[Special] Opponent 1 (part 3) | Phoenix (OC) vs. Quan Chi

This OC belong to DangerousTemptation Maybe you guys know her already but anyways, just enjoy!!

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

"Finally we reach the last match of today"

Conner herald as Nicky take a seat. She trying to look for someone and didn't pay attention on the match much.

"Now, we have a nether realm sorcerer, Quan Chi and the Empress of Outworld, Phoenix!!"

Everyone cheer as the girl with red hair and the sorcerer come out.

"Long time no see, my lovely daughter"
"Think I want to see you?"
"Well, daddy need to give you a lesson"

"Round one. FIGHT!!"

The sorcerer open the portal under her feet caused she to fall. He open the portal above his head but then the fire come out.

"Arg!!"

Quan Chi scream before Phoenix come down and put him down against the ground.
She grab a whole of his neck and squeeze it tight with fire. He gasp for the air before call the skull out and attack her.

"I wonder how you survive when you first run away from me"

He mutter as come over her with sword.

"I'm stronger now"
"Oh, really?"

She blocked Quan Chi kick and threw the fire on his face. Quan Chi groan and throw a green skull at her.

"Fuck!!"

The skull trying to bit her. Phoenix break its jaw and throw it aside, but with it she get attack by him.
She bounce off, her back hit against the ground hard.

"Like I said"
"Shut up!!"

She throw her ball fire again but he open the portal and open another above her head caused it to fall on her body.
She scream in agony as he laugh evilly.
The fire burnt away, leaving her breathing heavily and powerless.

"Aw... seems like she can't fight for a while. Help me count to ten"

As Conner counting down then Nicky's eyes contact with a figure with growing green eyes under the hood.
She smiles wide and blushing, thinking how to get nearer because right now he sitting on the other side.

"Tw-- Oh!! Narrowly, she's getting up"

Phoenix slowly get up and stand on her feet.

"So let's begin round two. Fight!!"

Phoenix disappear from his sigh. Then the fire burn Quan Chi's feet, transfix him in place before she appear again behind him.
She jump and warp her legs around his waist and lock her arms around his neck.

"Why this be more and more like I'm watching wrestling"

"Silent!!"

She scream at Conner caused him to hiss.
Phoenix then broke his neck quickly and jump off of him caused everyone to gasp in shock.

"........"

Conner can't speak but Phoenix glare at him like 'say it'. He clear his throat before says.

"P-Phoenix wins. Fatality!!"

Outworlder cheering for their empress. Nicky looks at him who is now yelling at Phoenix.

"Our empress!!"

"His empress...?"

Nicky smirks evilly as she think about how to get near him and where to find him in another time.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Thanks for today. But don't forget to come tomorrow because we will do the partner fight!! THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT!!"

The words 'partner' cause Nicky to smile widely, think about she and Ermac being the partner.

"Ah~~ What am I thinking about"

Nicky take a step back to her room where Hex and Ally are there.

"Hoping I won't wake them up"

She carefully open the door. Surprisingly that she see Phoenix in there with the other and seems they are get along really fast.

"Oh hey Nicky"

Said Hex.

"W... Why are you here?"
"Here disallow male and female stay together"
"I know, but... how?"
"Teleport"

Pheonix answer. Nicky smile wide. So right now she can ask anything about Ermac from her.

"...Are you okay?"
"YES! YES! I'M FINE"

Couldn't hind the blush that creep up on her face. She quickly climb on her bed and drift to sleep.

[To Be Continue]