[Lemon] Sub-Zero x Reader

Title: Cold 'til Melt
Pairing: Sub-Zero x Reader

Title: Cold 'til MeltPairing: Sub-Zero x Reader

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After long day of practice you finally have a time for relax. You get back to your room and quickly take off your cloths and warp a towel around you before get in the bathroom.
You get in the warm water inside a bathtub and warm yourself up.

"Pew... Finally get warm"

You lay your head on the border and close your eyes, relaxing.
Then the water get cold and you quickly get out of the bathtub and warp a towel around yourself.

"Oh god... seriously? Why the water get cold so quickly"
"Because I am here"

You flinch and scream shortly and look at a bathtub that now he laying in that.

"G-Grandmaster?!"
"You should get use to cold"
"B-But not a reason to ruin my relax time!"
"My apologize for the ruin, so why you not come and relax with me?"

You blush hard in his words. But the cold air force you to need the warm. So you sigh and say.

"Would you... close your eyes first, please?"

He smiled and nodded before close his eyes. You keep your eyes on him as you remove a towel and get inside the bathtub again.

"Feel better?"
"Yes"

You reply shyly. You press your back on his chest as his arms around you. You feel safe and warm so you close your eyes.
His hands start to explore your body but you didn't mind because his touch is so soft and feel so good against your skin.

"Hh... grandmaster"
"Huh?"

He replies and kiss your earlobe causing you to shutter.

"I think we... shouldn't"

You try to escape his grip but he just too strong.

"Oh, (Y/N)..."

He whispers into your ear and tighten his grip. One of his hand grip on your breast and squeeze it softly. You squirm under his touch and moan when his fingertip touch your nipple.

"G-Grandmaster... ah! D-Don't..."
"You said don't, but why your body say otherwise, huh?"

He kisses back and side of your neck. You shutter and your back arch up. His grip get harder into your flesh caused you to wince in pain.

"That's hurt?"

You nod and he loss his grip.

"Maybe here is not our location"

He says huskily. You blush deep red as he brought you out of the bathtub and push you against the wall and forcefully kisses you.
Even his body is cold but you melt into it easily. The grand master warp your legs around his waist as you warp your arms around his neck.

"UH!!"

You yelp into the kiss because he push into you with no any warning. Teats slip down from your eyes.

"Am I hurting you?"

He kiss your eyes and lick away your tears.

"It's okay. Take a deep breath"

You do as he said. The pain replaced by pleasure and you need him to move now.

"Please..."

You purr, almost moan. He slowly move out and push in a bit harder.

"Grandmaster..."
"Call me Sub-zero just for now"

He move his hip faster. You moan louder, begging him for more.

"Ah! Please..."
"Please what?"
"H-Harder"
"I can't hear you"
"FUCK ME 'TIL I CAN'T WALK!! I NEED YOU"

He smirks and put you down on the counter and pound into me fast and hard. Your moan become to scream as he hit the spot inside you.

"So tight"

He whispered. You dig your fingernails into his flesh as you almost there.

"Zero, I-I ah!!"

I cum all over his cock at the same time with him. You feel something cold melt inside you.
You rest your head on his chest, panting hard.

"You feel warm already?"
"More than warm"
"Really?"
"That was the hottest moment of my life"

He kisses your forehead.

"And... I still can walk"

Both of you smirk, lust filling your eyes.