[Fluff] Scorpion x Reader

Title: What Kind of Man That You are?
Pairing: Scorpion x Reader
Soundtrack: Paramore - Decode

Title: What Kind of Man That You are?Pairing: Scorpion x Reader Soundtrack: Paramore - Decode

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

I always wonder how to describe you in correct word.

Before I meet you I heard you as killer, destroyer and devil fro hell. And even I see you, in first time, I though you are a senseless man.

"Kombatant, next opponent is (y/n) from Earthrealm versus Scorpion!!"

Shang Tsung said before Scorpion appear with fire. (y/n) looks at him, try not to show any panic.

"Vengeance will be mine!!"
"Just stop that nonsense dialogue, please"

He glare at me with angry.

"You better humble yourself, young girl"
"Begin!!"

He just beat me hard and almost kill me. = =; Fuck that.

You never hind your need and feeling. You always make it clear.

"I DARE YOU!! FOR MY CLAN AND MY GRANDMASTER!!!"

But the guards catch her and try to bring her out of here. She defy and beat them before run toward Scorpion to beat him.
Scorpion blocked and catch her easily and drag her to the Nether realm.
He imprison her in metal cage. (y/n) scream and yell out.

"LET ME GO!!!"
"After this day is end"
"YOU MURDERER!! YOU KILLED HIM!!"
"HE KILLED MY CLAN AND FAMILY!!!"
"HE NEVER!! WE NEVER!!"
"Shut. Up. And. Stay. Here"

Then he leave her. (y/n) fall on the ground, crying.

You kidnapped me!! I can't believe it. You are a man full of obduracy who beat the reckless out of me.

Scorpion looks at her dissatisfy. It's fifth time of her breaking something in his house.

"Again?"
"It's not my fault!!"
"(y/n)"

His angry tone cause she to went in silent. Tears start to walled up her eyes.

"I never lie to you"
"...Clean it up, anyways"

She pick up the broken pieces of dish as fast as she could. Never stop even it cut in her hands.
She throws it in a trash bin and leave to wash her hands as tears still fall.

I really hate you. You let a girl bleeding and have to bandage by herself. Ugh!!!
But I did not know you believe me and go to prove it. Yeah, you always need a proof.

"What is that?"

She asked, looking at a black cat in his hands. She smiles a bit to see he is kind with animal.

"Here is your prisoner now. He broke my dish"

(y/n) smiles wide in surprise. She quickly take a black cat.

"So cute!! Hmm... black hair... I'll name him Raven"

Raven cooed and sniff on her. She did not notice that he looks at her with smile.

Imaginary how he is good with animal. I laugh so hard when think about it but yeah, he is really cute.
He obsess me so quickly. Clouding my though and slowly placed in my heart. Even he is a bad but not bad much. That's his natural.

That's him. SCORPION