chapter eight

Carrie's pov

I have just whisptered in Fal's ear that, I'm pregnant. I found out this morning. It must have happened when made up.

I smile as a look of shock come's on Falcon's face. " Fal you do want a baby right ". He nod's, He then pick's me up and swing's me around.

" I'm going to be a dad ". I smile and laugh. As he swing's me around. " Carrie this is wonderful news ". I glad he is happy.

We sit and talk about the baby and, the fact that he is about to become the high master. I then hear the door open.

I then see Skyhawk and Deandray. " Hello boy's how did the flying lesson go ". Deandray look's at the floor. Falcon pick's him up.

" What's wrong son ". I look at Skyhawk. " What happened ". He smile's. I can't understand why Deandray seem's so sad.

" We had a little accident ". I look at my son on Falcon's knee. He look's okay. " What happen Sky ". He laugh's and poke's Deandray's side.

" He crash landed in his dragon form ". Oh now I see. I look at Falcon and he smile's.  " Son I crash landed when. I was your age ".

I smile and thank Falcon quietly.

Falcon's pov

Deandray has had his first crash landing. It happen's to all of us. It's also painful . Especially on the wing's . There normally the first thing to hit the ground.

" Did you hurt your wing's ". He nod's and, I take him outside. " Okay son shift in to your dragon and, show me where it hurt's ". He shift's and, I see slight bruising to one wing.

" It hurt's Dad ". Poor Dean, it's not nice when this happen's. " It will heal quickly. I will take you flying tomorrow okay ". He nod's and shift's back and hug's me.

I need to send some time with my family. This prove's it. If I had been here teaching him to fly. He wouldn't have landed so badly. I don't blame Skyhawk .

I asked him to teach Dean to fly. So this is my fault. I walk back in to the house with Deandray. Carrie smile's and says." Well how bad is it  " .

I smile. " Nothing to bad. Just slight bruising. It will be gone by morning ". She smile's. " Good. Well now your home you can look after the children. I'm going flying ".

I nod and she give's me a kiss before going.

Carrie's pov

I have decide to go for a fly with Skyhawk. " Sky I think, I should tell you. That your mate has been born ". He look's at me and smile's.

"  Carrie, she is here at last. Wait how do you know ". I smile. " Storm told me about your mate ". He look's at me.

Skyhawk's pov

I can't believe it my mate has been born. I wonder what she look's like. There again, I wonder what she is.

" Carrie what is she and what is her name ". Carrie smile's and shift's in to her Dragon form. I shift to and we take off in to the sky.

" Your mate is my cousin's daughter. Her name is Skynight and, in a few day's she will be ten year's old ". I smile in away.

Yes my mate has been born. I know what you are thinking. She is a vampire and, I'm a dragon. Maybe this could be the making of a strong pack .

I can't wait to see her. " Carrie when can I meet her ". She smile's. " Well Storm and Armand are renewing there vow's so we are all invited ".

Yes I get to see my mate in a few day's time.

hope you enjoy, Love you all, vote and comment please