Chapter - 58

Nandini was shocked she never thought that Manik will react that much on just wearing artificial..! Now she was cursing herself that why she wore that jewelry..! The only reason was the jewelry was so perfectly matched with her dress..! Tears formed in her eyes it was for the first time Manik was so much angry that he didn't talked to her.. She look at her Mehndi and again cursed herself how much excited he was to find his name in her hands but her little mistake spoiled everything.. Her Mehndi was dry now but tears were constantly flowing down her cheeks.
"I can't do this..! Mjy Manik say baat karna ho ge..!"She said in a determined tone and got up. Now sneaking into Malhotra Mansion was a little difficult task.. Nandini came out of her room and walked downstairs carefully. She was still wearing her lehnga kurti..The lights were off and it was 12 am of night. Bhaiya Bhabi must be sleeping so she quietly came out of the outhouse. She walked to Malhotra Mansion though it was very dark but still she wanted to reach Manik as soon as possible..! She wanted to hug him tightly..! She wanted to be in his arms..! She wanted to kiss him hard..! But it will happen only when she reach him.. She safely reached Mansion and stepped inside. But what she saw next was enough to dry her blood. Dadi was coming out of her room sleepily and was walking towards the kitchen. She didn't noticed Nandini and vanished inside the kitchen. Nandini sighed in releif and run towards Manik's. Luckily door was not locked and she easily came inside his room. Manik was in bathroom and his room was quiet messy. Nandini shook her head and started cleaning the room. She was so much engrossed in cleaning the room that she didn't noticed when Manik came out of bathroom rubbing his hair with towel..
"Nandini..!"He was shocked to see her she look at him and smile.
"Hi..!"She said cheerfully and he closed his eyes.
"Jaoa yahan say Nandini..!"Manik said in a serious tone. He was really very angry on her..! How many times he had told her that her health and safety was so much important for him but still this girl..! She will never listen to Manik..!
"Manik..! I came to say sorry..! And you know na jab tum mj say naraz hoty ho tou mjy nend nahi aati..!"Nandini said lowering her head.
"Why do you care haan? Mery naraz hony ki itne he fikar hoti tou wo jewelry nahi pehnti..!"Manik said angrily throwing the towel on the bed.
"I do care Manik..! That's why I am here..! Tum itne si baat ka issue q bana rahy ho??"Nandini said sadly.
"Itne si baat?"Manik shouted and pinned Nandini with the wall while Nandini was so much afraid.. She had never saw Manik that much furious in their four month relation..! She gulped her saliva in anxiety.
"Man-Manik..!"Nandini tried to argue but Manik cut her words..
"Shut up..! Ab main boloon ga aur tum suno ge..!"Manik said gritting his teeth. "Tmhy ya itne se baat lagti ho ge but mery liye ya baat bohat important hai..! Tum mery liye kya ho main tmhy kabhi bhi nahi samjha sakta..! Tmhry skin pay aik scratch tak bardasht nahi hota mj say..! You very well know that how much I am possesive about you still you don't take care fo yourself..! Myny tmhri har baat mani Nandini..! Manta hoon aur manta rahoon ga..! But tum meri aik baat nahi maan skti?"Manik said emotionally and left Nandini's hands with that he walked out to the balcony. Nandini lowered her head in embarrassment. He was right..! She was wrong..!
"Manik..! I am sorry please..! Mjy maaf kar do..! I promise I will never ever disobey you..!"Nandini pleaded sadly and followed Manik.
"Nandini leave me alone..!"Manik said coldly.
"No..! I will not leave you alone..! I am sorry..! I will do anything to make it up for you please aik bari meri taraf dekho na Manik..!"Nandini again pleaded as Manik was not even looking at her. She was on verge of crying now..But still Manik was not willing to look at her and tears started rolling down her cheeks and Manik sighed. He can't be angry with this girl..! Hufff..! He turned towards her and gently pull her in his embrace.. She sobbed in his chest and Manik rubbed her back. He was cursing himself for making her cry but what to do the stunt she played today was not forgivable.
"Acha na ab rona tou band karo..!"Manik said politely and Nandini shook her head.
"Ni..! Pehly tum bolo kay naraz nahi ho..!"She said between her sobs.
"Haan mera baby nahi hoon naraz ab please stop crying..!!"Manik said softly kissing her hair and finally she sniffed and stopped crying.
"I am sorry..!"She said babyishly holding her ear. Finally Manik smiled and held her hands.
"Nandini..! I am very much possessive about you..! I can't afford to lose you baby..! You means my whole world to me..!"Manik said cupping her cheeks and she nodded obediently. "No one has right to harm you not even you yourself..! Only I have the copyright to bite you..!"Manik said huskily and here we go he was back in the mood. He leaned down and bite her neck to which she moaned helplessly.
"Manik..!"She whispered impatiently and held his shirt collar's tightly.
"Bolo na Manik ki jaan..!"Manik said seductively and nibbled her earlobe. But Nandini was not in a condition to utter a single word. Manik effortlessly picked her up and walked towards his bed. He laid her shivering figure down and hovered over her. He fused his lips with hers but didn't forced her hands as he didn't wanted to spoil her mehndi although it wasn't wet now but it was crumbling.. He kissed and kissed her madly she wriggled helplessly under him to match up his intensity but she clearly failed. There was dark in the room the only light was of the bedside lamp. Manik's hands traveled to open the zip of her kurti and Nandini's breath became more wild. She pushed Manik away and turned her side. Manik smiled and his expert fingers exposed her back to him. He started kissing and biting her back to which she went all helpless and clutched the bed sheet tightly. Manik turned her gently and pecked her forehead.
