[Lemon] Kung Jin x Reader

Title: I Wanna Stay In Love With My Sorrow
Pairing: Kung Jin x Reader
Soundtrack: Evanescence - Lithium
Request from: UntilDawnX

Title: I Wanna Stay In Love With My SorrowPairing: Kung Jin x Reader Soundtrack: Evanescence - Lithium Request from: UntilDawnX

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

"Jin!! Arg..."

Cassie's groaned hit (Y/N)'s ears as she is going to walk pass the hall, ready to back home.

"What's wrong, Cass?"
"Jin is just drunk and... arg... just what you see"

She chuckles. She was invited to come to her party at her dad's house just like another one, but here is secret only between the guess tonight.

"You know, he just can't stay like this!!"
"Where is Take?"
"Upstairs with Jacqui"

Cassie sigh. She giggle and look around. Everyone still have their fun. But him, drunk since first hour.

"Want me to drive him home?"
"But you..."
"I'm going to back home too"
"...Okay. Thanks"

She and Cassie help carry Jin to (Y/N)'s car as he still asleep.

"Thanks (Y/N)"
"Your welcome"

Said before start the car and drive off.
As she is on the way she can't stop thinking about him. Growing up together as a friend can't help her stop feeling about him. Even she knew that he will never like her back in that way but still, she hope just once he will turn to her.

"Stupid (Y/N)"

Mumbled to herself alone. She let out a long sigh and and look at him, sadly.

"If you only knew, Jin"

- - - -

She takes more than 30 minutes from the traffic to reach his house.

"Jin... c'mon. Wake up"

Trying to wake him up is no use so she decided to open his house first. She get out of the car and reach his door, grabs the key from under a flower pot and unlock the door.

"Jin... robber is going to get inside if you are still sleep"

Final try. She sigh and grab his arm and warp it around her shoulder.

"Ugh!! You're so heavy"

Complained. She quickly carried him inside and almost throw him on the couch. She take off his shoes and socks, put them on the floor. She go to upstairs ans bring him a blanket. As she put it on him he then grabs her wrist and open his eyes.

"Who's there?"
"Why don't you wake up early"
"(Y/N)?"

She nods and pulls the blanket onto him softly. Then he pulls her onto him and pinned her in place.

"Jin! What are you doing?"
"Can't I just hug you"
"...fine"

She sigh and lay her head on his chest.
Then she felt his large hand slowly trail down from her back to the ass and squeeze it. She flinch and pull herself up.

"What the hell are you doing?!"
"Nah... don't hate me"
"You're drunk"

Trying to get away from him but he pinned her legs in place. Before she know it he then get up and throw her against him. (Y/N)'s back against the wall. She wince a bit. The blanket fall down on their feet, her legs on his waist and their eyes met.

"You're cute. You know"

He nibs on her ear. She blush, trying to push him away.

"Jin! Stop! You're gonna regret it"

Said with shaky voice. She could hear his chuckle before he attack her neck. She whimpers in surprise as the new feeling start to walled up in her chest, loving and fearing.
He softly set her down as his hands went under her dress and rubs her upper thigh. She whimper, feel weak.

"Oh, such a naughty girl"

He purred, feel the wetness on her crotch. Tears start to walled up on her eyes as she slowly take it off.

Am I going to let him do this?
What am I doing?

But for some reason, she just can't deny him at all. (Y/N) wince as he rubs his hard member against her ad his fingers moving inside her.
A muffle moan escape her mouth, he chuckles, move faster.

"Mmm... you're so tight"
"Please, Jin, stop..."
"But your body say otherwise"

He whispered. She sigh when his fingers was take off but she know it's not end yet.
He still caged her by his body as he undo his belt and also his jeans and boxer. He lift her up again and push inside.
Her eyes wide in pain, tighten the grip on his shoulder, tell him you are hurt. Surprise that he wait for you. The pain slowly fade away and replaced by pleasure. She tile her head back, tell him she is ready.
He gently push in and out, try not to hurt her much. (Y/N) moans in pleasure as it consume all of her body and mind.
The thrust get faster and harder. She feel like she is in heaven, full of pleasure and happiness.

"Faster..."

Begging him and kiss him on the lips. Jin go faster and harder as she beg.

"A-Ah... I'm..."

He then stop and pull out before push her down back on the couch, ass in the air. He hover over her and thrust in roughly from behind.

"Ah... Jin..."
"You like it, huh?"

She can just nod in respond. His breath next to her ear caused she to blush hard.
Not so soon when they both reach their climax. He fall on top of her, breathing hard.
He pull out and get dress. (Y/N) laying helplessly on the couch and he follows.

"Stay with me tonight"

The last word she heard before she black out

- - - -

The sun isn't up yet but she has to hurry. After fix herself she looks at Jin again.
He is covered in blanket already by her and still deep in sleep. She smile before leave.

I don't want you to hurt yourself, I know you just drunk.

Think as she start the car and look at the street.

I loved to stay in sorrow alone, instead of you know the truth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hey guys!! Metal Hex_6661 is here.
That was long time since the last update but finally I can update.

And sorry for the request, maybe I can't do some now but I will finish it as soon as I have and idea.

And thank you for the support. I love you all ;)