chapter twenty seven

Falcon's pov

I deepen the kiss and pull her down on top of me, my hand's are busy undoing her button on her dress her hand's are doing the same to my shirt.

I then feel her hand move over my manhood, I groan as she stroke's me there. I then feel her move and then my I feel my pant's and boxer go.

She then come's back to me, she is also naked now, I then feel her hand's going up my arm's before I feel cold metal againest my skin.

" Carrie ". She smile's and kisses me before we become one, I groan and twist as I can't touch her silky body.

Carrie then kisses my lip's again before going to my neck, I feel her lick my neck before she bite's me again, she is remarking me and bonding us again.

I love her so much my life is nothing without her.

Carrie's pov

It has been a few day's since or argement but Fal still seem distance from me. I need to try and bring us closer together so I have asked May to look after the kid's tonight and I have a romantic evening planned out for us.

I thought we could start with a candle lit meal and then maybe a little cuddle and then a nice rub and a bit of soft music and see if I can't bring the love back to our relationship.

Right the kid's are with May and the table is set and I'm dressed in black silk underwear with a gold silk dressing gown over the top.

I have cooked Fal his favorite steak in red wine sauce and I have some soft music in the back ground. I'm now just waiting for Fal to come home so I can give him his surprise.

I sit on the sofa and wait, well Fal should have been home an hour ago I will give it another five minutes and then I will phone him.

Falcon's pov

Even though Carrie has bonded us again I still feel I can't get close to her, I can't seem to forget her word's on the beach where she said. " So not my problem, you don't want me or love me ".

I just wish I could get it out of mind but, I don't seem to be able too. I also have been going home later than normal, I get home to see the kid's to bed before I go out again and I return once Carrie is asleep.

Well the meeting is over for the day and our old home has been turned into an office for me, so that is where I and file the paper's and sit and look out the back window when my phone ring's.

I answer it. " Hello ". I wait and then I hear. " Fal come home please ". I sigh.

" Okay Carrie I'm on my way now ". I hang up and leave the office and shift in to my dragon to get back to the house.

Once at the house I shift back and enter my home but wait where are the kid's they are normally here to greet me.

" Carrie where are the children ". She appear's in the doorway of the dining room dress in nothing but silk underwear and a dressing gown which is open.

" They are stay at May and Phoenix's for the night ". She then come's to me and grab's my hand and lead's me to the dining room where I see a candle lit meal waiting for us along with soft music.

We sit and eat, which I have to say is nice.

Carrie's pov

We have eaten our meal and now I lead Fal upstair's where I remove his clothes and get him to lie face down on the bed. I then rub some oil into his skin as a rub him.

He seem's to be relaxing a bit which is what I want. " Carrie what's all this for ".

" I want us to be like we were Fal before the argement at the beach ". He know's what I mean. I get up so he can turn over and then I rub his chest and abs.

" Carrie did you mean what you said to me on the beach ". I know what he mean's. " No Fal I didn't, it's I tried to talk to you when you came home but you snapped at me so I did it back ".

" Carrie you hurt me ". I know I did but that was never my intention to do that. " I'm sorry Fal I never ment to hurt you like that ".

He nod's but I can still see the hurt in his eye's. I grab one arm and shackle it to the bed and then I do the same to the other.

" Carrie don't ". I smile and kiss him and then I whisper in his ear. " Together forever ". I then lean down and bite his neck until I can taste his blood.

He cries out in pain and twist's, I can now see the open hole in his neck from where I bite him.

I slowly breathe fire into the hole in his neck, as it heal's the fire leave's the mark of a white dragon on his neck.

" Carrie why ". I smile. " Because we are ment to be one ".

If you are wondering, this is a life bond in other word's if Fal die's so do I.

One Life, one death together intwined.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD