chapter twenty six

Carrie's pov

" Idiot ". He grins's. " So where is loverboy ". I slap him across the face and get up. " Maybe I will leave with him Fal and take the kid's ". He look's at me hurt.

" Carrie you know it will kill me if you leave we have been through it twice ". I know but it's my turn to be pissed after the way he snapped at me.

" So not my problem, you don't want me or love me ". I turn and walk away with tear's in my eye's, I just hope I dont see Tim or I will kill him.

As I walk along the shore thinking, when all that I said to Falcon hit's me, I shouldn't have said those thing's to him.

Hell what was I thinking, of course I don't want Fal to die he is my life. My anger get's the better of me sometime's what make's it worse is that he know which button's to push.

I walk back to where I left Fal in hope he is still there so I can say sorry for what I said to him,as I reach where he was standing I see he has gone but Tim is there waiting with blue roses in his hand.

I sigh and walk up to him, I need to end this once and for all.

Tim's pov

I see Carrie walk toward's me, she look's so beautiful like an angel sent from heaven I know I haven't seen her in year's but I went away for awhile to sort my head out.

" Carrie you look lovely ". She look's to the sea. " Tim this is not going to be easy ". I hand her the roses I know they are her favorite roses.

" Tim I married Falcon and we have three great kid's together so please just leave us alone ".I'm in shock she married him and had kid's with him.

Part of me hope that she would leave him in time and I might get her back but now I know I have lost her for good to a man I can't beat.

" Okay Carrie but if you ever need a friend, I will be here for you anytime ". I kiss her cheek and walk away defeated as I know I have lost the only women I will every love.

I wish I could have showed her the real me that has been lock up for so long.

I check to make sure there no one around and then I shift in to my wolf form and run off in to the sunset.

Falcon's pov

I still can't believe she said it was her problem if I died, that hurt alot more than anything else she could have said to me.

I return to our realm and lie on the bed hoping and willing that I will die if that is what she really want's, well I suppose only time will tell.

I then feel a pain in my chest, maybe she is really going with him.

The difference between us is she is a made Dragon where as I was born one, if she leave's I die and her dragon will die but she will live her life as a human again.

I hope this pain passes soon as I have to pick the kid's up from school, unless Carrie does it so she can get ready to leave me.

Hell she is all I ever wanted, I hear the door open and I roll on my side so who every it is wont see the tear's in my eye's.

I then feel a hand on my shoulder. " Fal I didn't mean the thing's I said I was just angry at you for snapping at me ". I sigh.

" I'm sorry I was jerk to you ". She smile's and lean's down and kisses me.

I deepen the kiss and pull her down on top of me, my hand's are busy undoing her button on her dress her hand's are doing the same to my shirt.

I then feel her hand move over my manhood, I groan as she stroke's me there. I then feel her move and then my I feel my pant's and boxer go.

She then come's back to me, she is also naked now, I then feel her hand's going up my arm's before I feel cold metal againest my skin.

" Carrie ". She smile's and kisses me before we become one, I groan and twist as I can't touch her silky body.

Carrie then kisses my lip's again before going to my neck, I feel her lick my neck before she bite's me again, she is remarking me and bonding us again.

I love her so much my life is nothing without her.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD