chapter ten

Falcon's pov

I'm lying in bed with Carrie lying on my chest. She is expecting our three child. I love her so much, She has changed my life for the better. I alway's thought, I would be alone. Then bumping in to her in the street changed me so much.

I love how she has made me laugh, cry and enjoy my life. We have been through hell and back. Especially when she fell pregnant with Deandray. There was the fear that he would not be a full gold dragon because she was human.

Which of course cause a riff between us. I nearly lost my life because of it. Now I'm the high master of the Dragon's. Though I never thought, I would be here to see all the thing's we have been through.

I know this is a dream. As it feel's so real.

Falcon's dream

I'm getting weaker by the hour, the Doctor has told me. I'm dying, they have left me alone. So I'm lying here holding, the ring. I gave to Carrie in my hand, if I'm going to die. I want her with me in away .

I hear the door open, I then see May. " Falcon hang on, Carrie is on here way ". I smile at least, I will see her one last time. " May is she alright ". She shake's her head. " No she is upset, she can save you Falcon, so just hold on ".

Yes she can if she want's me, need's me, and love's me. " May i'll be okay ". She know's I'm lying, but I have to believe. I'll be okay, if I don't, I will fade quicker and I will die, before Carrie get's here. I need to see her one last time .

I feel my heart slowing and my breathing is slowing down to, oh well I can't have long left. I just hope Carrie get's here soon. I would so love to see her one last time .

I then feel a hand on my chest, over my heart. I dont' bother to open my eye's, it's most likely be the Doctor again .

I then hear a voice, I love the most. " Falcon stay with me please ". It's most likely my mind remembering her voice .

I then feel the hand pushing my chest harder, I cough. " Falcon please, open your eye's ". I open my eye's slowly and see. " Carrie is that you ". She smile's and stroke's my face .

" Fal don't leave me ". I have no choice but to leave her, unless she know's what she has to do. I can't tell her, she must know or I will die and leave her .

" I'm trying not to ". I smile weakly.

I cry out to Carrie to save me if she can.

Carrie's pov

I open my eye's slowly. I feel a ballon at the moment. As I'm due to give birth in 3 week's. I hear Falcon mumbling something about the past when he nearly died. I think he is dreaming.

I then hear him ask me to safe him, don't let him die. I shake him gentle. " Fal wake up babe ". He move's slowly. " Carrie are yu alright ". I smile and nod. " Yes but you were dreaming ".

He nod's " Yes the day, I nearly died ". I would never let him die even though he hurt me so much. I love him that much. " Do you remember the bonding we did ". He nod's and smile's.

Flash back.

I heard Starlight tell Falcon we need to bond again. As he is not completely healed. He had her lie in front of me, by saying he was going to be okay. So I wouldn't know that he was really ill.

I want to be cross at him but, I just can't be. I love him and this is partly my fault, if I hadn't lost my temper with him. We wouldn't be here now worrying weather he is going to live or die .

I go down stair's and find him. Sat on the sofa with his head burried in his hand's. I push him back and straddle his leg's, he talk's and I stop him by kissing him. I then move my hand's down his chest .

He move's as I do this. So I move my hand's lower and, run them over his abs he grown's. As I do this. I then move one hand down lower and grab his manhood, he jump's and moan's .

I smile and kiss down his neck. I find the place where. I marked him only a few hour's before and, mark him again. He grown's and arches under me. As I bond us again, but this this I think. I bit to hard, as I can taste blood .

I move back and see blood. " Falcon, I have drawn blood ". He move's his hand from my leg, and place's over his neck. When he bring's his hand down, we can both see the blood. " It's okay, it's only a little bit ".

I don't know why that happened. I feel so guilty. I go to move off of him, but he hold's me down. " Carrie it's okay, honest ". He then nuzzle's in to my neck. I arch. As I feel him bite my neck, mmm that is going to be a big love bite .

I feel his warm, no hot breathe on my neck, his dragon is marking me to. Mmm he feel's so warm. I then feel something soft and silky brush my arm. I open my eye's which, I closed as he bit me.  I see his wing's are wrapped around me .

I smile and hold Falcon to me as he, finishes marking me. I then run my hand's over his wing's. I also whisper. " My dragon, my Falcon ". I feel him smile againest my skin as he kisses my neck .

" Falcon make love to me ". He carries me bridely stlye upstair's and lie's me on the bed. " Carrie are you alright ". I know what he mean's. " I'm fine, I now belong to you and the dragon you ". he smile's .

We both undress and then. I feel his manhood move in to me. Oh god this feel's good, and it's just like my dream. Apart from I'm on the bed not on the cliff, but his wing's are still wrapped around me .

End of flashback

This set's of a chain of event's.We kiss and end up making love. And bonding to each other again. It also set's of my labour pain's. We are still making love. " Ah ah ah ah Fal stop ". He look's at me .

" Carrie what's wrong ". I take several breathe's. " Baby..... Coming..... Now ". I scream again as he move's away. " I'll get Starlight hang on okay ". I nod. But I don't think this baby want's to wait.

As Fal leave's the room. I feel the baby coming.