[Lemon] Kung Lao x Reader

Title: We Were More Than Friends
Pairing: Kung Lao x Reader
Soundtrack: Avenged Sevenfold - A little piece of Heaven

Title: We Were More Than Friends Pairing: Kung Lao x Reader Soundtrack: Avenged Sevenfold - A little piece of Heaven

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Your P.O.V

"Okay... don't move"

I bind the bandages around his arm carefully. Kung Lao hiss in pain. I chuckle and say.

"You know you can not win. So why still unruly?"

I put a first aid kit in a cabinet.

"You will laugh if you know a reason"
"Really?"

I look at him surprise. He frown but I swear he is blushing!

"Hm... maybe I know a reason now"
"What was that then?"
"Maybe because of... show off!"
"...Nearby"

I laugh crazily. He just stare at me like 'just stop crazy acting!' so I try it.

"Okay... okay... I'm sorry Kung Lao if you are serious"
"Very serious"
"...Hey, I-I'm sorry"

See his face show the sadness caused me to soften my tone. He sighs, says.

"That's not matter to me anymore. I fight for make her proud"
"Hey, Kung Lao"
"..."
"Win or not, I know she will pround at you"

I smile softly at him before leave to clear all the stuff.

"Anyways. I think you need some dr-"

I could not finish my sentence because he cut me off by turn me around and kiss me on the lips.
My eyes wide but before I can do anything he grips me on my arms and pulls me closer to him. He hugs me around my waist and deeply the kiss. I shut my eyes tight. Confuse but feeling so right.

"(Y/N)...."

He purred after left the kiss. I breath heavily and look at him confuse.

"W-Why?"
"You were right about my show off. I want to show that I can do it. I want to show it to you... (Y/N), I love you"

No words come out of mind. My heart beating faster. I blushing hard and not knowing what to do.

"Y-You done that for me?"

He nods.

"Dear elder god, Kung Lao..."

I warp my arms around his neck and pull him down to the kiss. He smiles into it and kisses back. I open my mouth for the air but he shoves his tongue inside.
His hands go under my kimono and slide it aside cause it loss from my shoulder.

"Hey, K-"

Liu Kang is stun and his face turn to red a bit. I quickly turn my back to him and fix my kimono.

"Er... I didn't meant to interrupted you guys. So I will hang out alone"

He laughs weakly and quickly close the door. Kung Lao walks reach the door and lock it. I fix my kimono and my hair as he walks toward me.
He holds my waist from behind and kisses my neck. His hot breath against my skin causing me to shutter.

"It's tickle"
"So skip this part, would you?"

I smirk and giggle before turn to face him. He kisses me again and take off my cloths. He pulls away, stares at me hungrily. He then pick me up and put me down on the table, speared my legs and step between them.

"You're so beautiful"

He whispered as trailed his finger down my stomach and down to my slit. He slide it open and touch my clit softly. I whimper in pleasure.

"Kung Lao... Mmm!"
"Dose it feel good, right?"

I nod and moan as he push his finger inside. He push it in and out slowly.

"E-Enough, please. I need you"

I beg. He smiles at me before remove his pants.

"As you wish, (Y/N)"

His erection spring free when his pants drop on the floor. I bit my lip nervous. How the hell that he going to fit?!
He roughly kissed me and buried himself deep inside of me.
After I adjust to it he start to thrust. The sweet torture make me moan in pleasure.

"Faster, please"

He do as I said. His tip hit a sweet spot inside me cause me to nearly scream his name.
He hitting there hard and fast. I grip on his shoulder and scream in pleasure.
I feel my wall clench around his thick member and he pounding me hard. Then I cum all over him.
He pull out and panting hard as I am. He looks at me and I smile at him.

"I think I don't want to be your friend anymore" I said.
"Yeah, me too"