[Special] Opponent 1 (part 1) | Noob Saibot vs. Ally (OC)

The OC character, Ally from BuddyTheClownJr. Thanks for join the story

P.s. You can check my oc, Conner Yamada at my story 'hot-headed, cold-blooded'
Enjoy!!

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Hex appear again at the Shao Lin temple. She looks around, gasp at the amazing temple veiw and now she is in the arena.

"Kombatants!! Welcome to the Mortal Kombat!!!"

A man with red-blood hair shout through microphone. Hex looks at him.

"Why you have a microphone here??"
"I need it to be a bit international"

Raiden said with smirk.

"Be honor for me to be a moderator today. I am Conner Yamada of the Lin Kuai clan.
All the the greatest fighter come here today, not for kill but sport, to forget about the bad thing and make a new start. FOR FRIENDSHIP!!!"

The kombatants cheers. Conner smiled wide before says.

"And first opponent of today..."

Everyone went in silent. Hex's eyes wide in surprise in how they are.

"Noob Saibot versus Princess of Dolly, ALLY!!!"

The shadow appear on the ground and slowly become a human. A man in black says.

"Fear me"
"NOOBBBBB!!!! AH!!! WE LOVE YOU!!"

Fangirls cheer and some of them faint. Hex smiles dryly and watch as 'the princess' walk to the arena.

"I never fear the shadow"

She says mockingly caused the men in Roman soldier costume cheers, guess they are her army.

"Princess!!! Princess!!! Princess!!!"
"Round 1..."

Feels like her heart beating fast, adrenaline run through her vein.

"FIGHT!!!"

Alley then throw her knife to Noob. He dought it but then again, Ally throw another knife to his left foot.

"Arg!!"

Black blood drip down from a wound. Noob pulls it out as Ally reach him and kick him. Before her leg reach his neck, he grab it and pull her down on the ground.
She quickly punch him on the face. He groan and then call Saibot out. A clone grabs her arms, pulls her up and throws her away.

"Interested..."

Ally mumbles. But then she fall in the dark portal under her and fall down again with Noob hold her and force her head to hit the ground.

"WHAT THE---!!!"

Hex gasp. A teenager feel dizzy and almost fall, is that he kill her?!

"KNOCK OUT!!! Help me count to ten. TEN!!"

"IS SHE ALIVE?!?" Asked Raiden with panic.

"NINE!!"

"Don't worry. We are all special"

"EIGHT!!"

"What about me!! I'm human!! NORMAL HUMAN!!!"

"SEVEN!!"

"If you're normal why are you here?"

"SIX!!!"

"Because you invited me"
"So why I invited you?"
"Because..."

"FIV--- OH!!! She trying to stand up again!!"

Ally slowly get up. Noob looks at her in excited.

"So, time for round two!!"

Conner raise his hand in the air.

"FIGHT!!"

Ally toward herself to his and raise her hand up, trying to stab him but he blocked her way easily.

"You lost yourself, princess"
"SILENT!!"

Other hand try to stab him but again he blocked her. Saibot then appear and pinned her in place.

"You lost because you... fear me"
"Idiot. I never f--!!"

She couldn't finish her sentence because he immediately kiss her on the lips. Everyone her gasp and went in silent.

"UHHHH!!!"

Noob deepen the kiss and hug her tight caused everyone to jaw drop. After a moment he pulls away, leaving her numb and standing there before she faint.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!"

Conner shouted in surprise. Noob says.

"What now?!"
"...Ally can't fight for now, so Noob wins. Accidentally!!!"

A bit confuse but everyone clap their hands for him. Noob salute and walk out of the area.

"That was.... what happened"
"I don't know"

Raiden said with a blush on his face.

"So... Let's begin with another kombatant of today. Now we have the new face fighter!!"

Hex freezes. Feeling something is coming to her.

"A young female soldier from Deathbat Army. Welcome Hex!! METAL HEX_6661!!!"

"HOW DID HE GET MY DATA!!!"
"I know your general and here is no secret with the clan you from"
"Arg!!!"

She groan but step into the area. Some of the audience cheer her but some boo at her.

"Such a-- Arg!!"

"And her opponent is a female too. A female of Lin Kuai"

Everyone cheer as the icy-blue haired girl come out. Hex have to accept that she scare but there is no way to leave, only win or defeat.

"Everyone!! Hex versus Frost!!!"

[To Be Continue]