[Fluff] Liu Kang x Isis (OC) part 1

Title: The Lost Embrace
Pairing: Liu Kang x Isis (OC)
Request from: GodOfRaXXX
Soundtrack: Eluvetei - A Rose for Epona

Title: The Lost Embrace Pairing: Liu Kang x Isis (OC) Request from: GodOfRaXXXSoundtrack: Eluvetei - A Rose for Epona

- - - -

He is an Earthrealm defender. He defeated Shao Khan and saved every realms.

That's the first thing I impress in him.

I went to visit Raiden and had a conversation with him for the first time. He's serious but relax at the same time and really truthful even he's a bit hot-headed but it what's he really is.

I feel in love.

We start to spending time together more often and I could see that he feels for me in the same way.

- - - -

Liu Kang and Isis walking through a wooden bridge at the Sky Temple. She giggles at his joke before he stops walking.

"What's wrong Liu Kang?"
"..."

He didn't answer but softly grabs her hands and bends down to kisses her. It was a quick kiss but strongly affected inside both of them.

"Was that okay?"

Liu Kang asked shyly. A shade of pink appear on both of their cheeks before she says.

"No"

He is frightened for a while but then Isis places her hand on his neck and pull him into the kiss.
Passionate and loveful, that was all they feel.

"Just like that"

She said quietly after broke the kiss. He smiles before kisses her again.

- - - -

That is the night I will never forget.

Our relationship can't grow any longer when my father forces me to marry a prince of Edania even he knows my heart belongs to him.

- - - -

"Liu..."
"Yes?"
"What if someone take me away from you?"

His eyes look directly at hers before he answer.

"I will never let it happen"
"But if there is really serious?"
"...I care about your heart. I will do whatever you want and I will protect you from those who only wants a benefit from you"

With no more words they close the gap between them by the kiss. She can feels both of love and caring in between his lips.

The moment they never let go.

- - - -

I never told him the truth because I'm afraid of what will happen. He is a reasonable person so if I tell him, he would leave me...

I try my best to hide it from him and avoid my father's intention.
But the secret can't keep for long...

- - - -

"What does this mean, Isis?"

He asked, trying to hold anger inside.
Isis has no idea to explain. Liu Kang looks at her and Rain, a prince of Edania.

"Don't you know, foolish. We're going to marry soon"

Rain said mockingly caused Liu Kang to tighten up his fist, look at me with needing of answer.

"Liu... I'm sorry but... I love you"
"..."

Liu Kang turns his back to her, hiding the tears from her.

"Go ahead, Isis, and never come back here again"

As he walks away she runs to him but Rain catch her arm tightly.

"Let me go!!!"
"Don't you see?! He is understand your father's intention"
"No, he's not!!"
"Stop being so silly!!!"

Rain scolded at her. Isis stuns for awhile, even she didn't treat him well but he has never done this to her.

"you lied to him, Isis. That's why he just let you go"

The tears rolling down from her eyes. Rain was right. So she just nods and go back home with him.

- - - -

That's when I realized what I've done is hurting him more than I told him the truth since the beginning.
The wedding is coming but I still feel something wrong, and I can't just married him if I didn't make it right yet.

To Be Continue