chapter twenty two

Falcon's pov

" Carrie it can wait a while ". She shake's her head. " Tomorrow will be fine Fal I will be ready with some of the stuff by tomorrow evening ". I shake my head. " You have just had a baby ".

" I can still pack some stuff to move to the other house ". With that she start's cooking tea for the kid's.

Carrie's pov

I'm early this morning packing stuff in the kitchen to take to the new house, I dont want to leave my home that I love to move in to that big house on the hill.

I know that as the Grandmaster he has to live there and, as his family we move with him. I'm just not happy about it.

I pack the dishes and pot's and pan's and I start to pack the cutlery when I hear. " Carrie leave that and come back to bed ".

" No Fal this has to be done ". I then pack the cutlery and next is the glasses and cup's . I make a start on them. Hoping Fal goes back to bed and leave's me to it so I can cry.

" Carrie I know your crying ". Damn him why can't he leave me alone to cry in peace. " I'm fine ". I keep packing the stuff as the tear's run down my face.

Yes it does hurt to leae here as this is where Deandray was born. He was our first born, though the kid's seem excited about the move to the new house.

Falcon's pov

I woke alone to find Carrie gone, I check Dragonsky's room no she's not in there, I then go downstair's and find her packing in the kitchen.

I try and ask her to come back to bed but she wont and, I also know she is crying. I knew this would be hard.

This is the house where two of our four kid's were born and this is also where she saved my life twice.

Today is the big move to the white house on the hill. I decide to leave her to pack and cry. I make a start on packing our clothes and bedding in to suit case's.

I then hear. " Dad are we going soon ". I turn to see a sleepy looking Deandray looking at me. I smile at my son. " Not yet son but soon, now go back to bed ".

He nod's and walk's out the room, I shake my head and carry on packing the bedding that was in our big wardrobe.

Yes we will all miss this house, I have lived here along time alone and then with Carrie and now our kid's.

Well it's time to check on Carrie. I go down and find her in the lounge putting thing's away. I can see she is still crying.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD