[Lemon] Kotal Khan x Phoenix (OC)

Title: Whine After Whiskey
Pairing: Kotal Khan x Phoenix (OC)
Soundtrack: Carrie Underwood - Whine After Whiskey
Request from: DangerousTemptation

Title: Whine After Whiskey Pairing: Kotal Khan x Phoenix (OC) Soundtrack: Carrie Underwood - Whine After WhiskeyRequest from: DangerousTemptation

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I have strong love just like whiskey, more alcohol equal more love.
And when I drink whiskey I never think about drink the wine again.

- - - -

"Tonight, we celebrate for our victory!!"

People acclaim. Kotal Khan sit on his throne as pouring his glass with alcohol drink.

"We eat, we drink, we have fun. Dear Mayan"

After his words the celebrate start. Everyone eat, drink and have fun. The music never stop until midnight is come.

- - - -

"Kotal, stop please"

Pheonix says as trying to push his face away. His arms around her waist and never loss the grip.

"Why~~~ I need to have fun"
"You drunk"

She try hard not to laugh. Then the emperor pick her up and throw her on his shoulder.

"Hey!!"

But he teleport themselves to his room and when her back against the bed he kisses her immediately.
A smell of alcohol and something fruity hit her nose. She put her hands on his chest and he pull away.

"You so beautiful tonight"
"Is that so..."

Her index fingertip touch his lips and he softly kisses it. He grabs her hand.

"You know what I always think about"
"I don't know"
"Our future"

She smiles wide and looks up at his eyes. She know he sober this time.

"See the flourish territory, happy people and... my children with my queen"

She hits his chest playfully and giggles. He takes her hand, staring deep into her eyes.

"I love you"
"Love you too"

Their lips met and their mind deepen into the sweet taste. Kotal gets on top of her and deepen the kiss.
His hands wander around her body and in one swift moment, she is naked underneath him.

"How?!"
"Just magic trick"

He winks at her and kisses her again. Phoenix smiles into it and roams her hands on his muscular chest. Her soft hands hang around his neck as her body grind against his hand.

"K-Kotal"
"Yes?"
"Don't test me"
"You said tease?"
"Test!"

She laugh playfully and push him down and get on top of him.

"You drunk. I think you should let the sober one control you"

She said with smirked before lean down and kisses him. Kotal moan lowly as rub his hands on her butt. She thrash him immediately.

"No touch"

He groan but allow. Phoenix kisses him again and now kiss down to his neck and down to his chest. Her lips wander all over his chest as the emperor groan a bit louder.
She nibs on a crook of his neck and let her hand caress down on his lower part.

"Aw, someone have a little problem"
"I'm not 'little'"
"I know"

She giggles. Her hand reach under his cloth and grab on his length. Slowly stroke it cause him to moan.

"Phoenix..."
"Yes, darling?"
"I need to take you"
"You need to do a favor for me first"

She let go of her hand and take off his cloths, leave him naked before step on the bed again, laying next to him.

"Come here Kotal"

She move his hand down to her core, rub it softly.

"Make me cum"

He then flip himself on top of her. His hands spared her legs apart and lick her slit.

"Ah..."

She let out a low moan. He repeat it again before suck on her clit softly send a shiver through her body.

"Mmm... yes"

His tongue move inside her entrance cause her to moan louder.
Seeing stars not far from her. She move her hip against his mouth.

"Kotal, faster"

He speed up and send her to stars. Her juice leak down from her hole. He lick it clean before kisses her.

"Sweet"

He purr. Phoenix get on top of him again and grind her entrance against his tip.

"Ready?"
"I should ask that to you"

She smirks and move her hip down.

"Ah..."

Long moan escape her lips as he take him deeper and deeper until she can take all.
After a couples of minutes she start to move up and down.
His hand held on her hip, help her move.
The sound of skin slap skin and moan echo through the room cause the guards at his door look at each other and sigh.

"I'm almost there!!"
"Me too!!"

He thrust his hip upward and hit her in the right place. Phoenix slam down hard one last time before release at the same time with him.
She fall down on his body. Kotal chuckles and kisses her forehead, watching her quietly asleep in his arms.

"Good dream, Phoenix"

- - - -

The emperor open his eyes again. The bed still empty and the sun is rising. He grunt, feel numb, maybe because he drink too much last night.
He smiles to himself when feel better and the dream last night.

"It's good to dream"

He looks at a bottle of whiskey on his table, smile.