chapter nineteen

Carrie's pov

Fal pick's her up and they hug. I then see Deandray and Balaur coming we all hug and I serve up dinner.  After dinner we all go out for a walk.

 " Dada Dragon ". Fal smile's and tell the boy's they shift but not to go to far away. He then shift and says to Rochelle.

 " Dada Dragon ". She jump's and down and I lift her on to his back. He take's of flying with Rochelle on his back.

They land and I take Rochelle down and we all head home. Once home we put the kid's to bed and then we sit in the lounge talking.

 " Carrie we are keep our baby right ". I nod. " Yes Fal we are keeping the baby ". He smile's and we kiss.

I wake up in the morning to. " Happy birthday Mama ". I smile, as I see Deandray, Balour and Rochelle.

 " Thank you my babies ". They all smile and then Falcon come's in with a tray of toast and tea. " Happy birthday Carrie ". I smile and kiss him.

 " Thank you for this ". The kid's smile and pass me card's and present's. I take them and open them to see gold earing's from Rochelle.

A gold braclet from Balour and Diamond earing's from Deandray. I thank my children and they go off happy.

" Falcon these are all so beautiful ". He smile's and hand's me a box. I open it and see the most beautiful diamond ring. " It was my Mother's engagment ring ". I smile and kiss him.

He then slide's the ring on to my finger. We eat breakfast together. It was two week's now since I found out that, I was pregnant again.

 I have to go see Star today for my check up. I get up and dress, me and Fal then take the children to school before we go to see Star.

We enter her office and wait to be seen. She then call's me in and I lie on the bed as she examine's me.

" The baby is find, I can tell you the sex if you would like to know ". I know Fal does, so I say. " Yes please tell us ". She nod's and says. " Your having a girl ". Fal is so happy about this.

Falcon's pov

Today is Carrie's birthday and I have been out with the children and let them pick what they want for Carrie. Rochelle is nearly three pick's gold earing's.

 Balour who is only a few week's old but look's about 5 year's old pick's a gold braclet. Deandray who is nearly six pick's diamond earing's.

I'm going to give Carrie my Mother's engagment ring. I think that is the nicest thing to do.

We get the gift's, gift wrapped and then head home with there present's and card's they write there card's and then go up to Carrie.

 I go make her some toast and a cup of tea. I then go to see her open her present's from the children.

They then leave's us to go have there breakfast. While I give Carrie my Mum's ring. After we eat breakfast Carrie get up and dresses she has to see Star today.

We take the kid's to school. We then head to Star's office to see if everything is alright with the baby. We wait in the waiting room for Star to call's us in when she does she examine Carrie and says the baby is doing well and do we want to know what we are having.

Carrie know's I want to know what we are having so she says. " Yes please tell us ". Star then tell's us we are having a girl .

I'm so happy, I get to have another daughter. We head home so Carrie can rest the baby is due in another four week's and Carrie is starting to tire easily but she says she is happy.

 I have a feeling she is only saying this to please me. As she didn't want this baby she only kept it cause I asked her too.

 " Carrie are you happy about the baby ". She rub's her bump. " I wasn't but, I am now ".

I smile and kiss my wife. It's hard to believe we have been married nearly six year's. She is the best thing that every happened to me.

Hope you enjoy, love you all, vote please XD