[Lemon] Scorpion x Irena (OC)

Title: Going to Hell
Pairing: Scorpion x Irena (OC)
Soundtrack: The Pretty Reckless - Going to Hell
Request from: OsirisBlackWater

Title: Going to HellPairing: Scorpion x Irena (OC) Soundtrack: The Pretty Reckless - Going to HellRequest from: OsirisBlackWater

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Heavy with the devil you can hear the wedding bell.

Never though that I have to lose for the devil of the Kombat. An undead ninja who filled up with vengeance.

Scorpion

"Finish her!!"

The crown cheer. The end is coming. Even I'm not ready, still, it's a reward for the loser.

"See you in hell"

I though he was kidding. Until I open my eyes again to see I'm falling down to the fire.

- - - -

Irena open her eyes, sweat and breathing hard. The pain rush up to from her wrist. She wince and look at it to see it was chained.

"Shit!"

She muttered. Trying to use her fire to melt it but it caused only more strong.

"You can't break the fire with fire"

That was Scorpion. She look at him, angry.

"Why I am here?"
"Like I said. I want to see you in hell"

He take the steps toward her.

"Let me go"
"I think you know that I'm not"

He grab her cheeks roughly and pull her face closer to him.

"I didn't finish you yet"

She know what's he mean.

"A reward for your lose"

He say as remove the mask from her face, showed him her beautiful face.
He chuckle and remove his mask too.
There is not a skull but human face. She bits her lips, try to hide her feeling inside.
Scorpion chuckle and lean in, kiss her on the lips.
The hottest kiss she had ever found. Irena close her eyes, melt into it easily. He pull away, grin evilly.

"So you accept the reward, right?"
"Yes I am"
"So there is no mercy anymore"

He tears apart her clothes, leaving she naked in front of him. The rough kiss placed all over her skin. Irena moan helplessly as his hot hands exploring all of her skin.

"Do you like it? Hug?"

He said sexily. She blush hard and close her eyes.
He then get up and remove his pants. She still close her eyes by fear.

"Oh, you know?" He grab her chin roughly "I really love when you scare"

Without any warning he slammed himself inside of her. Irena scream in pain. She dug her fingernails into his flesh to release the pain.

"W-Wait!!"

He thrust in and out of her roughly, hard and fast. She let out an airy moan and scratch down on his back.
Warm tears slip down from her eyes, but before she knew it she then release. Her wall squeeze around him tight but he didn't stop.

"Scorpion..."
"I'm not done yet, honey"

Over and over again, he still slamming. She could swear that she almost pass out but then he grunt and release.
He fall down onto her, trying to catch his breath just like her.
She close her eyes, feel relieved that finally it's over.

"You think I'm done?"

His words caused the chill run down her spine before he whisper.

"It's gonna be long night"