nod's. " Yes it's safe in here ". I walk in the cavern it's so beautiful. Everything feel's so alive. I know strange thing to say but that is how it feel's. I will explain he has brought me to fire stone cavern.

It is where the fire stone diamond come's from. The cavern is full of them. The whole place look's like it's on fire. the room look's alive. " Fal it's ". He hold's me. " I know it beautiful, amazing ".

I smile and kiss him. " Well my beautiful dragoness. Let's make love here in the firestone cave ". I nod, we do make love in the most beautiful of place's on both form's .

Hope you enjoy, love ya all XD