"Relax it's just me Nandini,your Manik shhh..!"Manik whispered softly in her ear caressing her hair to calm her ragging breath. Then zipped back her kurti. She look at Manik with surprise to which he smiled and laid beside her with that he pull her in his arms.
"Manik?"Nandini said hesitantly she was surprised that why he stopped.
"Shh..!"Manik shushed her by placing his finger on her lips. "I stopped because I can't stress my choto sa baby over and over again..!"Manik said smilingly and Nandini was so overwhelmed by his care and love..
"Oh Manik..! I love you so so much..!"Nandini exclaimed and hugged Manik more tightly.
"I love you too baby..!"Manik whispered kissing her hair. They stayed like this for sometime then suddenly Manik realized. "Oye..! Myny tou apna naam dhoonda he nahi..! Show me your hands..!"Once again Manik was all excited. Nandini rested her head on his shoulder and he started finding his name alphabets. The mehndi design was too much complicated but after all he was Manik Malhotra. He found M-A-N-I but K was missing.. He was engrossed in finding his name while Nandini was just staring at his face.. Now from last 15 minutes he was searching for alphabet K but it was nowhere in sight..
"I think ya design he galat hai..!"In spite of accepting his defeat he clearly declared the fault in design. Nandini laughed and kissed Manik's cheek.
"You are so cute Manik..!"She said smilingly.
"Yeah yeah..!"Manik said with a bad face.
"So you are accepting your defeat..!"She said triumphantly.
"Ni..! 2 minutes more..!"Manik pleaded and Nandini nodded smilingly. Once again Manik started finding the K and suddenly..
"Found it..! I found it..!"He shouted with excitement and Nandini palmed his lips..
"Shhh..! Manik don't shout..!"She said showing him her eyes and he nodded cutely.
"I found it..! Now I will get a reward..!"He said winking at her and she blushingly snuggled in his chest..
"What you want as your reward?"Nandini whispered against his chest in a serious tone.
"I want you Nandini..! I want you as my reward..!"Manik whispered in her ear seductively and she smiled.
"You already have me Manik..! I am yours..! And I will be yours forever..!"Nandini said smilingly and he too smiled.
"I know..!" He said kissing her forehead. "Acha I have got something for you..! Your mehndi gift..!"Suddenly Manik said and Nandini smiled. Manik extended his hand to the bedside table drawer and pulled out a rectangular black velvet box.
"Ya kya hai?"Nandini asked smilingly.
"Aik choto sa gift..! I hope tmhy pasand aye..!"Manik said scratching his head nervously.
"Ohh come one Manik..! Tmhri choice pay pora trust hai mjhy..!"Nandini said happily and opened the box. She went all aww on seeing the gift it was a very beautiful pair of musical notes pearl anklets.
"You liked it??"Manik asked nervously.
"I loved it Manik..! These are so beautiful..! Thank you..!"Nandini exclaimed and hugged Manik.
"Will you give me the honor to make you wear these?"Manik asked in his total gentlemen mood and Nandini just nodded. Both sit straight and Manik gently lifted the lehenga a little to expose her milky feet. He carefully hooked the anklets in her feet and kissed her feet to which Nandini closed her eyes. She was wondering that Manik always give her musical notes things and designs..! Music means a lot to him..! Manik again laid down and Nandini rested her head on his chest again.
"These are looking so beautiful in your feet..!"Manik said happily.
"Manik..!"Nandini said in a serious tone while playing with his shirt button.
"hmm?"Manik asked curiosuly looking at her.
"Music means a lot to you na? That's why you always gift me musical notes things?"She asked smilingly.
"Yes..! Because Music connects me with you..!"Manik said poking her nose to which she laughed. Manik started tickling her and she giggled like a 2 year old kid. "Manik bus please..!"She said going out of breath..
"Haaahhh..! Ok baba..! Come here..!"Manik said laughingly and pulled her more closer. Then he gently placed his lips on hers for a sweet yet passionate kiss. He broke the kiss soon and look at the time..! God it was 3 am of the morning..!
"Nandini..! It's three am..! Come I will lead you back to your room and you take rest..! Kal sangeet hai bohat tiring day ho ga..!"Manik said in his all time hubby concern.
"Ni..! Mjhy nahi jana..!"Nandini said stubbornly and hide her face in crook of his neck.
"Nandu mera baby please na..! Try to understand..! Your health is important..!"Manik pleaded.
"Ok..! But I have one condition..!"Nandini said sheepishly and Manik nodded."You have to pick me up..! Aur tum mjy utha kar he mery room me choor kar aoa gay..!"Nandini said babyishly and Manik shook his head.
"Condition accepted..!"Manik said in a serious tone and picked up Nandini. Nandini snuggled in his chest and without intention she instantly fell asleep. Manik reached her room and placed her on the bed. He smiled on her innocence and pecked her forehead. Then he adjusted the blanket over her and caressed her hair.
"Good night my love have sweet dreams..!"Manik whispered in her ear and after pecking her lips countless times he left the room..!