chapter eighteen

Carrie's pov

I go for a walk and, then I fly to the lagoon. Great I'm pregnant again. I just hope nothing goes wrong. Star told me the baby is fine and heathly.

I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn and see Falcon. " Thought I would find you here ". I nod and look at the water. " What's wrong Carrie ". I look at the water. " I'm Pregnant Fal ".

Falcon's pov

Did she say what I think she said. " Carrie say that again ". She nod's but never take's her eye's from the water.

" I'm pregnant Fal ". I can't believe it, Carrie is pregnant. " That's great news ". She doesn't look to happy about it.

" Fal what if the test has hurt the baby ". Good point didn't think of that. " What did Star say ". She sigh's. " She said all was well ".

" Well then no need to worry ". She nod's but still wont look at me. " Fal I'm not sure, I want another Baby ". What does she mean she know's how bad I want another baby.

 " Carrie you know how bad I want a baby ". She nod's but still stare's at the water which is bugging the hell out of me. I lift her, so I can see in to her eye's. I see tear's in them.

" Carrie everything will be fine ". She nod's and pull's away from me. I then watch as she jump's in to the lagoo and swim's. I join her in hope of putting her mind at rest about the baby.

I dive in and feel the pull at my stomach. Ah damn I forgot about that. I swim toward's Carrie and she look's at me. " Fal your bleeding again ". I look down and see the blood.

" It's okay it will stop ". We both get out of the Lagoon and she lift's my top. I flinch and she can see it has been bleeding badly.

" Fal it look's bad maybe Star should have a look at it ". I shake my head. " No it's fine, come on let's go home ". She nod's and we shift. We then head home.

Once home we go up to our room where Carrie clean's the wound and then redresses it, I smile even though, I am in pain.

I close my eye's. Hoping Carrie wont see it but she must of as she is gone. I go to get up but the pain is to much. I lie here waiting for Carrie to come back.

Carrie's pov

I went to the lagoon after Star confirmed, I was pregnant again. Fal turn's up and I tell him twice that I'm pregnant, the only thing I'm not sure, I want another baby.

 I go for a swim after telling him, I'm not sure, I want this baby. He dive's in after me and a he swim's toward's me. I see a trail of blood.

We head home and I clean him up. The wound doesn't look like it's healing. My leg is all but healed.

 I feel bad now as it was me that cut him. I lashed out when he hit my leg. I'm on my way to see Star to ask her to come and have a look at Fal. I go to her house and knock on the door.

" Hello Carrie what wrong ". I look at her. " Star Falcon is badly hurt from our fight yesterday could you come and have a look ". She nod's and we go back to Falcon.

 I wait downstair's while Star is with Falcon. The kid's will be home soon as May was picking them for me. So I cook tea, while I'm cooking I here footstep's.

I turn around and leave the kitchen. As I enter the lounge, I see Star and Falcon. " Fal should you be up ". He smile's and nod's.

 " Yes I'm fine ".I look to Star and she nod's. " Just dont be to rough with him ". She wink's and I laugh. " Carrie I will need to see you next week to check the baby ". I nod and she leave's us.

I turn to Fal. " Well ". He open's his shirt and show's me his stomach. He has had to have stitches. " Sorry Fal ". He come's and hug's me.

 " Carrie this is not your fault it's just a result from the test ". I know he is right but I still guilty for hurting him during the test.

 As we hug I here. " Mama, Dada ". We both look to see Rochelle running toward's us.

Fal pick's her up and they hug. I then see Deandray and Balaur coming we all hug and I serve up dinner.  After dinner we all go out for a walk.

 " Dada Dragon ". Fal smile's and tell the boy's they can shift but not to go to far away. He then shift and says to Rochelle

. " Dada Dragon ". She jump's up and down and I lift her on to his back. He take's of flying with Rochelle on his back.

They land and I take Rochelle down and we all head home. Once home we put the kid's to bed and then we sit in the lounge talking.

 " Carrie we are keep our baby right ". I nod. " Yes Fal we are keeping the baby ". He smile's and we kiss.

Hope you enjoy, love you all, vote and comment XD