chapter twenty four

Falcon's pov

Wow this is a day for memories to come to me. I wonder if Carrie is remembering thing's too.

I will admit, I was worried that Carrie wouldn't know how to save me but, she did and it was great.

We have four great kids and we have our live's together forever.

Which remind's me I need to go and see Armand. I have something to give him.

Carrie's pov

I'm now at the big house on the hill, Im unpacking everything room by room, It's a nice house but there are no memories here for me.

I sit on the sofa in the lounge, as I have removed all the dust sheet's off everything.

The kid's are all outside playing and I curl up and think of my past with Falcon.

I remember how we meet and how he seemed so old fashioned or should I say a gentlemen.

He stand's when I do and he open's door's for me. Yes he still does all those thing's even now.

Where is he well he has gone to see Armand as some of the Dragon's want to keep the portal open and some want to visit there.

So he has one with a proposal, he said he would be back in a few hour's but, I just want to get thing's sorted.

As I sit here I'm suddenly hit by a great memory of pissing Tim off, I wonder what happened to him.

Flashback.

That's when I end up walking in to someone. " I'm sorry ". I turn and see it's my ex Tim.

" Hello Carrie ". He is with a load of his mate's. " Are you still a virgin or is this your boyfriend now ". He was alway's a jerk I don't know what I saw in him.

Me and Falcon walk away, so he shout's. " Yep she can't keep a boyfriend, as she won't sleep with them ".

Falcon walk's up to him, Tim is 5"6 maybe 5"7 where as Falcon is 6"3, 6"4 in height and way bigger in the muscle department.

 " Leave my girl alone all I will ". I stop Falcon there. " Falcon come on he isn't worth it ". I grab his arm and try to pull him away.

" Falcon please come on ". He move's away and wrap's his arm around my waist and I turn back to Tim and say.

 " You see Tim, I was saving myself for the right one ". I rub my hand down Falcon's front.

 I take a deep breath and then put my hand on his manhood, I feel him jump a bit. " And now I have found him ".

Falcon smile's and we kiss before we walk away from him. We pay for the shopping and get in the car with the shopping.

 " I'm so sorry Falcon, it was a spilt second thought ". He smile's. " It's okay, it was just a shock  I wasn't expecting you to grab me down there ". We both look down.

" Nor was I but he rattled me so I hit him where it hurt's his manhood ". I laugh and so does Falcon.

As we look up, we see Tim coming out looking right at us, I turn to Falcon and he get's the hint.

I climb on his lap and kiss him, Tim come's to the window and knock's on it.

 " Yes what do you want, we need to get home ". Falcon then slip's his hand between my leg's to prove a point.

Tim get's angry and start's on Falcon.

" Enough come on lover let's go home, I'm hot for you ". We drive away with Tim shouting that he will find us.

We get back and I put the shopping away and start to cook the steak's wondering what Tim's problem is.

End of flash back.

Yes that was so much fun, I loved teasing him and Knowing it could hurt him so much.

I'm woken from my thought's by Tallon. " Carrie someone put this through the door of the beach house I swapped with you and Fal ".

I take the piece of paper from Tallon. " Thank's Tal how's Sara ". He smile's, I should say that his mate Sara is expecting there first baby.

" She's great thank's Carrie not long to go ". I smile and open the piece of paper.

Carrie,

        I haven't given up on you, I will find away of getting you away from that freak.

I love you and want to be with you, I can give you so much more than he can.

Just come to the beach tomorrow and I will prove I love you.

                                     love alway's Tim x

God I had hoped that time would have helpped him move on but no he is still trying. I will show Falcon this when he come's home.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD