Chapter 73

Morning rays hit Nandini's face and she snuggled in Manik more..! Manik who was awake since last one hour held her more close and smiled..! He was adoring his little angel the way she breath, the way she turned her sides and the cute faces she make in sleep were so mesmerizing for Manik..
"Manik..! Please curtains aagy kar do..! I want to sleep..!"She whispered hiding her face in Manik's chest while he pecked her hair lightly..
"Hmm..! Should I ask this sun to go away as my baby wants to sleep?"Manik asked playfully running his fingers in her hair..
"Haan please..!"She said sleepily and within seconds her breath was even again..! Manik sighed and let her sleep for few more minutes they were getting late for college and she was looking very tired..! He himself can't get up as Nandini was holding him tightly. Another hour passed with her sleeping peacefully in most secure place 'his arms' and him while adoring her and pecking her forehead, hair time to time..! Finally he heard the knock on the door..
"Manik..! Are you awake..?"He heard Nayonika's faint voice and he look at sleeping Nandini..! He had to get up..! He carefully entangled himself from her and rushed to open the door wearing his tracks immediately...
"Kya hua Mom?"He asked worriedly as soon as he came out and saw a worried Nayonika standing..
"Rahul..! He is out of jail..!"Nayonika said worriedly and Manik closed his eyes to calm himself down. That was the least thing he wanted to happen..
"Now what?"He asked in a serious tone and crossed his arms on his chest..!
"How's he out of jail?"He was a surprised a bit...
"I don't know someone applied for his bail..!"Nayonika said fidgeting with her fingers..
"Mom..! Main Nandini ko nahi kho skta..! Aur na he usy kise problem me dekh skta hoon..!"Manik said worriedly before Nayonika could say something..
"Maaanniik..! Where are you?"They heard Nandini's shouts of Nandini she must awake because of Manik's absence..!
"You go..! And don't tell her anything..!"Nayonika whispered and walked back..! Manik calmed his face and walked back..! Nandini was stepping out of the bed with blanket around..!
"Hey hey chill..! Am here only..!"Manik approached her and held her..
"Kya hua? Where were you? Mom aye the? Kya bool rahi the?"She and her non stop questions..
"Uffoo..! You tiny head kity sawaal poochti ho..! Come and sit here..!"Manik said in a casual tone and made her sit on the bed forcefully...
"Tum kya chupa rahy ho? Manik Malhotra..! Jhoot boolna allowed nahi hai..!"She was angry now as the frowns on Manik's face were not giving her good vibes...
"Aik tou na my panic queen! Bohat jaldi tensed ho jati ho! Am telling you na nothing happened! Trust me..!"Manik again lied and Nandini made a bad face..
"Theek hai mat btaoa..! But am telling you..! Koi serious matter hua na and you hide it from me tou I will be gussa on you..!"She warned him and he nodded obediently..! She was about to get up again but Manik pulled her...
"Acha..! Now come here..! I can't let you go without a morning kiss?"He said dramatically and fused their lips..! She giggled in the kiss surrendering again and Manik picked her up as they both needed a shower!
------------------------------------
"Suno..!"Manik called her as they were about to part ways in the college corridor..
"Haan?"She turned to him..
"Baby..! You will take care ok..! No wandering around! Finish your assignment submission and come back straight to me!"He was advising like a father cupping her cheeks and she made a bad face..
"For your kind information Mr.Malhotra..! Am not a baby..! I can take care of myself ok?"She said angrily and he sighed..
"Stop being so fussy and cranky..! You are a baby atleast for me..! Tum woi karo ge jo main boloon ga..!"He too became angry and Nandini hide a smile..! She wanted to tease him now..
"I won't..! Kar lo jo karna hai..!"She said and jerked his hands off..
"Nahi mano ge?"Suddenly he shouted and Nandini shook her head angrily..! "Fine then don't blame me..!"Manik again shouted. Within seconds he pinned her with the wall and smashed his lips on hers..! Manik Malhotra had his own ways while Nandini's eyes were widened with shock..! She never expected that Manik will kiss her in the corridor and that to like this..! She tried to push him but he was very strong and after few moments she was responding him. Manik ruined her lipstick very expertly and chewed her lips in his teeth..! Nandini was going breathless badly and suddenly they both heard a cough. Manik parted away slowly and held Nandini by her waist as her condition was vulnerable now due to the hot intensity of Manik's passion..! She hide her face in his neck and breathed heavily while Manik look at the owner of the cough and rolled his eyes! 'ARYAMAN'...! They both were still standing with wall but Nandini was hidden in Manik's arms..
"Any problem?"Manik asked sarcastically to Aryaman who was staring at them with wide eyes maybe he didn't expected space students to do kissing in corridors openly and held Nadini more close..
"No..! No problem..! Actually I was searching for Nandini..!"He said looking away and Nandini opened her eyes slowly on hearing his voice..
"For what?"Manik asked and Nandini look at Aryaman from Manik's neck...
"Prac-practice..!"Aryaman stammered. Manik look at Nandini the passion of his lips was still on her and maybe it needed a little time to fade away as she had hide her face again in his neck..
"Move out..! She will join you in few minutes..!"Manik said to Aryaman and he almost run from there hell embarrassed..! "Wanna join him?"Manik asked caressing her hair and she just hummed..! Manik smiled and wrapped his arms around her more..! They stayed like for this sometime with Nandini's heart still beating erratically in her chest..
"Who are you?"She whispered after a long pause and Manik kissed her hair..
"Tumhara HERO!"He whispered back and she finally broke the hug...! She pecked his cheek and smiled..
"I love you..!"Again a beautiful confession...
"I know..! And I love you more..!"He returned the favor with a forehead peck..
"Ab main jaati hoon..!"She said lowering her gaze and Manik held her hand again..
"You will do as I said to you!"He was back on the point..
"I will..! I promise..!"She assured him and freed her hand..! She walked away and he kept staring at her back for a long time..
-------------------------------------