chapter twenty one

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην Deathclaw

Carrie's pov

I don't need to be told twice. I get up and dress and put some blanket's around Dragonsky before leaving for home. I can't wait for the kid's to come home.

A few hour's later Fal goes to pick the kid's up from school. While I rest, when the Kid's come home they are all excited about the new baby. " Mummy where is my new sister ". I smile at Deandray and point to the cot.

He run's to the cot and look's inside. " Mummy she is beautiful, what is her name ". I smile at Deandray he was like this when Rochelle was born. " Dragonsky ".

He smile's and then I hear. " Mummy I have another sister ". I look at Balour and smile. " Yes son ". Deandray shout's to Balour to come and see there new sister.

A few second later Falcon come's in with Rochelle. " Mama, baby ". I smile and nod. Fal then put's her down and she run's to me. I cuddle her to me as Fal get Dragonsky out of the cot.

Fal look's so proud holding our new daughter. I smile as he bring's our new daughter over to the sofa so all our children can see her. Dragonsky has blonde hair and blue eye's.

I wonder what colour Dragon she will be. We will know more as she grow's.

Falcon's pov

I go to the school to pick the boy's up but first, I go to the preschool to go get Rochelle, I then go back for the boy's. As they come out of school Deandray says. " Where's Mummy, Daddy ". I smile.

" Mum is at home with your new baby sister ". Deandray run's off with Balour following me and Rochelle follow behind them. The boy's are excited about seeing there new baby sister.

I lift up Rochelle and carry her on my shoulder's, she laugh's all the way home. As we arrive at the house, I lift her down and carry her in side.

I then go and lift Dragonsky from her cot and sit on the sofa by Carrie so the children can see there new baby sister. They all look at her with so much love.

Tomorrow I must tell Carrie we are moving to our new home. We are moving in to my families house the big white house. Now that I am grand master I need to live there.

Carrie has a sixth sense when it come's to me. It's as if she know's when something is wrong with me. " Fal tell me ". See what I mean. " We need to move in to the big white house on the hill ".

She doesn't look happy about it. " Okay when ". I look at my baby girl in my arm's. " Tomorrow we should start moving ". She isn't happy but she nod's and get's up and leave's the room.

I knew, I should have waited until another time to tell her. She has just had a baby for hell sake's why didn't I just wait. I get up and go after her.

" Carrie it can wait a while ". She shake's her head. " Tomorrow will be fine Fal I will be ready with some of the stuff by tomorrow evening ". I shake my head. " You have just had a baby ".

" I can still pack some stuff to move to the other house ". With that she start's cooking tea for the kid's.