[Special] Opponent 2 (part 2) | Hex & Phoenix vs. Erron Black & Kano

"Her name is Hex if you wonder"

A voice of Phoenix wake him up from his daydream. He look at her with a bit surprise.

"I know that"
"So I guess you want to know about her more. Why would not go and ask her"

He chuckle in respond but do nothing rather than look at her from the other side of the arena.
Erron looks at her tiny figure and smiles. She is tall about 5 feet 1, too tiny to be a soldier. But yesterday she showed everyone that the size can not limited the abilities.
Her long dark brown hair with blue highlight at the right front make she look a bit stubborn but still obedient.

...What a strange girl...

He though to himself.

"Alright, excuse me for let you wait. So let's start next round"

Conner looks down at a paper in his hand, finding next opponents of the match.

"Next round is coming up and the opponents is... Hex and Phoenix versus Erron Black and Kano"

Some of the audience splash the water from their mouth accidentally when heard that.

...The criminal, soldier and the empress? Really?!...

"Seems like you have to beat your crush"

Phoenix aid to him mockingly before take the steps toward Hex. Erron chuckles and looks for a man he hate.

"Oh, there, there, my old friend"

He notice the Australian accent so even not watch he know who was that.

"I'm not your friend"

Kano laugh, says.

"But partner, just for now"

The fighters take a step into the arena. Hex look at them with consider and notice the strange glare from Erron, which that feel a bit creepy for her.

"What's wrong, lady?"

She choose be in silent rather answer him. Honestly, she feel a bit unsafe.

"Round 1. FIGHT!!!"

Kano start first, he throw his butterfly knife toward Phoenix. The empress dough it and throw the fire back. At the moment, Erron blocking every attack that Hex do.

"You have trained very well"

She keep attack him. She kick on his knee and he then lose the balance. She stomp on his thigh and knee him under his chin and somersault back to the ground.

"You better shut up"

"Such a rude girl"

He mumble and take off his sand orbs. He throw it toward her and shoot it caused it to break and the sand flaw into her eyes.

"Agh!!"

Then she feel her face lifted and the water pouring down on her face, flow the and away.

"Never meant to hurt you but now is the fight time"

Said Erron as he wipe the water by his hands. Now he can see her clearly. Those dark brown eyes shove him into the mystery and he didn't know that he jut keep staring at her.

"Thank you"

Then her punch hit under his chin. Erron sway backward.

"Back to gravity, sir"

She says mockingly. Meanwhile, Kano trying to block away Phoenix as she beat on him.

"Come on!! A girl should not beat a man"
"Oh, they should..." kick him on the face "Especially a man like you"

Phoenix ignite the flame but then the red light of his cybernetic eyes hit her flesh.
She yelps, it burn deep inside and leave the bruise.

"How dare you!!"

Throw the flame toward him but he dough it.
Then Hex trowed herself to attack him from the side.

"What a lovely attack"

Then the fire trowed to him and burn his flesh. He yelp in pain and roll on the ground.

"Thanks, Hex"
"I have an idea"

Their back contact and the men on their side.

"Remember Scorpion match?"

Phoenix then smirks.

"Afraid if they are smart enough"
"Carelessness could kill the wolf"
"Okay..."

They both set the guard and run toward the opponents, Phoenix to Erron and Hex to Kano.

- - Meanwhile - -

"This one feel fuck up with you so much"
"Calm do-- Arg!!!"

Quan Chi yelp as his neck bone cracked again. D' Vorah hiss and look at him, pity.

"Arg.... can't believe that my daughter broke my neck like that"

He sigh.

"So, when will you start the plan?"
"Give me a time, maybe after noon"

D' Vorah grunt.

"Anyways, begin the plan as soon as you can, I paid you"
"I know"

D' Vorah walk off.

To Be Continue