[Fluff] Johnny Cage x Sonya Blade

Title: Home is Where the Heart is
Pairing: Johnny Cage x Sonya Blade
Soundtrack: Any Given Day - Home is Where the Heart is (Acoustic)

Title: Home is Where the Heart is Pairing: Johnny Cage x Sonya Blade Soundtrack: Any Given Day - Home is Where the Heart is (Acoustic)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Nowhere in the world make me feel comfortable more than my home.

My heart is also.

There was always home for my heart, with a woman I love. She is my everything, I always think about her like that. I'm sure she thinking like me until... I'm not sure if she is still think the same, maybe she is never look at me like that again but I wish... the loving in her eyes will come back to me again.

"Would you please think about Cassie again"
"We are done and I won't talk about this again"
"I know you are busy but why?"

Sonya sigh and grabs her luggage and get out of the house, leave him standing there, alone.

I know it usually happen in couple life. I was ever see that before but I never though of it will happen between us.

"I'm not going to see mommy again, right?"
"No... no, Cassie. Just not often than before"

Johnny puts a fluffy blanket on his daughter and kisses her forehead. Cassie pouted.

"Why you two have to stay apart?'

The question make his heart drop down. The innocent of his beloved little girl torture him silently in the heart.

'She shouldn't know...'

"Goodnight, pumpkin"
"...Goodnight daddy"

He turns off the light and leave the room.

'How can I survive the night?'

Tears slowly slip down on his face, silently, he cry alone in his room, force himself to sleep.

Why? God why? You let she let me in but I couldn't stay until the end.
What's wrong with me?

Sonya tighten her fist as she come back to her house and see that someone is in her house.
She stomp in to see the uninvited guest is Johnny.

"Oh, I've been waiting for you"
"Get out"
"That's what you say to your guest?'
"What do you want, Cage"

Johnny chuckles and takes his steps toward her.

"...There's no way to you to turn back?"

Sonya shack her head and turn away from him.

"Sonya!!"

He then grabs her arm and pulls her to the kiss. Sonya's eyes wide and push him away.

slap!!

She slaped him across the face. Johnny not respond, feel his heart broken as the pieces.

"GET OUT OF HERE!!"

Yelled Sonya with tears in the eyes. He quietly walks out of the house and back to his place.

If the question is when the bad thing happen to me, where is the best place to rest my heart? I will answer that is you, Sonya.
Yeah, home is where the heart is.

But no home for my heart anymore.