[Lemon] Kano x Reader

Title: Love • Hate • Fear
Pairing: Kano x Reader
Soundtrack: Avenged Sevenfold - God Hates Us

Title: Love • Hate • FearPairing: Kano x Reader Soundtrack: Avenged Sevenfold - God Hates Us

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

My hands was tied and my eyes was blinded. After the Black Dragon destroy my village they take me here.
Someone throw me in the room and push me down in the corner before leave me alone with I still tied.

"Damn it. FUCK YOU GUYS!!"

I yell in angry and sit there in silent. After awhile the door open and close again. The footsteps come closer and stop in front of me.

"Ello, darling"
"Kano..."

I mutter. I heard him chuckled before he remove the blindfold.

"Beautiful eyes, but can be more when they decorate with tears"
"Go to hell"

I spit. He just chuckles before slap me across my face.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT TO ME AGAIN!!"

He push me down on the floor.

"Now you're under my control now, understand?"

I nod, feel my cheek burning from his action.

"Good girl... then, let's have a little fun, shall we?"

He move between my lags and spared them apart. I start to whimper as he move his hand under my skirt.

"D...don't"
"Say it again but put 'stop' after that"

He laugh evilly and keep going his work. His hand rub my thigh softly cause a low moan to escape my mouth. I blush hard when realize what I've done.

"Oh. You enjoy this"

He chuckle and remove his hand out to remove his armor. He pin my hands above my head and grab his knife. He put it under my top and rip it apart.

"Beautiful"

He mumble and kiss my chest. I let out a low moan again but louder than before. His finger hooked a rim of my panties and shove it down.

"Wet already?"

He look at my soaked panties before throw it aside. He cut my skirt and speared my legs wide and step between my legs, not allowed me to close them.

"Such a beautiful"

He stare at me hungrily. I just blush hard in a sham. I close my eyes, give up to him. I hear him undo his belt and then pants.

"No..."

I whimpered. Then he push a finger inside me. I shutter cause my muscle to squeeze him tight.

"Eh, eh. Don't tensed. I'm not gonna hurt ya... just for now"

He add another finger inside and start to move in and out slowly.

"A-ah..."

Long moan escaped my lips ad he fingering me slowly faster.

"I'm inside ya..." he purr, need me to imagine in what he say.

"Stay deep and slam in ya..." he speed up "so hard"
"AH!"

I yelp when he hit my sweet spot inside me. He chuckles again.

"Almost there, don't ya?"
"Y-yes!"

He move in and out fast and hard and send me over the edge. I moan out loudly before he pull his fingers out and pointing them at my mouth.

"Clean me, would you?"

I open my mouth, allow him to shove them inside. The taste of me feel so weird but sweet.
After awhile he shove them off and his hands grip on my waist, pinned me in a position. And without warning he slam inside me hard. I yelp in pain.
He not give me a time to adjust his huge size. He only move in and out hard and fast.

"S-stop! I'm hurt!"

I tried to push him away but he only keep going. The tears flood my eyes and drop down my face. He kiss me forcefully.

"UH!!"

He then hit my sweet spot again. He smirks into a kiss and hitting there hard and fast cause a muffle moan escape my mouth.

"So tight"

He whisper. I moan loudly and feel the knot in my stomach.

"K-Kano! Ah! There!"

I yell in pleasure and moan every time as he hit there. He hiss, grunt and groan and then he release his hot load inside me. He pull out and panting hard.

"K-Kano?"

I call out, feeling angry that he leave me like this. But suddenly he grabs both of my legs and placed them on his shoulder. So now his face is nuzzle between them. I blush hard and then something wet lick my clit softly.

"Ah... uhm..."

His tongue feel so good. He circled it lazily around my entrance and shove it inside. I feel the knot in my stomach tighten again.

"Kano!"

I scream his name as I cum into his mouth. He lick me clean before get up. I panting hard, laying on the ground, no more energy to do anything.

"Surprise that you like it"

He say as get dress. I smile at him as my eyes slowly close. Before I pass out I felt the soften of blanket on me and a hand in my hair.

"Another round will come soon"

I really wonder when will it come.