[Fluff] Erron Black x Reader

Title: House on a Hill
Pairing: Erron Black x Reader
Soundtrack: The Pretty Reckless - House on a Hill

Title: House on a HillPairing: Erron Black x Reader Soundtrack: The Pretty Reckless - House on a Hill

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

In the way of killer, we stay with blood, gore, violent. We have no mercy because it will kill us.
It's easy to remember how to go through the day. Kill or be killed. Not often to found mercy and I never think I deserve it.

- - - -

I open my eyes to found myself in somewhere I didn't know. Feel myself hurt everywhere as I try to move.

"(Y/N)!!! Sister he's awake!!!"

Shouted from a boy. I start to confuse and wonder where am I. A moment later he come back again with another woman.

"Hey, you okay? Jimmy, give him a water"

A boy run out as she help me get up.

"Careful, sir. You are injured"

Jimmy come back with a bottle of water. She help me drink it.

"Where am I?"

Immediately ask after finish drink.

"Just a house on a hill. Where is my family can be in peace"

She answered calmly as her little brother look at me, interested.

"Anyways, I'm (y/n). Here is Jimmy, my brother"
"How can I get here?"
"My father found you passed out with wound. We're very shock when first saw you. I think you are not going to alive, Erron"
"You know me?"
"You are famous"

She said playfully. Jimmy laugh softly before went in silent when I glare at him.

"You scared him"

She hiss before bring her brother out of the room.
I try to get up but my body just too heavy to do anything by myself so I lay on my back again.
My hat, guns and bullets are on a table. Bandages around my stomach, left arm and cross my chest where my wound was.
She come back again with food tray.

"You might hungry. You have been slept for two days"

She puts a tray on her laps. I look at it to see a loaf of bread, soup and milk.

"How did you have these?"
"By our-self. Did you think we steal these?"

I nod. She sigh and take a bread to feed me.

"If you get better I will let you see"

She says as feed me. After finish eat she clear everything by herself. I heard the door open.

"My father might come back. He want to talk to you"

She smiles at me before leave the room. I heard a talk from downstairs, after awhile the they take the steps toward the room I was.

"Finally, Erron Black"

A muscular man smiles at me. He must be (y/n) father.

"Can't believe that the best emperor's assassin is in my house. Anyways, I'm Ronnie. Welcome to my house"

He introduce himself with smile. I scan him, I bet he was ever in one clan before.

"Why you help me?"

They look at each other before he laugh softly.

"I just want to help. I think you have a mission waiting for you, that's your duty. Our duty is just help you continue your mission"

Only a reason make my heart filled. I never felt like this for long.

"My daughter will take care of you. She is really good with that"

(y/n) smiles shyly at her father and since that day she become my nurse.
We start to spending time together more and more. Enjoy talking hours and hours and I think I can't sleep if she didn't say good night to me.

After a week I get better. She do as promise. She lead me to downstairs.

"Here, we have so many material. My dad work in town and bought us so many stuff"

She says smiling.

"Do you want something to eat?"
"...I just want to look around"

She nods and let me look around. Yeah, this is a house on the hill. I feel peaceful and... love-full.
When I open the door Jimmy then bump against me.

"You alright?"
"HELP ME"

He yells against me and run behind my back. Minutes later (y/n) run to catch him.

"You scared me again! You need a punishment"

I chuckle before pick him up.

"Wow!! You're so strong"
"Of course. I'm Erron Black"
"You are the great fighter!! Can I be like you?"
"Sure, but first... great fighter never run from his punishment"

I handed (y/n) her brother.

"Thank you"

She reply before hits him at arm.

"Bullied me"
"THAT'S HURT!!"
"Whatever"

He frown before walk away, sulk. She looks at him and sigh.

"He just too young"
"I know..."

We are in silent for a moment before finally she says.

"So... you want to go?"
"Tonight"

She looks a bit sad but try to give me a smile. I then pull her to a kiss.
Her lips just so... soft and sweet. She kisses back before we pull apart.

"I need this place to stay in peace. If I go tomorrow someone might see me"

She nods in understand.

That night I pack my stuff. Ready to go. (y/n) come to help me with her father.

"Good luck, son"

He wish. I look at (y/n) one last time before leave.
I swear to myself that after finish my mission I will be back here. Where peaceful and love-full, Back to this house on a hill.