chapter two

Carrie's pov

I have just found out that Storm is the queen of the paranormal's. I wonder if she even remember's me. The last time, I saw her we were six year's old.

My Mum is Storm's Father's sister, so that make's us cousin's. The only thing is my Mum and my granmother disowned him, because of his drinking.

I have sent a letter to Storm all, I can do now is wait and see if she write's back. " Carrie you have letter here from Malta ". I take the letter from Falcon.

I open the letter and see that it's from storm . The letter read's .

Dear Carrie

                     I was surprised and delighted when, I recived this letter from you. It's hard to believe that it was thirteen year's ago since, I last saw you.

So much has changed in my life like your's. I'm married now with four teenaged children, as you might have guessed I'm also a vampire.

I have been a vampire now for two and half year's. I would love to see you . I just don't think it would be a good Idea . As vampire's and Dragon's don't get on .

                                                love you Storm xx

I feel a tear's in my eye's as, I wanted to see her.

Falcon's pov

I see Carrie Crying. " What's wrong sweet ". She look's at me. " Storm doesn't want to see me, because I'm a dragon and she is a vampire ".

I sigh, I wish, I could say all be well. The problem is we fear each other . They have the glimmer thing going on and us well we breath fire.

I'm sure we could put our fear's aside so that they could see each other. I will write to king Armand and see what he says.

I need to speak to him about the blood sucker that is here anyway. " Carrie I have to pop out ". She look's at me and I kiss her on the head .

I walk up to the council chamber's and see Hawk . " My Lord may I speak with you ". He look's up at me. " Yes Falcon, what can I help you with ".

" Hawk, Carrie is related to the Vampire Queen ". He look's up at me. " You mean she is related to Queen Storm " . I nod .

" Yes Hawk she is. They are cousin's ".  He nod's. " Well then we need to contact King Armand and arrange a meet.

" Hawk we don't get on ". He shake's his head. " We live in fear of each other, they glimmer and we breath fire ". I know that .

He then hand's me a piece of paper. " Hawk ". He smile's. " King Armand's number, phone him ". I nod and leave Hawk .

I walk outside and pull out my phone, yeah I have a phone now. I dial the number and wait .

" Hello ". I take a deep breath " King Armand please". I wait and then hear " Hello this is Armand " .

" Hello Your Highness this is Lord Falcon from the dragon realm ". I hear him say something to someone before answering me .

" Hello Lord Falcon, I take it you are Carrie's husband ". I nod even though he can't see me. " Yes I am. " I'm surprised by what he says next.

" Then I think we need to meet Lord Falcon ". I glup at the thought. " Yes Your Highness ". he sigh's " Okay enough of of the formal, we are family ".

" When and where Armand ". He appear's to close something, I hear a click " Can you make make it to the reef, tomorrow at noon ".

" Yes ". He sigh's " I know we fear each other Falcon, but for our wife's let's put it aside okay ". He is right. " Yes okay, I need to talk to you anyway, there is one of your kind here asking for help ".

" We will have to dissuss it tomorrow, As my wife is coming ". We both hang up and, I go and see Carrie.

" Sweet, I will have to go out tomorrow and see someone ". she nod's. " Where are the kid's ". She smile's at me " At Auntie May's ". I smile .

" So you want to go to bed or for a fly ". She grin's. " Both ". We leave the house and go to the cliff and shift and fly .

She is beautiful as a dragon. She is pure white, with gold fleck's running the full length of her body and her wing's are gold .

After An hour of flying, We land and go home. She smile's at me and climb's the stair's. We enter the bedroom .

We are now in bed, I want to give her the world, the best I can do is give her. Her cousin back . " Stop thinking and make love to me ".

I smile " Want it, take it ". She laugh's and get's on top of me. " Okay I will ". I'm now inside of her and she moving on me .

I wonder if Storm is as bossy as Carrie is in bed . Most likely. It run's in the family as Phoenix says May is .

Tomorrow I meet Armand.

Hope you enjoy, love ya all, Vote and comment.

Let me know what you think please .