[Fluff] Scorpion x Seth (OC) part 1

Title: Among the Sand
Pairing: Scorpion x Seth (OC)
Request from: GodOfRaXXX
Picture from: sheron1030.davianart.com

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Finish Him!!"

Scorpion looks at the opponent in front of him, Sub-zero. His grin grew wider at the best part of his life.

"Vengeance is mine"

He throw his kunai toward Sub-zero but then the portal open in front of him.

"WHAT THE HELL!!"

but too late, the portal drag him inside and close immediately.

- - - -

While he get near the end of the portal he could see the water is under him, he sigh in relief but then something noticed him. The red petal which kind of... Rose?!

"Shit..."

Boom!!

His body drive down into the water but not deep much because his feet can stand almost immediately.
He raised his head above the water and breath in. The smell of perfume and flowers filled his nose.

"Ah!!!"

He open his eyes again to see a beautiful figure in front of him.
Her arms cover her chest as well as her long raven hair. Her lower part is under the water and covered up by the red petal Roses. He suddenly close his eyes.

"MY APOLOGIES!!! I DIDN'T MEANT IT!!!"
"Guards!!"

He quickly jump off of the pool but there is too late. The two guards come in as the girl cover herself up with thin white towel.

"Aw, look at this poor peeper"
"You've got death penalty now"
"Wait!? What!?"

With that, the guards knock him out and bring him to prison.

- - - -

Scorpion wake up again when the cold water poured on his face.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!"
"Judgement time"
"I don't do anything wrong!! I can explain!!"
"Explain to the king and queen"

He groan in unsatisfied but finally let out a long sigh, he didn't do anything wrong, he can explain and he will get out of here in the end.
They take him to the hall where there had the thrones, at the middle he also know that is a king, and the costume tell him here is Egypt. At the right side of the king there is a queen because the other side is a girl he accidentally found a few hours ago.
She sullen at him and look away. Even in the clothes but that can't hind the beautiful beneath them.

"Alright" said the king "What's your name?"
"I am Scorpion"

The hall immediately silent. The guards look at each other with unbelievable.

"So, why are you there? In my daughter's bathroom"
"That was accident. I was in the kombat and going to finish Sub-zero and then the portal open and I was there. I apologize from my heart and with my honour"

He salute to the king, he seems to satisfy but not his daughter.

"But father, still he molest me"
"How?"
"He... I think he saw my body"

Said blushing. Scorpion sigh.

"Is that true?"
"..."

He thought for a second before answer.

"It's hard for me to explain but maybe she was right, but I didn't see her... Er... Excuse me, naked"

The queen gasp.

"Seth, is he told the truth?"
"But he saw all over my body!!"

...What?!...

"Believe me father, he's just a stranger, is he a real Scorpion we didn't know"
"Excuse me, as the elder I have to say that she is lying"

The confusion grow up. Scorpion say.

"The way to prove I am real and what is the truth, I prefer to fight"
"Why the fight?"
"Because I am Scorpion, my rule has only one, if I win, my words is all true and you have to help me back to where I came"

The king grin, then say.

"If only you can defeated my champion, deal?"
"Deal"

- - - -

The ability never lie, Scorpion win easily. Seth hiss and look away from him.

"So, Scorpion, you will get what you want. Seth will deliver you"
"Thank you"

He salute him again. Seth pout but she has to do it in anyways.

"Follow me"

She said and lead him with some guards with her to the room filled with magic stuff.

"Where will you go?"
"...Sky temple"

She open the portal. But before he touch it she stop him.

"Maybe I should go to visit you sometimes"

She whisper and let him go. Scorpion look back at her with confused but when he see her eyes he understands and smirk.

"Always welcome"

He whispered back and get in the portal.
Seth turn back to the guards, command.

"Don't tell my parents that I will visit him tonight"