chapter seven

Carrie's pov

Well we are back in our realm thing's haven't changed much. Well apart from the fact that Skyhawk has found out that is mate will be born soon .

Now we have to prepare for Falcon to become high master of the pack. Which is strange for me. As his wife. He will also be my master and leader.

" Mummy where Ro ". I look down at my son Deandray. " She is asleep baby ". He sigh's and drop's to the floor.

" Deandray why don't we see if Skyhawk will come and take you flying ". He sigh's again, but nod's. I pick up the phone and call Skyhawk.

" Hi Sky it's Carrie ". There is a pause, before he says. " Hi Carrie what's up ". I think. I must have got him up .

" I was wondering if you would take Deandray out for a flying lesson. As Rochelle is still asleep ". I hear him yawn . Yep he was asleep.

" No prob's be there soon ". I hang up. I then turn to Deandray. " Skyhawk will be here soon ". He nod's and goes and sit's by the window.

I will wait until he has gone with Skyhawk. Then I will phone Storm an see if she and Lou have had there baby's yet .

It would be nice to know if Storm has had the twin's. And which one is for Skyhawk. Yes I know but no one else does .

The door open's and in walk's Skyhawk. " Hi Carrie ". He smile's, he like's to tease Deandray. " So where is Dean the bean ".

I smile and Deandray Jump's up and down in front of Skyhawk. I shake my head and laugh. " Uncle Skyhawk ". Skyhawk wink's at me and then look's down at deandray.

" Hello where have you been ". Deandray tut's at Skyhawk. " I was here all the time ". We all laugh and then, they leave. I go check on Rochelle. She is still asleep.

So I go back down. I pick up my phone and ring Storm. It ring's twice. " Hello ". I smile. " Hello Storm ". There is a few second pause. " Carrie how are you ".

" I'm fine, how are you and Lou ". She laugh's. " I'm fine, I have had twin girl's yesterday.Lou has another four week's to go ". She has had twin girl's .

" That's great ". She is talking to someone. " Carrie. Armand says hello ". I laugh and so does she. " Tell him, I said hello ". I hear her tell him. We both laugh.

" Yes so tell Skyhawk his mate has been born, oh and you must come to our wedding ". I thought they were already married. " We are married Carrie, it's just we never got a honeymoon ".

Oh that explain's it. " Okay we will be there. I hope. Falcon has his cermony coming up to crown him as high master ". Storm askes when will that be. I tell her, I don't know yet .

Falcon's pov

I'm at the council chamber's. The date is set. I will be announced as high master. I decide to go home and see Carrie. I haven't seen much of her since we returned here a week ago.

I see Phoenix. " Hi Phoenix, how's the kid's ". He smile's and says. " Kid's are fine, May is pregnant again ". Wow he move's fast. I smile and congrat's him before. I go head home.

I wish Carrie was having another baby. But first, I need to make a mend's for hitting her. I know she has forgiven me. But I feel bad for what, I did to her. " Carrie, I'm home ".

She appear's by the kitchen door. " Shhh Rochelle, is asleep ". I nod and walk to the kitchen. I smell baked biscult's. As I walk in to the kitchen. I see Carrie bend over by the oven .

Mmm what a nice view to come home to. I aint talking biscult's. I walk up behind her and pat her bum. " Hello beautiful ". She laugh's and kisses my cheek. " How was your meeting".

" It was good, the cermony is in three day's ". She smile's. " Good Storm and Armand are getting married in six day's ". I look at her confused. She then tell's me that they never had a honeymoon .

So that explain's why. She also tell's me that she has had the twin's. This just make's me want another baby more. " Fal hunni what's wrong ". I shake my head. " Nothing, I hear May is with child again."

She look's in to my eye's. " You want another baby ". I nod. Carrie smile's and come and whisper's in my ear. " Well then ................".

Hope you enjoy, love ya all , sorry it took so long XD