Chapter - 67

Nandini woke up with chirping sound of the cuckoo who was chiming in full swing in sitting on the balcony railing..! She rubbed her eyes and sat straight lazily holding the blanket close to her chest..! She look here and there for her man but where was he?
"Manik?"Nandini called his name but no response..! She get a little worried..! She got down of the bed wrapping the blanket around her and walked out of the room. She checked the kitchen, bathroom everywhere but Manik was not in the house..! An unknown fear crept in her heart and she run outside without caring for herself..! Without shoes..! Without clothes..! Just in the blanket..!
"Manik..!"She screamed his name as a thorn pierced in her foot..! She was shouting for him like a maniac..! For almost fifteen minutes she run here and there when suddenly she stopped..!
"Yooo my boy Lucifer..! Jump higher..!"She heard Manik's cheerful shouts and she felt like everything once again came to her..! She saw Manik playing along with Lucifer..! Both were spending a very good time maybe after so long..! Tears were wetting her cheeks..! She once again run towards Manik and hugged him tightly..! Leaving him shocked for few seconds..!
...
Manik noticed Nandini's condition and he became worried..! She was crying too..!
"Love..! What happened? Kya hua?"He panicked as Nandini shivered in his arms..!
"Tum kahan chaly gye thy? Main itna dar gai the..!"Nandini complaint slapping his chest and he held her hand..
"I am so sorry..! Wo Lucifer came to the house..! Tou I came out with him so that tmhri nend disturb na ho..! I am really sorry..!"Manik immediately apologized..!
"Promise me from next you will not leave me alone..!"Nandini said looking at him without breaking the hug..
"Promise baba..!"Manik sealed the promise with a forehead peck and Nandini smiled..! Before she could say something more Lucifer started barking at Nandini and she became a little horrified..
"Luci..! She is a friend buddy..!"Manik tried to calm him but he didn't stopped..! MaNan were totally unaware the reason of his barking..! Suddenly he came close to Nandini, she clinged to Manik more and started licking the foot which was bleeding now due to thorn..! He was trying to ease the pain..! When he did that Nandini remembered that she had got a wound in her foot and suddenly a sharp pang of pain spread across her foot and she hissed loudly..!
Manik became worried and holding Nandini close he bent his head a little..! He too immediately got the glimpse of blood..!
"Freak Nandini..! You are not wearing shoes..! You dumb idiot..!"Manik yelled and picked her up..! He run towards the house and Lucifer was running with Manik..! Nandini didn't spoke as she knew it will be useless and she will get more curses from Manik nothing else..!
...
"Nandini..! It's the last time warning you..! Show me your foot damn it..!"Manik again yelled furiously and Nandini shook her head..!
"Ni ni ni...! Dard hota hai..!"She was so stubborn and hide her feet more..! From last thirty minutes Manik was trying to pluck that thorn from her foot but she was cribbing like a baby..!
"Nahi ho ga dard I promise..!"This time Manik was polite..!
"Paka promise karo?"She said childishly and Manik smiled..
"Come here..!"Manik said again and pulled her in his lap..! She hide her face in his neck and clutched his shoulders so tightly that Manik felt like her nails digging in his shoulder..! He carefully plucked the thorn..!
"AAhhh..!"She yelled in pain as soon as the thorn left her skin..!
"Shhh..! Bus bus it will be ok..! It will be fine..! I will make it ok..!"Manik's soothing and warming words were very helpful..! He rubbed her back and she was hugging him tightly..! "Look at me..!"Manik said lovingly and Nandini look at him..! "Mjy is ki dressing krni hai bear it for sometime..!"Manik said pecking her forehead and she nodded..! He slowly dressed her wound and she kept hiding herself in his arms away from the cruel world..!
...
"I hate you..!"She whispered sadly as they both were lying on the hammock cozily..!
"Acha..! Wo q?"Manik asked playfully and nuzzled in her ear..
"Tum meri life me aye he q Manik..!"Manik sensed seriousness in her voice and look at her curiously..
"Why are you saying like this?"Manik asked angrily..
"Tum nahi thy tou mjy kise bhi zakham par dard nahi hota tha..! Par jab say tum aye ho main over sensitive ho gai hoon..! Stubborn ho gai hoon...! You are spoiling me..! Main dheett he..'Before she could complete Manik sealed his lips with hers and she was shocked..! Manik pressed his lips more on hers as if asking her to respond back to which she started replying..! Manik kissed her so deeply that she felt her lips became already swollen in his mouth as he chewed her lips like his favorite chewing gum..! Manik was not at all ready to leave her lips but she was going out of breath..! So he broke apart..!
"Don't...! Don't you ever dare to say like this..!"Manik groaned in her ear and sucked the deepest and redest hickey of her shoulder..! A moan escaped her mouth..! She had nothing to say more..!
...
"Manik..! Hum wapas kab jayen gay..!"Nandini asked casually. They both were walking on a specially made passage covered with trees from all sides..!
Actually we can say only Manik was walking Nandini was climbing on his feet. Her arms were encircled around Manik's neck and he was holding her from waist tightly..!
"Q? Tmhy yahan acha nahi lag raha?"Manik asked worriedly..
"Lag raha hai baba..! I was just asking..! Because I don't wanna go..!"She said smilingly..
"Acha? Why you don't wanna go?"Manik asked naughtily..
"Because wapas ja kar you will be busy again..! Office, Music aur college..! Tmhry pass mery liye time nahi ho ga..!"She said sadly and Manik chuckled..
