chapter twenty

Falcon's pov

I smile and kiss my wife. It's hard to believe we have been married nearly six year's. She is the best thing that every happened to me.

It's hard to believe it was two week's ago that we found out we are having a girl, I have sent a few Dragon Lord's off to get peace treaty signed.

I am going to the vampire realm or at least to Armand's island to seek a treaty between the Dragon's and the vampire's. We have have fear between our kind for to long.

It's time to put the past to rest and start a new Armand is my friend and I like him alot, I don't see why we can move forward after all his daughter is mated to a Dragon.

I shift in to my Dragon form and cross through the portal on to Armand island. I'm just outside of his garden's, I walk through the garden and up to the front door.

I knock on the front door and wait, Frank open's the door. " Nice to see you again Lord Falcon, I will tell his highness you are here ". I nod and wait in the drawing room.

I don't have to wait long before I hear " Falcon good to see you again ". I turn and walk to Armand and we hug, before sitting on the sofa.

" Armand I have come to ask you to sign a peace treaty ". He look's shocked but takes the paper from me and read's it. " Okay Falcon we can sign this ". I smile and watch as he sign's the treaty, I also sign the treaty and leave Armand a copy before saying goodbye.

Carrie's pov

I don't feel to well today there is something wrong with our baby girl. I get up and see the kid's of to school before going to see Star. " Hello Carrie what's wrong ". I tell her that I feel something is wrong.

She take's me in and she scan's me and I can see my babies heart beat. She look's great on there but, I still get a feeling something is wrong. " Star why do I feel like there is something wrong ". She check's me over. " Ah the baby is coming now ".

I look at here worried. What did you say ". She smile's. " Phone Falcon and tell him his daughter is on her way ". I nod and phone Falcon. It ring's twice.

" Hello ". I wish he was here now. " Falcon where are you ". He seem's to be talking to someone else. " I'm in the council chamber's why ". I sigh at least he is close by. " Come to the hospital now ". I then hear his sharp in take of breath.

" Are you and the baby alright " Yes he is worried. " Were fine Fal, she is coming now ". He has gone quiet. " I'm on my way now ". I give a sigh of relief and then hang up.

A few minute's later Fal is here, then Star come's in and says is it time. " Yes I think so ". I feel a sharp pain which confirm's it's time for the baby to come. " Okay Carrie you know what to do ". I nod and push.

An hour later I give birth to our daughter Dragonsky that is the name we decided on a few week's ago.

I wait with Falcon and Dragonsky until Star come's back and says we can go home. She give's me and the baby the once over before saying we can leave and go home.

I don't need to be told twice. I get up and dress and put some blanket's around Dragonsky before leaving for home. I can't wait for the kid's to come home.

 hope you enjoy, love you all, vote please XD