chapter twenty five

Carrie's pov

Yes that was so much fun, I loved teasing him and Knowing it could hurt him so much.

I'm woken from my thought's by Tallon. " Carrie someone put this through the door of the beach house I swapped with you and Fal ".

I take the piece of paper from Tallon. " Thank's Tal how's Sara ". He smile's, I should say that his mate Sara is expecting there first baby.

" She's great thank's Carrie not long to go ". I smile and open the piece of paper.

Carrie,

        I haven't given up on you, I will find away of getting you away from that freak.

I love you and want to be with you, I can give you so much more than he can.

Just come to the beach tomorrow and I will prove I love you.

                                     love alway's Tim x

God I had hoped that time would have helpped him move on but no he is still trying. I will show Falcon this when he come's home.

I hear Fal coming in the door so I get up to go and see him, I find him arguing eith Drake he is one of the new Dragon Lord's.

" Fal I need to show you something ". He turn's and snaps at me. " Not now Carrie ". He walk's away with Drake following, fine if that is how it's to be then I will just and meet Tim alone then.

Falcon's pov

I have just come home after a nice break an a good chat with my friend Armand I know that sound's strange a vampire and a dragon friend's it's laughable but we are friend's.

He has appoved the plan's for the portal between our world stay open so that the Dragon Lord's may visit the island which mean's that if it get's to much for me here I go and see Armand and of course Carrie can go and see Storm more often.

I hear. " Lord Falcon may I speak with you ". I turn and see Drake he isn't a full Dragon Lord yet but he carry's the tittle trainee Lord.

He has yet to prove himself which is why he is here pestering me he fail a few week's and he want to try again now but he can't as the test are due to be done again for another three month's.

I have been arguing with all the way home and now I just pissed off, Carrie tries to talk to me and I snap at her.

I need to find her to say sorry as I walk into the drawing room, I find a piece of paper folded in half I pick it up and read a note from Tim it's been year's since we heard anything from him.

Carrie's pov

In a fit of anger I leave the house and fly down to the village where I shift back in to human form before taking the path to the human realm which will bring me out by the beach.

I walk down the rock path to the beach where I sit in the sand and wait for Tim to show up and tell me more of his lie's and then I can tell him I am no longer free and I will never see him again.

I really wanted Falcon here but because he is pissed I have to be ignored it seem's, I look at my watch and see that Tim will be here in ten minutes then I can finally end this nightmare for good.

I suddenly feel a hand go over my mouth, my dragon kick's in and I fight and pin the person to the sand that's when I see it's Fal.

" Idiot ". He grins's. " So where is loverboy ". I slap him across the face and get up. " Maybe I will leave with him Fal and take the kid's ". He look's at me hurt.

" Carrie you know it will kill me if you leave we have been through it twice ". I know but it's my turn to be pissed after the way he snapped at me.

" So not my problem, you don't want me or love me ". I turn and walk away with tear's in my eye's, I just hope I dont see Tim or I will kill him.

hope you enjoy, love you all XD