"Aray meri jaana..! College main hum sath hoon gay..! Office me jab bhi jaoan ga tm mery sath aa jana..! And about the music tou jab me practice karoon tou tab bhi tumhy apny sath rakhoon ga..!"Manik said casually and Nandini made a bad face..! "Oh freak..! Office say yaad aya yaar...! Singh's kay sath meeting a next week..!"Suddenly Manik freaked and Nandini became more angry..
"Manik..! Hum honeymoon par ayen hain aur tumy yahan bhi apni meetings yaad aa rahy hain..!"She shouted angrily and Manik who was busy in thinking about the deal look at Nandini smiling sheepishly...
"Sorry sorry..! I didn't mean that bus wo achanak say mind me aa gya..!"He immediately surrendered..!
"Huhh..! You are very bad..!"Nandini was still angry..!
"Acha..! Now tell me what should I do to make it up..!"Manik asked lovingly as they reached the wooden path around the lake and Manik made her sit on the bench..!
"Nothing..! I don't wanna talk to you...!"She said angrily and Manik mouthed an 'O'..!
"Paka you don't wanna talk to me?"Manik asked in a serious tone..
"Haan paka..!"Nandini said in same tone and got up..! Manik smirked and walked behind her..!
Sajde kiye hai lakhon
Lakhon duayein maangi
Paya hai maine phir tujhe
Manik sang walking behind Nandini smiling all the way..!
Chahat ki teri maine
Haqq mein hawayein maangi
Paya hai maine phir tujhe
Manik sang and Nandini turned angrily..! As soon as she turned her foot tripped
Tujhse hi dil yeh behla
Tu jaise kalma pehla
Chahun na phir kyun main tujhe
She fell on Manik..! And they both landed up on the wooden passage..! Nandini on top and Manik under her..!
Jis pal na chaha tujhko
Uss pal sazayein maangi
Paya hai maine phir tujhe
O sajde kiye hai lakhon
Lakhon duayein maangi
Paya hai maine phir tujhe
Manik sang smirking at her and she angrily pushed him away..! With that she got up again..! Manik held her hand to stop but she didn't..! Manik became angry and tapped his foot..! He sat beside river and dipped his feet in it..! Nandini look back and saw Manik angry..! She hide her smile and walked towards Manik..!
Chahat ke kajal se
Kismat ke kaagaz pe
Apni wafayein likh zara
Nandini sang encircling her arms around Manik's neck from back and he smiled..! She bent and kissed his cheek..!
Bole zamana yun
Main tere jaisi hoon
Tu bhi to mujhsa dikh zara
Nandini sang and Manik pulled her in his lap..! She rested her head on his chest..!
Mera hi saaya tu hai
Mujh mein samaya tu hai
Har pal yeh lagta hai mujhe
Manik sang and entwined his free hand with hers..! She held his hand tightly..!
Khud ko mitaya maine
Teri balayein maangi
Paya hai maine phir tujhe
Manik sang and pecked her forehead lovingly to secure her from all the evil eyes..!
O chahe tu chahe mujhko
Aisi adaayein maangi
Paya hai maine phir tujhe
Manik ended the song and Nandini fused her lips with his for a passionate long and deep kiss..!
Manik's hand's travled in her hair and same as hers..! Both were kissing each other madly and finally broke gasping for air..! But Manik pecked her swollen lips loads of times to calm her down..!
"Your lips..! I can't get enough of them..!"Manik mumbled over her lips and she laughed cutely..!
"Who asked you to stop?"Nandini said lovingly nibbling his earlobe and smiled..! Before he could say anything..!
"Agr kise awkward position main ho tou please cover yourself..! We are here..!"They both heard Cabir's chirpy voice and smiled..
"Nahi hain kise awkward postion main kaminy..! Aa ja..!"Manik said laughingly and Cabir with other friends came out behind the trees..!
"Kesa chal raha hai honeymoon?"Abhimanyu asked naughtily and all laughed on that..
"Tum logon kay any say pehly tak it was awesome..!"Manik said coldly and Nandini was red tomato..
"Toba hai Manik..! It's been 5 days abhi bhi tera khatam ni hua..!"Cabir asked with a faking shock expressions and Manik gave him a glare..! Nandini was still in Manik's lap as he didn't allowed her to move..!
"Just look at the glow on Nandini's face..! It's telling all..!"Alya said smilingly touching Nandini's cheek and all smiled..!
"Mata Rani tum dono ko aisy he khush rakhen..!"Navya prayed for both of them..
"Aray jis kaam kay liye aye thy wo he bhool gye..!"Dhurv interupted..
"Yeah..! Manik..! 2 din kay baad Talent Hunt hai..!"Mukti announced..
"Haan..! Hum tjy disturb na krty but yaar we have been ordered by the principal to start rehearse..!"Cabir said in a serious tone..
"You have to rejoin the college..!"Dhruv said patting his shoulder..! He sadly look at Nandini and she gave him an assuring smile..!
"Main aur Abhi bhaiya bhi talent hunt me part lay rahy hain..! Classical music main..!"Navya told happily and Abhi took her in a side hug..!
"Chalo..! Theek hai..! Tum log car ki taraf chalo we will join you all in minutes..!"Manik said picking up Nandini all nodded..!
...
"Sorry..! Because of me humy jaldi jana par raha hai..!"Manik said taking her in a back hug while she was brushing her hair..!
"Manik..! How many times I have told you kay sorry mat bola karo..!"Nandini said slapping his forehead and he smiled..
"Acha..! I promise..! After final exams I will take you on a world tour..!"Manik immediately make a plan..
"Theek hai baba...! Tum jahan main wahan..! Ab chalain?"Nandini said taking his arm in his and he nodded..
"I love you..!"He said lovingly and pecked Nandini's lips..
"I Love you too..!"She too replied in same tone and both walked out..