chapter four

Falcon's pov

I'm awake, I didn't sleep well. I feel unsettled, unnerved here. I'm surrounded by vampire's. I don't like it. I need to stretch my wing's.

I then leave the bedroom without waking Carrie. I go outside. I take a deep breath. Yuck all I can smell is vampire .

" Morning Falcon ". I turn to see Armand . " Good morning ". I feel like I should bow to him. Well his wife is our Queen which make's him My King.

I just can't do it. " Are you going for a fly ". I turn and look at him again. " I was thinking about it ". He nod's. " You should, your safe here ".

I nod and move away from the palace. When I'm far enough away. I shift in to my dragon form and fly.

Armand's pov

I know Falcon is feeling uncomfortable. I wish, I could take it away for him. But this is something he will have to face alone .

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn and see Storm. " I kiss her neck. " Hello blood ". She smile's " Hello fang's ".

" What are you doing up so early ". She look's around. " I heard someone moving around, I thought it was Carrie ". I shake my head. " No blood it was Falcon ".

She smile's and we walk in to the office. I sit behind the desk, I start to work through my list of this that need sorting. Storm sit's and watches me .

" Blood don't you have work to do ". She is putting me off. She laugh's. " No that's why I'm hear ". Aarrgghh, I can't work with her here.

" Blood please, your distracting me ". She laugh's. But she does leave the room .

Carrie's pov

I have just woke up, to find Falcon gone. Now where has he gone. I get up and dress. I then go and check on the kid's. There still asleep.

I then go downstair's and see. a door open. I knock. " Come in Carrie ". I look inside and see Armand. " Good morning your h.......". He has put his hand up. " Carrie were family ". I nod " Okay Armand ".

" If your looking for Falcon, he want out flying ten minute's ago ". I thank him and leave. I want to see if I can find Storm.

" Carrie I'm in here ". I move striaght across this grand hall. I see Storm. I walk in to, I have now found out is called the family room.

Storm stand's and we hug and we sit down. I see another girl about my age. " Carrie, I would like you to meet my best friend Lucy ". I shake her hand " Hi Carrie ".

She seem's nice . We sit and talk about what we all like as children. When this blondle hair, blue eyed muscled guy walk's in . I whisper in Storm's ear. " Man is he hot ". The guy and Lucy start laughing .

" Carrie this is Lou's husband Shadow ". I blush red. " So sorry ". Lou shake's her head. " No it's fine ".

Storm's pov

Carrie has just said that she think's Shadow is hot. We all laugh. Lou and Shadow go back to the hospital.

I should tell you Lou is having a really bad time. She is going to stay in until the baby is born. The baby is the wrong way around. So the baby is breech.

Me and Carrie are talking alone now. " You know, I think Armand is hot to right ". I laugh. " What ". I smile and point to the door . She turn's and see's Armand in the doorway .

" Thank's Carrie ". She look's at me and I can see her face is bright red. I can't help but laugh. Armand come's in and kisses Carrie on the cheek .

He then hand's me some paper's to sign. I sign them. We kiss and then he leave's . Carrie then turn's to me again . " How did you meet him ".

I laugh as I think back. " I met him at college ". She nod's for me to carry on. " Okay but this is so Stupid, but I walked in to him ". She laugh's .

I then go on to tell the whole story of our first date if you can call it that. Then how I ended up staying with him . I also filled her in on how Mum died and the after effect of her death .

We sit and talk for hour's then. Sophie and Sunrice come in with Deandray and Rochelle. Sunrice tell's me she is going to meet Grant .

Falcon return's a few moment's later. With his dragon friend's close behind him.

Sunrice's pov

I leave the palace and run across the island. To get to the Dracion reservation. As I approach, I feel something is wrong.

I shake the feeling and go to find Grant. I smile as he come's out of his house. I run in to his open arm's . I smile as her spin's me around .

Yes this is the way we alway's greet each other. " Hello my princess ". I smile and kiss him . Hello my prince ". We kiss deeply .

We then break apart as he need's to breathe. We then take a walk down to the waterfall. I lie my head on his leg's. I close my eye's so, I can inhale the scent's around me .

I can also listen to the bird's sing, Grant breathing and the water moving. It's great to be free. I wonder it feel's like to fly away and be free forever.

There is no freedom in being a princess of vampire's. Don't believe for one minute that I'm happy. I'm not happy. I love Grant. But I feel incomplete.

I know deep down that my heart lie's else where. I feel he is close. But out of reach. I don't hate my Dad, but it his fault my true mate has gone away .

I know he was going to kill my Dad. I believe in my heart that he wouldn't do it. I know he kiss Mum. I just wish I could see him again.

Rowan's pov

I know Sunrice can feel me. I know I can feel her. She has changed so much since the last time, I saw her. The last time I saw her she was ten year's old.

She had short black hair and blue eye's . Now She has long black hair, green eye's and a slim figure and full breast's .

She also has full blood red lip's. I love her so much. But before I can have her as my own. I need revenge on Armand.

I have with me four rogue dragon's. I want him dead then I can have Sunrice and Storm. I smile and rub my hand's together.

Now to hurt Armand where it hurt's him most , his family . I watch Sunrice leave Grant. I follow her for a few miunte's .

I then pounce. I grab her and take her to a hut on the golden reef. I blindfold her, gag her and bind her to the bed.

I then walk outside and ring Armand. The phone ring's twice. " Hello ". I smile and laugh. " Hello Armand, I have your daughter ". I hear silence.

" Give her back Rowan. Your fight is with me ". He is so right. " Okay I will give her back. meet me ".

love ya all, vote, comment .

Could you leave a comment if you want Rowan to live or die thank you.

Story countine's in bond's and blood tear's