chapter fourteen

Falcon's pov

I smile and kiss him. " Well my beautiful dragoness. Let's make love here in the firestone cave's ". I nod, we do make love in the most beautiful of place's in both form's.

We have returned to the village we have been gone one night and all hell has broke loose. Tallon come's up to me. " Fal mate where the hell have you been ". I smile.

" With my wife why ". I'm holding Carrie's hand. I don't want to let her go. " What's wrong ". Tallon look's at Balaur. I look at our son. He is a young Dragon over night. I laugh.

There's Phoenix running around after him. " What abour Balaur ". He sigh's. " He has burned down the market building people aren't happy he can't be control ". I look at Carrie.

She call's to our son he stop's running in circle's and her look's at her. Then he run's to us. I laugh as Phoenix fall's on his face. " Morning Nix ". He growl's and then laugh's " Morning Fal ".

He get's up and come's to us. " He is a monster ". We all laugh as Carrie hold's him in her free arm. " My son is not a monter ".  He talk's to Carrie. When we left he was still a fledgling.

Well he still is sort of but in a matter of day's he will be an adult. " Mummy they wouldn't play with me ". I smile. " Don't worry son we will play with you ". He look's at me. " Who are you ".

I didn't see him much when he was born. I was to worried about Carrie. He would know Carrie because she gave birth to him. But me, I would need to be with him for several hour's before he would see me as his father.

I look at Carrie. " Balaur this is your Daddy Falcon ". He look's at for several second's. I can feel he know's something. " Daddy ". I nod to him and he jump's in to my arm's as Deandray and Rochelle come out in the Dragon form's from May's.

" Hello what this ". They look at me. " We didn't want Balaur feeling left out. So we became Dragon's to ". I smile. " that was very nice of you ". Deandray give's Balaur a look that could only spell trouble.

" Deandray No ". He walk's away I pass Balaur to Carrie and go after Deandray. " Son Please stop ". He does. " You have time for Baular but not me, Is it because he is special ". I look at our son.

" Dean It has nothing to do with it, Shift back please ". He shift's in to his human form.

" When you were born I was there, I was also then when Rochelle was born. I wasn't there for Balaur because Mummy was poorly ". He shake's his head.

I wonder what they told him. " Mummy died and you were dying to ". Okay he know's alot. " Dean you will alway's be the special one ".

He look's at the cliff edge. " Why am I special ". Here goes, you may be wonder why I'm talk like an adult to a five year old child.

Well our child mature quickly. He may look five but he is older in mind. " Dean when Mummy became pregnant with you she was human ".

He look's at me. " Mummy was human but she is a Dragon, I have seen her ". I nod.

" But she was human, I turned after you were born ". He nod's. " So I'm not a pure blood Dragon like Rochelle and Balaur ".

I shake my head. " Son Mummy carried you full term as a pure blood Dragon. You are a pure blood Dragon, I don't know how it happen but it did.

 That is why your special and the future leader of the Dragon ".

Carrie's pov

Falcon has come back with Deandray I hope they have had that heart to heart he promised me he would have with him.

 He nod's thank the god's. Hopefully we will have some peace. Deandray run's to me and hug's me. Balaur is running around with Rochelle.

" Dean what's wrong ". He look's at me. " I'm sorry Mummy ". I look at Falcon.

" I told him about you being human ". I give Falcon a you shouldn't have done that look. I then turn to Tallon.

" Can you keep an eye on balaur and Rochelle while me and Falcon talk with Deandray ". He nod's and the kid's go off with Tallon.

Me, Falcon and Deandray go back to the house. We are now sat in our living.

 " Dean there was alot of upset when I was pregnant with you ". He look's at me. Here we go with telling him about the fight we alway's said we would tell him the truth.

 " When I fell pregnant with you, I didn't know, your daddy told me ". Falcon then says. " I shouted at your Mummy in a rage. It got messy but thing's got better and then you were born ".

Dean then says. " What do you mean messy Daddy ". Fal look's at me. " I walk away from Daddy, I told him.

 I was having you and, then I left him ". Dean look's shock. Then Fal tell's him the rest. " I was dying because, I bonded with Mummy. Our bond's are strong. Once we bond it's for life. Mummy came back and saved me. Then we had you ". He nod's.

" Thank you for telling me about it. So I'm special because you were human when you carried me ". I nod.

" I was still human, when I gave birth to you Dean. Daddy changed me after you were born. No one could that a human could carry a pure blood golden Dragon ".

He hug's us both and then to play with his brother and sister.

I look at Falcon. " It's scary to think how close I was to losing you that day Fal ". He hold's me. " Not as scary as it was seeing you die Carrie ".

I kiss him. " Well we are both alive now and have two great kid's and a dragon ". He laugh's the Dean then run's through the door.

 " Quick Balaur ".  We both get up and run outside. It then that I see, a little boy with Falcon's look's.

" Balaur ". He nod's. " Hello Mummy ".I hug my son for the first time with tear's in my eye's. Balaur then look's at Falcon.

" Hello Daddy ". He then run's to Falcon. It's a wonderful surprise. Dean tell's us he was about to shift in to his Dragon form when Balaur shifted in to human form.

Our son can shift at last. I'm so happy we all are. We are now a big happy family.

This is wonder our son can change and our oldest son will be Dragon Lord master one day.

Hope you enjoy, love ya all XD