Chapter 72

Manik smiled and got up..! He came inside the room and turned off all the lights..! The usual scented candles got the chance to lit up and spread their fascinating light everywhere..! He lit up each candle and poured some whisky for himself..! He stood near the window staring at the stars. The time was very beautiful..! He was worried a little because Nandini's stage phobia was disturbing him more than he thought..! But he was sure somehow they will get over the problem together..! Aryaman's words were echoing in his mind. He need to help Nandini to be independent..! She was too much dependent on him. Its not like kay he don't like her being dependent on him but he she need to be confident enough to face this cruel world..! He was thinking all this when Suddenly he heard the click of the bathroom door but didn't turned as he waited for Nandini..! So that she herself call him and as expected...
"Manik..!"Her whisper seemed to be so loud in pin drop silence..!
Kaise kahun ishq mein tere
Kitna hoon betaab main
Aankhon se aankhe mila ke
Chura loon tere khwaab main
Manik slowly turned and the alcohol glass slipped off his hands and luckily because of carpet it didn't shattered but Manik's desires were on fire seeing his lady love in a purple short nighty..!
She was standing hell nervous when she saw glass slipping of Manik's hands she became more nervous. The nighty she was wearing was gifted by her naughty friends. Manik slowly walked towards her measuring each step while Nandini moved backwards breathing heavily as only Manik's intense gaze was making her breath wild..! He finally trapped her between wall and him..
"Man..!"She was about to whisper his name when Manik placed his finger on her lips and shook his head in no..! Asking her not to speak...!
"Shhh..! You know what you are starting at right?"He whispered huskily rubbing the lip gloss off her lips with him thumb...! She was captive in the magical spell of his eyes..! She wanted to avert her gaze but his eyes were not at all allowing her to even move a little..! The raging breath..! Shivering lips..!
Mere saaye hain saath mein
Yaara jis jagah tum ho
Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho..
Manik gently traced his knuckles from her shoulder along the length of her arm and she shivered badly..! He reached her hands and entwined right one down there and held the other to his face..! He kissed the hand softly and Nandini closed her eyes on feeling his touch..! His eyes were noticing her each and every expression..! He gently pinned her hands with the wall and bent down to kiss her throat..! Nandini clutched his hand almost digging her nails in his knuckles..!
Kya jaane tu mere iraade
Le jaunga saansein chura ke
Manik stood straight and look at her face once again..! She was breathing heavily and eyes were tightly shut...! He smiled sweetly and kissed her each eye..! Then he bent near her ear and sucked the earlobe.!
"You know what Nandini?"Manik whispered in her ear seductively and she felt weak on her knees. Only a whisper and she was clean bowled..! Manik felt that she will collapse anytime so he immediately freed her one hand and wrapped his arm around her waist tightly. While Nandini laced her arm around his neck possessively..! When Nandini didn't replied to his comment he again bent near her ear..
"Ask me?"He whispered again..
"What Manik..!?"A whisper? A moan? Or a plead?
"You are the most beautiful girl..! You are my angel..! My love..! My everything..! I want to love you..!May I?"He again whispered though he knew the answer but still he was such a 'tease'..!
Dil keh raha hai gunehgaar ban ja
Bada chain hai inn gunaahon se aage
"Manik please..!"Nandini merely whispered as her patience was crossing the limits..! Manik smiled and gently placed his lips on hers..! Finally the first step of another beautiful night was taken..! Manik left Nandini's other hand too which was still pinned and cupped her nape..! While Nandini's both arms were now around his neck..! He picked her up in the same position and Nandini wrapped her legs too around his waist..! The kiss was never coming to an end..! The passion and love had no ending..! The love was increasing every second..! Manik reached bed and gently placed Nandini over it..! The thin flimsy fabric of her nighty was doing nothing but making Manik more and more crazy..!
Main gumshuda si raat hoon
Meri khushnuma subah tum ho
He made Nandini's head comfortable on the pillow and dug his face in her neck..! Her hands fisted in his hair pulling him more and more close to him..! He kissed her..! He bite her..! He licked the bites to sooth the pain..! Finally the poor nighty got torn with a faint chirpy sound by his manly strong hands and Nandini gasped..! She never wanted that nighty to get torn like this but she didn't had the courage to stop her man..! He threw the torn fabric in some corner without any care along with his own shirt while Nandini hugged him tightly to hide herself more in him..! She dug her face in his bare chest and he smiled..
"Relax..! It's just me..!"He whispered politely in her ear as she was shivering badly and covered themselves with the blanket..! Nandini came on top of him and started kissing his face..! The intoxicating scent of her hair making Manik go head over heels for her..! He flipped their positions again and came on top of her..
"You ok na?"He asked with a concern and in reply she gave him his favorite smile...!
Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho..
He too smiled and pecked her forehead..! Then again kisses..! She was a melting the way he was burning her..! Both were drowned in the ocean of love..! The time was very beautiful..! The chilly wind from the window was failed in calming down the desires of the Manik Malhotra..! Midnight passed like this..! Kissing each other madly..Flipping positions time by time when he finally marked her as his again sealing her moans in a soft soothing kiss..! He brushed the tears which dared to spill off her eyes and pecked her forehead..!
"Thank you for another beautiful night..!"Nandini whispered emotionally as he gathered her exhausted figure in his arms..!
"Thank you for trusting me again..!"He whispered back and she hide her face in his neck shyly..! "From where did you get this?"Manik's point was towards the nighty and Nandini bite her lower lip shyly..
"Wo..! Alya,Mukti aur Navya...!"She said hesitantly and Manik immediately understood the whole scenerio..
"Hmm..! I got it..! They provoked my naive baby to do all this?"Manik asked playfully and she smilingly nodded in his neck..
"I love you Manik..!"She whispered the last time before dozing off..
"I love you too..!"Manik whispered back and pecked her forehead before drifting to sleep himself..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If u like this Story then check Mawara Ejaz's another stories

Tum Mile
Sun Sathiyaa
Dheere Dheere
Meray Ajnabi..[Two Shot]
Heat Lightening-
Coz Mama am In Love With a Crimina