[Lemon] Rain x Hannah (OC)

Title: Lost in Paradise
Pairing: Rain x Hannah (OC)
Soundtrack: Evanescence - Lost in Paradise

Title: Lost in Paradise Pairing: Rain x Hannah (OC) Soundtrack: Evanescence - Lost in Paradise

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Hannah wandering in the wood alone. She was lost by accidentally find a portal and it pull her inside.

"Great, Hannah. Now you lost"

She mumbled before sit under a big tree. She take a deep breath, not knowing what to do.

"Hey you there!!"

Then someone yell at her causing she to jump and look around to find a muscular man walk toward her. He must be soldier or... bandit!!

"Stop there! Don't you dare run"

She freezing there by fear. Two arms slowly raise up over her head.

"Who are you?"
"I-I'm Hannah. I-I'm just lost. Please, don't hurt me"
"Where are you from?"
"Earthrealm. An accident happened to me. I don't know where is here but please, don't hurt me"
"...Prince have to see you"

He create the pixie dust before blow it to her face. Hannah pass out immediately.

♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧

Hannah's P.O.V

I woke up again in a large bedroom. He said 'prince' need to find me so here might be... a palace.

"Oh my god..."

I get up from the bed and walk reach the door. I open it slowly and look around the hallway. It's really quiet so I decide to tip toe walk, trying to find the way out.

"Where will you going, earthrealmer?"

A voice behind me caused me to flinch and stop my action. I slowly turn around to face a muscular and in purple and gold. His mask cover his lower face so I could not see his face clearly.

"Oh! Hey, uhm... I think I need to find a prince"

He chuckle and walk toward me. His brown eyes glare at me with something in them.

"I see... He told me he has a guest. Is that you?"
"I-I guess"

Then he grabs both of my arms and teleport us from here by... water?!

♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧

3rd person P.O.V

Hannah slowly open her eyes to see the throne room but it's empty here.

"Uhm... I think he is busy"
"No. When Edenia is in peace he always free"
"So where is he?"

She asked. A man chuckled before says.

"His name is Rain and he is standing in front of you"

Her jaw drop down and frozen.

'Is he kidding me?'

She think to herself.

"So let's start, Hannah" he remove his mask. "What are you doing there, in the wood?"

She could not speak because of aura from his adorable figure. She blushing hard, trying to be sober.

"I-I was lost. I accidentally be h-here. I did not want to do a bad thing, I swear!"

He come over her and look directly into her eyes. She shutter a bit.

"I believe you"

She smile and sigh in relief.

"But..."
"..."
"You have to prove it"
"H-how?"

She said shutter. He smirks before reach his throne.

"Come here"

He pointing at his lap cause Hannah to blush hard. She stepping to his and sits on his lap.

"Our enemies... always disguise us by a gem"
"..."
"Let me search for it"

His hand wander under her shirt. The soft touch against her skin caused she to bit her lip, not want to let out any sound.

"Don't keep it in, Hannah. You need to prove it"

A low moan escape her mouth and he slid his hand upward, cupping her breast. He fondle it causing her to moan louder.

"Hm? Not here? So maybe here"

He slide his hand down to her crotch and rub her slit through her jeans.

"Ngh, Rain..."

She whimper and grip his arm and did not realize that her legs are open up for him.

"That's it, good girl"

He then leave his hand from her. She look at him, confuse. Rain place her in sitting position on the throne and quickly strips her naked.

"Such a beautiful"

He takes off his cloths, revealing his perfect muscular body.
She blushing nervously and looks away.

"Look at me..."

She looks up at him and then he parted her legs and slams himself inside.

"A-AH!!!"

Scream from pain and pleasure. Hannah hugs him tight as he start to pounds without mercy. Sound of skin slap on skin echo through the room.

"OH!! Rain... Ah!"
"You like that, huh?"
"Yes... yes"

She cry out in pleasure and start to see stars.

"RAIN!!"

Scream when she cum hard on his member. He thrust a few times before cum inside her.
She panting hard just like him. They take almost 3 minutes to catch their breath.
Rain lean down and kiss her on the lips before whisper in her ear

"Sleep tight my queen"

He teleport her to his room.

"Rest until next round come"