Chapter - 68

Nandini came out of the bathroom rubbing her hair with the towel..! But her sleepy lazy husband was still sleeping on his stomach...! Exposing his dashing tattoo to her his face dug in the pillow..! She smiled and walked towards him today was their first day at college after marriage..!
"Manik..!"She spoke lightly ruffling his hair and he stirred in sleep still too much lazy to wake up..! "Manik..! Get up..! It's been 8 already..! You have jamming session at 9 na..!"She again said kissing his hair..
"Bus 5 minutes aur..!"He whispered lazily and placed his head in her lap..
"Manik..! We are late...!"She said lovingly patting his forehead and he snuggled his face in her stomach..
"Kuch nahi hota na..! Please..!"He again pleaded..
"Ni..! Bus..! Utho..!"She said slapping his shoulder..!
"Ok..! I will get up..! But I have a condition..!"Manik said looking at her with half eyes opened..
"Any condition Mr.Malhotra..!"She smiled sweetly that was it now within seconds she was under him and he was kissing her senseless as a morning dose..!
...
"Congratulations Manik..! Congratulations Nandini..!"Another group came and greeted MaNan..! They had just entered the college and all were greeting them for the marriage..! As it was their first visit after so long..! Yes after Rahul's incident of course..!
"Thank You So Much..!"That was all Manik's answer with a sweet smile..! He was answering on Nandini's behalf too..! She was wearing a sweet pink colored skirt with a white lacy shirt..! Manik was wearing a black gray chess print blazer white shirt and grayish blue jeans..!
A PERFECT COUPLE with a cute height difference was apple of the eye for everyone..!
MaNan walked towards the conference hall as Cabir had texted them to be there first..!
"Thank you Manik..!"Nandini whispered in his ear on their way to hall.
"For what?"Manik asked casually as he knew his wife must had a stupid logic behind this another thank you session..
"You are the reason everyone here is giving respect to me..!"Nandini said proudly and stopped him in the corridor..!
"Acha...! Then thank me properly na..!"Manik said naughtily..
"Yes..! I will thank you properly but not now..!"Nandini said sweetly and adjusted the collars of his blazer typical-wifey-act..! He winked at her and headed towards the hall holding her hand..!
"Cabir asked us to come to the hall aur dekho yahan ki lights bhi off hain..!"Manik complaint as usual and they entered the hall..! He searched for the light button and as soon as he turned on the lights...
"SURPRISE...!"They heard everyone shouts and Nandini gasped..! Her first reaction was she clinged to Manik on the sudden shouts and he unconsciously held her close..! Then for the first time they noticed the surroundings..! The whole hall was turned into a party hall.! White balloons..! Everything white..!

Fab4, Nayonika, Principal, all the teachers and students were standing there..!
"So everyone..! Let us welcome the most Cutest, Loveable and Newly wedded couple of S.P.A.C.E..! Mr and Mrs Manik Malhotra..!"Cabir shouted for them and everyone cheered for them..! Nandini side hugged Manik and he encircled his arm around her waist..! Too much happiness..! Too much respect..! Fab4 and thakars run towards them and hugged them so tightly that they felt difficult to even breath..!
"Guys..! We can't breath..!"Manik mumbled and they released MaNan mouthing a sorry...!
"You both are looking so perfect together..!"Mukti shouted happily and all smiled..! Then MaNan walked towards the elders for blessings..!
"I knew it..! That they both will be an awesome couple..!"Raghav was back with his ranting..!
"They are..!"Mishra Sir patted Manik's shoulder and he gave him a fake smile..! "Don't give me fake smiles champ..! I scold you for your well being..! I know very well how much responsible you are..!"Mishra added and this time Manik smiled wholeheartedly...
"GUYS..! Aoa na cake cut karo..!"They heard their friends shout and all headed towards the most important cake cutting ceremony..!
"One..! Two..! Three..! CONGRATULATIONS..!"All shouted and Cabir popped a party popper..! MaNan cut the cake together and fed each other first then all others..!
"Acha Navya...! Main soch raha tha kay this cake will look good on your face..!"Suddenly Cabir said to Navya and before she could register anything he smashed the cake on her face..! Within seconds there started a cake war between fab4 and thakars..! Nandini hide behind Manik as she hated this cake smashing thing the most..! Manik actually saved her from everyone like an ideal husband..! After sometime all friends were looking like "bhooots"..!
"Oh God..! You all are looking so cute..! Aisy aik selfie..!"Nandini exclaimed and all posed for a selfie with MaNan..!
"Ok guys..! Bohat hua ya party and all..! We are already late for practice..! Clean up yourself..! We are running out of time..!"Manik announced to end the party and fab4 made bad faces..
"Manik thora aur enjoy karny day na..!"Mukti pleaded..
"No..! You very well know me..! Practice main no compromise..! Come Nandini we will wait for them in jam room..! You have five minutes..! Agr nahi aye tou you will face my worst..!"Manik said strictly walking out with Nandini..! Nandini naughtily showed them a thumbs up and all became sad..! Navya and Abhi winked at each other as Manik spared them but they forgot he THE MONSTER MANIK...! Before they exclaim about this Manik peeped back..
"Thakars I want you both too there..! If you want to win the Talent Hunt you too need practice..!"He ordered them too and there faces lowered in dismay..
...
"Nandini..! Aisy nahi aisy guitar pakrty hain...!"Manik corrected Nandini she was trying to play guitar from last 10 minutes and Manik was instructing her..!
"Mj say nahi hota..! This only suits you..!"Nandini said smilingly and gave Manik his guitar..
"Only me?"Manik whispered raising her chin to his level..
"Yes..! Only you..!"She whispered back..! Manik bent down and sucked the cherry gloss from her lips..! She moaned enough for Manik to slid his tongue in her lips..! They share a passionate kiss but broke apart soon as their spoiler teaser friends will be there anytime soon..!
"I Love you so much Manik..! Tmhri waja say meri life itne special ho gai hai..!"Nandini said hugging Manik..
"Aur meri tmhri waja say...!"Manik said lovingly hugging her back..
"Tum log thakty nahi ho romance karty krty...!"As usual they were here and girls pulled Nandini away from Manik...
"Jam room main romance krty huay zara sharm ni ati?"Abhimanyu asked showing Manik his eyes..
"Jin kay tum jesy friends hoon wo jam room main he romance karen gay na..! Honeymoon tou spoil kar diya tum logon nay hmara..!"Manik too played along and all laughed..!
After sometime Fab5 was jamming..! Navya and Abhimanyu too were practicing while Nandini was working on a pending assignment..! Suddenly peon knocked the door and came in..!
"Nandini Malhotra..! Principal Sir has summoned you in his office..!"Peon said obediently..
"Why?"Manik asked raising his eyebrow..
"I don't know..! He just asked me to call Nandini Malhotra..!"He said and left..!
"I will go and check..!"Nandini said getting up..
"I will come with you..!"Manik said placing his guitar back in the stand..
"No..! You practice I will be back..!"Nandini assured him and left..