chapter seventeen

Carrie's pov

" Dada Dragon ". Fal shake's his head and Rochelle start's to cry. She come's to me and I comfort her. " Dada Dragon ". He sigh's.

" Okay Dada Dragon ". He shift's in to his Goldon Dragon. " Baba, Dada Dragon ". She clap's excitedly. " Can we shift Daddy ".

Fal look's at me. " Yes but don't go to far ". Deandray is a pure Golden Dragon.

Balaur is Gold but he has white wing's. Rochelle take's after me. She is pure white with Gold fleck's in her wing's. We have a great evening and then we go home and put the kid's to bed.

We wake in the morning to a knock on the door Falcon has to go to the council chamber's. He dresses and goes before the kid's get up.

Well we made love three day's ago we will find out in two more day's if I'm pregnant. I wonder what is going on with Fal being called to the council chamber' so early in the morning.

I suppose, I will find out when he come's home. I get up and start the breakfast for our children. I make there favourite breakfast bacon and chop's.

I hear Deandray coming down the stair's with Rochelle and Balaur. " Mummy where's Daddy ". I look at Deandray. " Daddy had to go out. He will be back soon ". I hope.

With that said an angry looking Falcon walk's in the door. He nod's to me and then put's a happy face on for the kid's. " Dada ".

 Rochelle run's to Falcon. " Baba. What's for breakfast ". She point's to the plate on the table. " It look's nice. You eat why Dada talk's to Mama ".

 She nod's and he put's her down. We then go outside.

" Carrie you get you wish, You start the dragon test tonight ". I look at Fal. " How what about the kid's ". He shake's his head.

" They will stay will Phoenix and May ". I nod and he walk back inside. I wonder what changed his mind.

Falcon's pov

I was called to the council chamber's by Silverflight he is the oldest and the most wise of us all. " Falcon your wife must do the test ". I shake my head.

 " No way am I putting my wife and the mother of my children in danger ". He shake's his head and says. " These old and rare text say she must do the test ".

 I sign and give in. I nod. " Okay she will do the test ".

" She must fight you ". What I must fight Carrie. " No, hell no ". He nod's and show me the text. He's right she must come againest me after doing the test to prove she is able to be my mate.

 " Silverflight it is an unfair test. You want me to attack my own wife ". He nod's. " She is strong Falcon, she can do it ". I nod and leave. I go home and tell Carrie she has her wish.

So tonight is the first test. She must go to the fire cave and return with the fire stone.

 Second test she must then flight to the ice cave's and return with the ice stone.

Third test she must then put the two stone's together without the flame going out.

Forth test she must then fight me.

We take the kid's to school and tell them there are staying at Auntie May's tonight.

" Carrie your first test begin's now. You must go to the fire cave and return with the fire stone ". She nod's and shift's.

 " Bring it to the council arena ". She take's off and I go to the arena to wait her return. Two hour's later she return's with the fire stone.

 " Good now test two go to the ice cave's and return with the ice stone ". She nod's and goes again. I wait again.

Two hour's later she return's with the ice stone. " Good now test three. Put the ice stone into the fire stone without the flame going out ". She nod's again.

 I watch as she meld's the two stone's together. The flame is still burning. " Good Carrie now for your final test ". I shift into my dragon form. " You must fight me ".

Carrie's pov

Falcon has just said I have fight him as my final test. " I can't fight you Falcon ". He shake's his head. " You must or you will fail the test ". I nod and we begin to fight.

Fal is showing no mercy as he attack's so I do the same, as I attack him. I draw blood and so does he. I do get him down and pinned to the floor.

Then Silverflight says. " You have passed the test Carrie well done ".

I bow my head and shift back, so does Fal we then return home. I bandage Fal stomach and he wrap's my left leg. Though I think Fal got the worst of it.

 " I'm sorry ". He shake's his head. " It had to be done Carrie. I'm just glad it was me you came up againest ". We go to bed.

I wake in the morning feeling light headed and sick. I run to the bathroom and I'm sick. I sneak out of the house while Fal is asleep.

 I go to see Starlight. " Carrie what's wrong ". I ask if, I can come in. She let's me in. " Star, I'm light headed and, I'm sick. Is it possible I'm pregnant ".

She help's me to the examining table and she does the route test. " Yes Carrie your pregnant ". I nod and thank her.

I go for a walk and, then I fly to the lagoon. Great I'm pregnant again. I just hope nothing goes wrong.

Star told me the baby is fine and heathly. I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn and see Falcon.

" Thought I  find would you here ". I nod and look at the water. " What's wrong Carrie ". I look at the water. " I'm Pregnant Fal ".

hope you enjoy, love you all, vote and comment XD