[Lemon] Smoke x Reader

Title: Familiar Taste of Poison
Pairing: Smoke x Reader
Soundtrack: Halestron - Familiar Taste of Poison

Title: Familiar Taste of Poison Pairing: Smoke x Reader Soundtrack: Halestron - Familiar Taste of Poison

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I breath you in again. Just to feel you underneath my skin.

I pause my MP3 player and take a look on a clock. It's almost midnight and I feel like I have a headache. So I turn it off and get in the bed.
As I felt myself going to sleep I feel the sensation of something like the wind blow through the window so I think it was the wind.

"(Y/N)"

My eyes shot open when I hear someone calling me by whisper. I look around my dark room. Everything seem normal but something in this room is wrong. I can feel it but I can't see, just like...

"Smoke..."

A husky chuckle appear from a corner before he walks out. My eyes wide in horror. He's not like the same anymore. His skin goes black and his eyes grow yellow. I look at him

"Glad that you can remember me"

under his mask I could say that he is smiling.

"But by the way, Smoke is dead. I'm Enenra"
"Heh! Glad that he is dead. I was so sick with him. And now, get out of my house"
"Oh! Darling. Don't you miss me, huh?"
"I'm not his anymore, and you to"

I get up to prepare myself. I know he is still Smoke but evil than before. He will not give up that easy until he get what he want.

"Aw, I know you and him did not end up so good. But maybe I can fix you tonight"
"GET OFF!!"

I shout and punch him. But then he disappear and appear again behind me. His strong arms warp around me tight before he throws me on the bed and hovers over me.
Then his hand cover my mouth and inject the dark smoke inside me. A familiar scent filled my nose and they come through inside my vein.
He let go of me and let me lay down helplessly. He smirks down at me as I start to whimper under him.

"I know you miss it, (Y/N). It's so familiar, right?"

I feel something bitter in my throat, then it turns to sweet and bitter again. Even my mind says it wrong but my body respond him so well.

"That's it, my sweetheart"

He removed his mask before lean down to kiss me. His potion inside me turns to the most sweetest taste in the world.

"Mmm..."

I moan into the kiss and he pulls away. The bitter come back again. I whimper in torture feeling. He tears my cloths apart and stare hungrily at me.

"Still beautiful like the same"

He work on his cloths and after a moment we both naked. He pull me up and push me down on my knees as he sit on the bed.

"Suck it"

He demands and I look up at him, seeing his lustfully eyes staring back at me.
I take his tip into my mouth and suck it, hearing him groan and I take him deeper inside me.

"Arg... that's it"

He roar. I start to bob my head back and forth. He grips my hair and move my head to go faster. I almost choke when his tip hit the back of my throat. Again and again until he cum inside of my mouth. He yank my hair, force me to swallow all of his cum. It washing away the bitter, leaving just the sweet.
I pull away, wipe the hot liquid from my mouth. He suddenly yank me by my hair and throw me on the bed again.

"Hands and knees"

I do as he said. He presses his chest on my back and positioned his tip at my entrance.

"Tell me, baby. Can you remember the last time you have sex?"

He rubs it by his fingers, testing me.

"L-last mount"
"Oh, you miss me"
"S-Shut up..."
"How he do, huh? Did he fuck you as good as me?"

He push his tip inside just a little. I moan, want him more.

"N-No..."
"Wow, so glad to heard that"
"T-Tomas"

I call him by his real name. He went in silent for a moment before slams inside of me.

"AHHHH!!!"

I scream in pain and pleasure, having him deep inside me just feel so good. He knows my body so well, and know how to make me feel right.
He not give me a time to adjust and start to pounding hard and fast. Rough sex like before but I have to admit that I miss this feeling so much.

"Ah... T-Thomas..."

I moan, grip on the sheet tight as he hitting my spot over and over again.

"Who is your master, say it"
"Y-You"
"Louder!"
"YOU ARE MY MASTER!!"

He kept hitting me there until I felt myself get hotter. I bury my face against a pillow as the pleasure wash over my body.
He keep thrusting inside me until I hear him grunt and hot liquid leak from my hole.
We panting hard, trying to catch our breath before he pull out and lay beside me.

"(Y/N)"
"Huh?"
"...nothing"

I look at his eyes, something inside just like... love?

"S-Smoke?"
"...yeah?"
"Do you miss me?"
"Of course"

He pull me into his arm, hugging me. I feel surprise because he never do this to me before.

"I miss you, so I come back tonight"

He kisses my head. I close my eyes and smile. His words and the lyrics come inside my mind, lulling me until I fall asleep in his arms.

Holding on to, the sweet escape it always laced with a familiar taste of poison.